Lomachenko-Sosa viewership highest this year for premium cable

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lomachenko-Sosa peaked at 886k viewers and averaged 832k, making it the most watched fight on either HBO or Showtime this year so far. (Not including PBC on Network tv)
Broner-Granados was the most watched fight prior to this peaking at 859,000 viewers and averaging 779,000 February 18 on Showtime.

The other two fights on the card:
Usyk-Hunter averaged 679k peaked at 774k
Gvozdyk-Gonzalez avegared 690k peaked at 702k (3rd Ko)

Saw that no one posted this so I thought I would

bellator (C-tier mma org) pulled 688k viewers two weeks ago

really puts boxing in perspective

c-tier? for an MMA org?
You're exaggerating for the sake of legitimacy. The second biggest org in MMA after UFC is Bellator. Then comes WSOF. Then OneFC and M1Global etc... then the local/regional fights

c-tier? for an MMA org?
You're exaggerating for the sake of legitimacy. The second biggest org in MMA after UFC is Bellator. Then comes WSOF. Then OneFC and M1Global etc... then the local/regional fights
i mean in terms of quality their are C-tier, even if they are the 2nd largest behind the UFC they are way behind

Cable vs Premium Cable is not comparable. However, Bellator is averaging close to 1 million viewers on Spike this year (they had 2 tentpole events).

Its not surprising why Viacom wants to focus on Bellator only

i mean in terms of quality their are C-tier, even if they are the 2nd largest behind the UFC they are way behind
C-tier just makes it sound like they are 3rd place in something. If you said b-tier maybe. Otherwise, ur exaggerating.

Canelo-Kirkland did 2.3m viewers on HBO.
UFC couldnt do that on HBO.

Also PBC has the most watched fights two years running.

Put that into perspective. Or write it on a dick and slap yourself with it, if that helps you understand better.

So I just youtubed this SuicideBoys thing, and it is a white Emo-rap group that writes songs about suicide? They have three songs called Kill Yourself? lol. How do you get into something like that?

So I just youtubed this SuicideBoys thing, and it is a white Emo-rap group that writes songs about suicide? They have three songs called Kill Yourself? lol. How do you get into something like that?

kill yourself part 3 is amazing

kill yourself part 3 is amazing
Part 3?
Life must be hard when you suck at everything and have to go on your 3rd attempt at killing yourself because like a dolt you cant even do that right.

i know youre being sarcastic but its already out breh

edgy

How bout that. Is that the lead singer in your avatar? He looks like Justin Beiber, except instead of having a douchebag dad, he has no dad at all.

There wont be a Kill Yourself VI.

Ill have my own song called "I didn't know sidewalks had speed bumps" which will explain why there is no more kill yourselfs.

Canelo-Kirkland did 2.3m viewers on HBO.
UFC couldnt do that on HBO.

Also PBC has the most watched fights two years running.

Put that into perspective. Or write it on a dick and slap yourself with it, if that helps you understand better.
They could beat that with Conor or Ronda

c-tier? for an MMA org?

This. Bellator is, at worst, B-level with some A-level fighters depending on what division we're talking about. They pick up a lot of the guys that lose their UFC contracts and some of them like Benson Henderson decided to leave the UFC to go fight for them after becoming free agents because they were offered more money. Benson, a former UFC champion, didn't just go and clean house there either. He lost his first fight against Koreshkov, won his second and lost his last fight by Split to Chandler making him 1-2 in Bellator so far.

Last edited:

Kickboxing is less popular than boxing but it's still around. You're not making an apples to apples comparison anyway. Notice the thread title, "premium cable"? Bellator airs on Spike TV which anyone with cable or satellite can pick up. Lomachenko-Sosa (most don't even know who Sosa is & that was only Loma's third card he's headlined) aired live on regular HBO, a premium/paid cable subscription service.

Speaking of popularity, nobody outside of YouTubers even know who the hell Lil Peep is. Emo-Rap will be a dead sub-genre before you know it. It won't be mainstream. Screamo tried to be that after it started in the early 90's, before you were born.

Last edited:
Back