Loma vs. Rigo Dec. 9, Madison Square Garden theatre (sold out)

Just like Manny Pacquiao who had just fought Erick Morales losing then moving up tp 147 and cleans out 147 except Mayweather he beats everyone at 147.

Pacquiao can move up but Rigo can't, LOL. Ok sure he can't move up he's only a two time Olympic Gold medal winner, but he doesn't have the skill to move up, only Manny P. can move up from Flyweight to 147 pounds Welterweight, hmmmm.
Manny wasn't looking mediocre prior to fighting Oscar. He looked like a monster.

Rigondeaux is going to lose.

Then they should fight at 126. Its simple. There will be excuses on the losers side no matter what. That's just boxing but if he genuinely cares about people bringing up size then fight Rigo at 126. He can make the weight so I dont see why not unless he wants that advantage that he's complaining about. He knows damn well it will be an excuse because him and his team said no to jumping up 5lbs to fight Mikey Garcia yet they have Rigo jumping up 8lbs to fight him LOL.
i don't see what's LOL worthy about that.

lomachenko doesn't want to move up to 135 yet, especially against a guy like mikey. someone moving up to 130 to fight him is their business, not his. or am i missing something here?

i don't see what's LOL worthy about that.

lomachenko doesn't want to move up to 135 yet, especially against a guy like mikey. someone moving up to 130 to fight him is their business, not his. or am i missing something here?

Yeah I don't get it either. If a fighter wants to move up for a super fight he wants to move up. Why all the Captain-Save-A-Rigo stuff? He's a big boy, he can do whatever he wants. Same with any other fighter. I am kind of rooting for Rigo personally but if he loses he loses. That's boxing.

I think Rigo is going to MULTIBOX Loma's ears off!

Watch Rigo's output for this fight, gonna be like Hopkins/Trinidad. The fighter known for a lot of connects is gonna have their output taken from them, and the one know for being more defensive and paitient is gonna be racking up the numbers and hard shots landed.

Size will matter, too. Yes. Why I don't think Rigo stops it unless by body shot.

Manny wasn't looking mediocre prior to fighting Oscar. He looked like a monster.

Rigondeaux is going to lose.
When did Rigondeaux not look like a monster? He looks untouchable every time out.

I think Rigo haters honestly cum in their trousers everytime he gets kd'd or even touched. You know who else got kd and still beat the shit out nearly everyone who managed a kd on him was JMM.

Rigo never looks bad, be honest people. Neither has Loma, shit even his loss was a good loss, no foul there, but Rigo has never looked bad in a recent fight.

RIGONDEAUX'S COACH SAYS WEIGHT NOT AN ISSUE | LOMACHENKO SUBJECT TO RE-HYDRATION CLAUSE

I think Rigo haters honestly cum in their trousers everytime he gets kd'd or even touched. You know who else got kd and still beat the shit out nearly everyone who managed a kd on him was JMM.

Rigo never looks bad, be honest people. Neither has Loma, shit even his loss was a good loss, no foul there, but Rigo has never looked bad in a recent fight.

Rigo did look poor against Fonseca, but he took that fight on extremely short notice and didn't take it remotely seriously.

GUILLERMO RIGO'S COACH REVEALS LOMACHENKO WEIGHT CLAUSE

GUILLERMO RIGO'S COACH REVEALS LOMACHENKO WEIGHT CLAUSE

This was covered on BoxingScene, we don't need a video. He (Loma) can't weigh more than 138 pounds on fight day. That's fine since in his last fight IIRC he was 139 pounds. It was an easy concession to make since it won't affect him in the fight and was put in there by Rigo's team so that Loma can't balloon up into the 140's as a potential strategy.

When did Rigondeaux not look like a monster? He looks untouchable every time out.
eh, untouchable? Not really. He got put on his ass against Amagasa and hasn't really fought anyone special since. He's barely been active.

If Lomachenko doesn't win this pretty clear, then he's not who people think he is.

If Lomachenko doesn't win this pretty clear, then he's not who people think he is.

That is an utterly ridiculous and biased statement.

As usual you are just doing everything you can to discredit Loma no matter what happens in the fight and we can all see it. If he knocks Rigo out it's because of the weight and isn't impressive because Rigo is chinny. If he wins a decision you'll just score it close and repeat this same nonsense you just posted. If Rigo wins Loma is a can who lost his two biggest fights.

