Lomachenko-Sosa viewership highest this year for premium cable

This. Bellator is, at worst, B-level with some A-level fighters depending on what division we're talking about. They pick up a lot of the guys that lose their UFC contracts and some of them like Benson Henderson decided to leave the UFC to go fight for them after becoming free agents because they were offered more money. Benson, a former UFC champion, didn't just go and clean house there either. He lost his first fight against Koreshkov, won his second and lost his last fight by Split to Chandler making him 1-2 in Bellator so far.
Don't forget, Lorenz Larkins went to bellato destroying a TUF hype job in one round. Rory is now in Bellator too. Phil Davis is LHW champ etc etc

Don't forget, Lorenz Larkins went to bellato destroying a TUF hype job in one round. Rory is now in Bellator too. Phil Davis is LHW champ etc etc

Yep. I haven't watched Bellator in a while but I know all of those guys of course. I wanted to give an example of a former UFC champion that lost his Bellator debut and also his last fight to two Bellator (supposedly C-level over there) fighters. I think a lot of fans judge Bellator in its entirety based on oddity fights like Shamrock vs Gracie III and Kimbo (RIP) fights, ie., Shamrock vs Kimbo & Kimbo vs Dada 5000. Those fights don't represent the best fighters in Bellator. It would be like judging the UFC in its entirety based on fights such as CM Punk vs Gall, guys that are either too green or too old and washed up in Ken Shamrock's and Royce Gracie's case.

Last edited:
I came to this thread, learned that cable boxing ain't putting up bad numbers, and isn't doing too bad, though it is fractured; that suicide boys is a bunch of depressed people that can't kill themselves in spite of their best laid plans to do so; and that you can't compare combat sports.

So, overall, I wasted three and a half minutes, but I laughed, so maybe it wasn't all that bad...

bellator (C-tier mma org) pulled 688k viewers two weeks ago

really puts boxing in perspective

Neat. You like mma and really want it to suceed. Super cool, bro.
Woah! Dope username too, dude!!
Cowabunga, fruit loop.

Back