LOL who would actually buy Diaz Woodley

Hey UFC you booked the wrong Diaz lol no one wants to see this or Woodley fight. 300k ppvs max
Hey bro I hear the UFC is looking for you to have you run their business since you're so good at it. Apparently they couldn't find your parents house though. Better luck next time.

Hey UFC you booked the wrong Diaz lol no one wants to see this or Woodley fight. 300k ppvs max

fuck buying it.

Im going to sit front row. UFC and new years in vegas.

Diaz bros 4 lyfe all day

Conor made Nate the more popular Diaz in the eyes of the casuals

Not me. Nate's a skilled fighter. TWood's a skilled fighter. Put them together, and zero shits given.

You didn't need to include Woodleys oppenent at all. Doesn't matter who he is fighting I won't buy a Woodley PPV at all. Most boring fighter in MMA right now.

Depends on the undercard but I usually buy all the fights

It ain’t the same.. big fights u need to stay up for. U know this yo...

Oh I've been there my friend
I can remember getting up at 3am to watch a fight for the troops headlined by Guillard and Evan Dunham
Sat there freezing my tits off watching all the adverts

Now I've got a baby I'm like... switch my phone off so no one ruins it on me and sit there with a breakfast
<seedat>

Nick Diaz isn't any better. He hasn't won a fight in years and his takedown defense is awful. All he's going to do is goof around, get taken down, and whine about how Woodley wouldn't fight him. You know, like every Nick Diaz fight.
You must've not seen his strike force run

Nate has already received life altering damage from the hands of Conor he doesn't need anymore.. he should retire

More like getting Stockton slapped 10 times in a row then getting choked out by a guy with no training camp who was partying on a boat made the brain damage which caused Bellator FergDuck incident

Nah bro it ain’t the same as watching it live...
It's basically live to me. I'm fresh and can actually concentrate on the fights, fast forward through all the bullshit in between, and I don't go online until I've watched it so I don't know the results.

You don't know what you're talking about. You sound like a hater. Diazs antics have always appealed to casuals buddeh.

Who do you think they could put in that would draw more than Diaz? Diaz is one of there biggest draws lol. It's easy as fuck to market them.
I'm not a Diaz hater, I'm just a realist. Guess how many times Diaz has headlined a PPV outside of fighting Conor? It's not that hard.

You're using twitter as a statistic, and you're calling me a joke. Ok you keep believing that Nate Diaz will sell 1M PPVs. And while you're at it, count the number of times he has headlined a PPV outside of fighting Conor.

Twitter? That's Instagram 1.9 million real people lol. Where have I said he will sell 1 million ppvs. You're a real dumbass. Pretending like he isn't one of ufcs biggest stars is just stupid.

Only a hand full of names are above him.

Twitter? That's Instagram 1.9 million real people lol. Where have I said he will sell 1 million ppvs. You're a real dumbass. Pretending like he isn't one of ufcs biggest stars is just stupid.

Only a hand full of names are above him.
My bad, it's Instagram. That's totally legit.

So how many PPVs has he headlined outside of Conor? He's been fighting in the UFC for more than 10 years now.

It would be a great fight. I am certain Woodley wouldn't repeatedly leg kick the fuck out of Diaz and take him down at will, like every one of Diaz' legitimate opponents do to him.

L
My bad, it's Instagram. That's totally legit.

So how many PPVs has he headlined outside of Conor? He's been fighting in the UFC for more than 10 years now.

Hey you ugly fuck stop replying to me lol. At first you say he doesn't appeal to casual fans. I show you proof clear as fucking day he appeals to casual fans. Now you're asking me how many ppvs he's headlined??? I'm not your friend bitch look yourself.

Back