We know Rigo and Loma are two of the best technical fighters of this era and though one of them is favored it's an incredible match and we are all lucky it got made. Whoever wins will be adding their best ever victory to their resume. Either guy can pull this off because they are both that fucking good. Losing to Rigo doesn't mean someone isn't a great fighter. Losing to Loma doesn't mean someone isn't a great fighter.

You should be getting hyped up for the fight instead of acting like the Grinch Who Stole Loma's credit.

Normally you are a pretty damn great poster but with your Loma hate you are flirting with Cuban's level of retardation.

Camp Life Guillermo Rigondeaux: Rigondeaux Showing Unbelievable Defense, Amazing Speed and Accuracy

This is gonna be good. Still high on Lomachenko. Rigo gets hurt but he wins several rounds in the beginning.

eh, untouchable? Not really. He got put on his ass against Amagasa and hasn't really fought anyone special since. He's barely been active.

Yeah that's true, his comp has lacked names lately. Nobodies

I admit, I pick with my heart this time out, pumping the fight up a little, too. I may be dead wrong But, Um, I don't know, maybe in the sense that some people already rate him like Pac or May, Loma should be able to walk away with this one comfy, but it's hard for me to visualize anyone just clowning Rigo or decisioning him easy... if Loma beats Rigo, even in a close fight, it's still a big deal for his career, for Rigo the same. I just can't look at it like a sure thing "this guy definitely wins" kind of fight.

That is an utterly ridiculous and biased statement.

As usual you are just doing everything you can to discredit Loma no matter what happens in the fight and we can all see it. If he knocks Rigo out it's because of the weight and isn't impressive because Rigo is chinny. If he wins a decision you'll just score it close and repeat this same nonsense you just posted. If Rigo wins Loma is a can who lost his two biggest fights.

We know Rigo and Loma are two of the best technical fighters of this era and though one of them is favored it's an incredible match and we are all lucky it got made. Whoever wins will be adding their best ever victory to their resume. Either guy can pull this off because they are both that fucking good. Losing to Rigo doesn't mean someone isn't a great fighter. Losing to Loma doesn't mean someone isn't a great fighter.

You should be getting hyped up for the fight instead of acting like the Grinch Who Stole Loma's credit.

Normally you are a pretty damn great poster but with your Loma hate you are flirting with Cuban's level of retardation.
Its not. If Lomachenko can't beat a barely active, 37 year old bantamweight moving up 2 weight classes, then he's not what people make him out to be. Period. If Khan had beaten Canelo, Marquez beaten Floyd, Brook beaten Golovkin- the loser's legacy would have taken a huge hit.

You lomachenko fans are ignoring a lot of facts about Rigondeaux to make it seem like this fight is something special.

Its not. If Lomachenko can't beat a barely active, 37 year old bantamweight moving up 2 weight classes, then he's not what people make him out to be. Period. If Khan had beaten Canelo, Marquez beaten Floyd, Brook beaten Golovkin- the loser's legacy would have taken a huge hit.

You lomachenko fans are ignoring a lot of facts about Rigondeaux to make it seem like this fight is something special.
i think that's being unfair to rigo. he isn't just some guy off the street, he's a double olympic gold medalist who's made almost everyone he's ever faced look foolish.

the weight could be a big factor, but i believe loma hasn't weighed over 138 on fight night anyway, while rigo is said to be somewhere around 130. the weight difference is there, but it isn't insurmountable. the closer we get to the fight, the less i'm convinced that it will be the deciding factor.

rigo is chinny, but he isn't easy to find. lomachenko is a volume puncher, but that might change when he gets countered. this is an awesome fight, they play right into eachother's strengths, and they're both brilliant. how a truly hardcore boxing fan like yourself isn't going crazy about this matchup is baffling, man.

i think that's being unfair to rigo. he isn't just some guy off the street, he's a double olympic gold medalist who's made almost everyone he's ever faced look foolish.

the weight could be a big factor, but i believe loma hasn't weighed over 138 on fight night anyway, while rigo is said to be somewhere around 130. the weight difference is there, but it isn't insurmountable. the closer we get to the fight, the less i'm convinced that it will be the deciding factor.

rigo is chinny, but he isn't easy to find. lomachenko is a volume puncher, but that might change when he gets countered. this is an awesome fight, they play right into eachother's strengths, and they're both brilliant. how a truly hardcore boxing fan like yourself isn't going crazy about this matchup is baffling, man.
I don't see how its unfair. I think what I said was pretty fair.
37 is very old for a guy who fights below 130. He's been facing second stringers and is moving way above his best weight.

Tell me what advantages you guys see for Rigondeaux here.

Back