LOL. WMMA Haters, Eat A Sausage. LOL

WMMA was always awesome, dont try to convince the insecure misogynist. They would rather watch 30% Usman hugging another guy for 15 min than acknowledge the girls can fight and be fun.

There’s a far higher percentage of shitty female fights. It’s obvious. The lack of power and fight IQ makes it hard to watch and having back to back WMMA fights today is hard to take. They’ll get there someday but not anytime soon.

Bad ass fight! Saved by the bell and then came out blastin. Great finishing ability, also mcmann was spent, she seems to have inconsistent cardio.

Every fight stands on its own. You don't what is going to happen. If you love the sport, just watch. We put up with the garbage (in every sport), so we can experience the amazing moments.
When 90% of garbage comes from one portion of thr sport...it’s kind of like browns of the nfl,

no one watches any womens sports

I watch the women's gymnastics when the Olympics are on. Flexible teenagers in leotards, with enlarged clitorises and no periods from years of steroid abuse.What's not to like?

I can relate. Men's MMA is one of my guilty pleasures too. I mean the technique is laughable compared to boxing but as a gay man Men's MMA give me a bigger boner. They wear these tiny little shorts that really stick out their big dicks and butts. Yum.

Dad?

Punch Mcmann hard in the face and catch her with a sub when she panic wrestles like Nunes did. Good for Marianne, Mariene, Muriel or whatever her name is that she wants everyone to learn.

Hi

Prove it with stats. I can prove to you with stats that the female champions of each division has a higher finishing percentage than the male champions in the respective divisions. Why are you anti science?
What a ridiculous thing to say the higher finishing percentages come from bigger gaps in skill which means the skill level at the top of the WMMA divisions drops off sharply.

Bad ass fight! Saved by the bell and then came out blastin. Great finishing ability, also mcmann was spent, she seems to have inconsistent cardio.
Which is weird to me. As an olympic athlete, you would think she would know what she needs to do to be fit.

Maybe it's a motivational thing, or an injury thing, who knows.

92% of WMMA fights are garbage.
This one was good.
Congrats, TS.

Who wins these fights?

Jessica Andrade vs Holly Holm
Jessica Andrade vs Rin Nakai
Holly Holm vs Rin Nakai

You can see good entertaining fights on a variety of regional shows. You won't see anything close to TJ/Cody in a WMMA fight for a very long time if ever.

Back