LOL who would actually buy Diaz Woodley

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey UFC you booked the wrong Diaz lol no one wants to see this or Woodley fight. 300k ppvs max

Nick Diaz isn't any better. He hasn't won a fight in years and his takedown defense is awful. All he's going to do is goof around, get taken down, and whine about how Woodley wouldn't fight him. You know, like every Nick Diaz fight.

Anyone who hated diaz and wanted to see him smashed probably would.

Nate has already received life altering damage from the hands of Conor he doesn't need anymore.. he should retire

I like fights so ill buy it Condit v Magney and Barboza v Khabib on main card is awesome

Nick Diaz isn't any better. He hasn't won a fight in years and his takedown defense is awful. All he's going to do is goof around, get taken down, and whine about how Woodley wouldn't fight him. You know, like every Nick Diaz fight.
nickk might lose to woodley but he is way better than his bro and bigger too

Lets be honest this probably sells more than any other WW title fight bar GSP and Conor, hence why the UFC are looking into it.

OFC i will buy it.. Hate both of those dudes.. most likely Woodley takes Nates head off.. if by some miracle Nate wins.. we get rid of a boring champ who plays the victim card all the time

Oh and when Woodley beats Nate badly.. it probably means Conor is forced to fight Ferguson

Hey UFC you booked the wrong Diaz lol no one wants to see this or Woodley fight. 300k ppvs max
In UK we don’t need to buy anything. We get it on our sports package anyway. Is it worth staying up till 4am though...

You sound wasteful.

I'm ballin outta control.

Seriously though - I think the fight has great implications. I hope it's for the belt. If Diaz wins you know Conor gets a shot at a third belt right?

Nate has already received life altering damage from the hands of Conor he doesn't need anymore.. he should retire

Bendo, Thomson, and RDA all beat Nate worse than Conor did.

Back