LOL who would actually buy Diaz Woodley

I'm not buying shit headlined by Woodley. I'm at the point where between his sense of entitlement and snoozefest fights im not even inclined to watch him main event from a sports bar.

Hey UFC you booked the wrong Diaz lol no one wants to see this or Woodley fight. 300k ppvs max

A lot more people than would by any of the other potential WW matchups they could make. And that’s all that matters.

It will be the first card I haven’t bought in a long time.

YhiNTVf.gif

“Bought”

I wouldn't buy anything featuring Tyrun, he is the most delusional fighter to ever open his mouth..

Buy? No. But I won't buy 99% of them.

I will go to the bar to watch though if the wife isn't dragging me to New Year's activities.

Hey UFC you booked the wrong Diaz lol no one wants to see this or Woodley fight. 300k ppvs max

Uhm Diaz fans? Are you naive? Look at Diazs track record kid he was doing numbers before conor lol.

Some of us aren't train hoppers and loyal fans. Diazs bring it almost every fucking fight which is why I watch fights. If my boys gonna bring the entertainment why would I not watch.

Stupid as fuck you are.

no one

wme are casuals though
so they think this will sell

everyone knows that woodley is going to smash him

Another weird ass nerd, no one but how many ppl in this thread alone said they would so many fucking naive neckbeards. How many Diaz fans do you think don't even post on sherdog? A lot more than do.

A title shot coming off a loss?? Interdasting.

I’d watch it and hope for a miracle. A Diaz brother deserves UFC gold.

Then you can bet your sweet ass Conor is coming for number 3.

The champ champ champ

I feel like this would be a terrible mismatch, Nick maybe, but i think Nate should go back to 155.

Very few outside hardcore MMA fans care about Diaz. Most casuals know him as the guy who fought Mcgregor. TS is right, this fight wouldn't sell past 300k PPVs. But I doubt it'll happen anyway since Diaz will ask for 20M and Dana will offer him 150k max.

Another dumbass comment. Diazs get ppl hyped and a lot more than just hardcores lol.

Anyone who goes all out every single fight is gonna build fans period.

When they act like the Diazs they're getting a lot more than hardcore fans outside the ring.

Not the wrong Diaz. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

Now Nate>Nick as far as sellability and popularity.

Not the wrong Diaz. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

Now Nate>Nick as far as sellability and popularity.

Yeah I feel like Nick has stood by long enough his brother has built the brand past him. I think it would be more competitive with Nick since he's heavier. If nate's agreeing to the fight though I think he'll take it serious and add on some extra weight. He will need it.

Good to see this bitch TS get starched in his own thread I'm surprised how many Diaz supporters are on here now.

Another dumbass comment. Diazs get ppl hyped and a lot more than just hardcores lol.

Anyone who goes all out every single fight is gonna build fans period.

When they act like the Diazs they're getting a lot more than hardcore fans outside the ring.
Diaz is popular but no one is spending $50 to watch him fight.

Diaz is popular but no one is spending $50 to watch him fight.

Are you that stupid, the majority in this thread alone have said they would. Who doesn't want to see an entertaining fight.

don't like either fighter. won't be watching this at all.

Nate has already received life altering damage from the hands of Conor he doesn't need anymore.. he should retire
Conor's doing the right thing taking a break after being brutally ko'd by Floyd, his chin is done.

Why are people so dumb?

How it this fight any worse than Maia? Thompson?

I bet it will be 100x more entertaining because Diaz is a fucking real entertainer.

Go do your 9-5 and STFU

Back