Lomachenko Suplex Wrestling!

Toney is every bit the boxing equal of Loma, possibly better.

Equal athlete too. He was recruited to play CB at Michigan and QB at Western Michigan. He once beat Deion Sanders' ass at a football camp for studs.
I’m thinking you are talking about middleweight Toney and he’s talking about so out of shape the ufc has to cgi his body so it didn’t show his rolls of fat Toney.

I’m thinking you are talking about middleweight Toney and he’s talking about so out of shape the ufc has to cgi his body so it didn’t show his rolls of fat Toney.

Yea that fight was a joke. Toney just wanted a $500,000 payday...didn't train at all.

Freddie Roach said if Toney had dedication, he'd have been the best ever. But he didn't.

Yea that fight was a joke. Toney just wanted a $500,000 payday...didn't train at all.

Freddie Roach said if Toney had dedication, he'd have been the best ever. But he didn't.
It made me laugh. Dana - “I’ll give you $500k to right randy couture as long as you don’t stop eating Burger King for every meal and fall over when he goes for a single leg, deal?”.

Last edited:
Nobody is two or three levels above James Toney when it comes to pure boxing skills.

There are two "A Level" athletes in this video. Initially I didn't recognize his partner on the mat because he's cooperatively face down for most of the clip. I mentioned him last year in this forum (boxing forum). He's one of the best wrestlers in the world, Zhan Beleniuk. An Olympic silver medalist in Rio, former world champion & a 2x European champion in Greco-Roman wrestling. He weighs a good 200 pounds here.

Medal record
Representing
23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
Ukraine
Men's Greco-Roman Wrestling
Olympic Games

16px-Silver_medal_icon_%28S_initial%29.svg.png
2016 Rio de Janeiro 85 kg
World Championships
16px-Bronze_medal_icon_%28B_initial%29.svg.png
2014 Tashkent 85 kg
16px-Gold_medal_icon_%28G_initial%29.svg.png
2015 Las Vegas 85 kg
European Championships
2012 Belgrade 84 kg
2014 Vantaa 85 kg
2016 Riga 85 kg
European Games
16px-Silver_medal_icon_%28S_initial%29.svg.png
2015 Baku 85 kg
Summer Universiade
2013 Kazan 84 kg

Last edited:
He has much better wrestlers in Ukraine/Russia to train with... these guys who he has access to are world/european champions/medalists, not college wrestlers (nothing against college wrestlers).
The only good russian wrestler is Khabib. Every other Russian/Dagestani sucks in the UFC compared to the top American wrestlers.

MMA, wrestling etc. is better than Boxing for a street fight and a boxer who enters an MMA fight has a very big punchers chance (which MMA fighters don't have when fighting boxers), but overall MMA > Boxing for actual fights, inside or outside of the ring.

Boxing provides an exceptional standup and tactical base for MMA, though.
most "street fights" end with the first punch you just dont see them on youtube

I think the IRS took that check if Im not mistaken

No you fuck off lol.

Sugar Ray Robinson wasn't 3 levels above Toney.

You're an mma fan spewing vague generalizations about a sport you know nothing about.

Toney beat undefeated Michael Nunn and Vasily Jirov---12 years and 30lbs apart. Ring Magazine fighter of the year twice---12 years and 30 lbs apart.
Reggie Johnson and Mike McCallum equal anything Loma has done. And Nunn and Jirov are way better wins than any of Loma's.

How many weight classes did Rigo go up to fight Loma? 2? 3?

Go watch some boxing.
Lomachenko is on another level. 2 Olympic medals. 396 amateur victories to one loss. CBS Sports named him Boxer of the Year in 2016, while HBO sports named him Boxer of the Year in 2016 and in 2017. The Boxing Writers Association of America and The Ring named him Fighter of the Year in 2017. After 11..ELEVEN pro fights. If he continues for another 10 years he'll make Toney's legacy look rather average. But hey, you can prove anything with facts.

Conor has boxing skill to rival Lomachenko for at least 3-4 rounds also.

What?! SMH, no.

Huge Loma fan but saying that he can transition and beat guys like TJ or MM with minimal mma training is just silly.

Lomachenko is on another level. 2 Olympic medals. 396 amateur victories to one loss. CBS Sports named him Boxer of the Year in 2016, while HBO sports named him Boxer of the Year in 2016 and in 2017. The Boxing Writers Association of America and The Ring named him Fighter of the Year in 2017. After 11..ELEVEN pro fights. If he continues for another 10 years he'll make Toney's legacy look rather average. But hey, you can prove anything with facts.

im a big loma fan but this is just dumb he has. not cemented himself in a bocing legacy the way toney has

as u said theres an IF that gives him the possibility of surpassing Toney but until thats anywhere close to being done u need to <Kobe213>

im a big loma fan but this is just dumb he has. not cemented himself in a bocing legacy the way toney has

as u said theres an IF that gives him the possibility of surpassing Toney but until thats anywhere close to being done u need to <Kobe213>
His 396 amateur wins and 2 gold medals already makes him a legend.

His 396 amateur wins and 2 gold medals already makes him a legend.

In the amateur field

he hasnt came into the same league as Toney in pro. How well he will do is still up in the air.

Looks like he still has decent muscle memory from wrestling and Sambo.

Also damn Loma you're deceptively strong. You're tiny and that dude does not look light.
Lomachenko is really strong. He can do over 20 hand stand push ups which is pretty fucking hardcore.

Lomachenko is really strong. He can do over 20 hand stand push ups which is pretty fucking hardcore.
I'm convinced Loma is a cyborg at this point. The man is too good at too many things. Can't be human.

In the amateur field

he hasnt came into the same league as Toney in pro. How well he will do is still up in the air.
After 11 fights, Toney was fighting bums who don't even appear in Boxrec. His 12th fight he fought a guy with a record of 1 fight 1 loss.

Lomachenko made a guy with a 17-0 record look like a beginner and quit.

In the amateur field

I think Toney is heavily overrated (for his career above LHW. His SMW and lower career was great) but I agree. Loma is not there yet.

I think he will absolutely surpass him tho. Only a matter of time.

Back