LOL who would actually buy Diaz Woodley

No it's just a huge duck of Ferg.

They cant do the Trilogy at 155 because ferg has some legal claim to first defense. So they are just skipping it.

Trying setup the real Goldmine if Nate wins over Tyron. Then they would immediately book Connor vs Nate 3 – LW champ vs WW Champion and the winner would then face GSP.

Then 3 divisions are hosed. LW, WW, MW. I wont support this

Yeah it's a joke but who is surprised by anything wme does

It probably does a lot better then most would expect. Not a mil or anything like that, but not that far off if they actually promote it. Is it fair, of course not, but they wouldn't do it for Nate so much as for Tyron and Colin.

They probably think Tyron beating Nate gives him some rub hopefully and then they can use him to draw a bit more. But it is mainly for Colin.

They see it as if Nate wins, then Colin goes for the WW belt and most will be surprised at how fast and easy to book that will end up being. All of a sudden Colin will be easy to deal with at the negotiating table.

If Tyron wins, outside the previously mentioned reason, they also see it as a test run type of thing to see how good Woodley is against someone they have a general idea about how he matches up with Colin, and what prospects they'd have there. If it looks dangerous then it just won't happen,and they keep trying to get the belt off of Woodley to a more Colin freindly opponent, but if it is winnable, either fairly or something that they feel they could steal like making the ref quick stop any knockdown of Tyron, or just rob it blatantly on the cards if Colin could survive to that point, they'll make it.

UFC and Dana White booking of all divisions from 145 to 170 have since around 2015 been done 100% with Colin in mind. All the fights booked in those divisions. The surrounding ones are affected to an degree because of guys they know can weight jump, either cause they want to move them away from Colin, or to manufacture a potential path for Colin in that division.

nickk might lose to woodley but he is way better than his bro and bigger too

I’m not sure about bigger.
It’s a complete BS title defense either way.

And it’ll probably be more exciting of a fight than Woodley’s other two defenses.

It’d be a disaster if a Diaz brother won the belt.
They would make obscene demands for their next fight.

5b246793bf0de8a0a3a7485083e64de9.jpg

Nick-Diaz-Nate-Diaz-Jean-Claude-Van-Damme.jpg

Nick Diaz isn't any better. He hasn't won a fight in years and his takedown defense is awful. All he's going to do is goof around, get taken down, and whine about how Woodley wouldn't fight him. You know, like every Nick Diaz fight.

When guys engage him he KOS them....
PAUL Daley comes to mind

I’ll buy, just to say afterwards that I watched live when the ultimate shitshow saga unfolded.

Not only does it make zero sense, it'll be a boring ass fucking fight

AND it will probably headline the most important card of the year..

This isn't a bad fight stfu they will obviously try to add more matches if this is the ONLy big fight then yea that sucks but I'm sure they will try to add at least 2 more matches of the same level and stack it

Boring...book Nate vs Khabib and the winner fights the winner of Tony/Conor.

UFC is turning into a fkn joke lol

When guys engage him he KOS them....
PAUL Daley comes to mind
True and if the NBK does a one off pount gameplsn against you, I don’t think it is some conspiracy that everyone Avoids fighting Diaz without turning to weestling.
However it’s their fault for never adapting to it.

OFC i will buy it.. Hate both of those dudes.. most likely Woodley takes Nates head off.. if by some miracle Nate wins.. we get rid of a boring champ who plays the victim card all the time

Oh and when Woodley beats Nate badly.. it probably means Conor is forced to fight Ferguson
oh, you're forgetting something, nate is as much of a prima donna than woodley, it would be bad. first time in my life that I will be cheering for woodley

"There's a sucker born every minute" - P.T. Barnum

If this is for real, I kinda like it.

Eff it at this point. Going to be an entertaining fight. I don't care who Nate fights, always been a fan of his.

Probably going to retire after this one or do the last Conor fight then retire

Back