LOL White Boy Crip from Lawndale Taliban Mob Gang in the South Bay of Los Angeles

When I saw Lawndale I first thought of Chicago... which by the way is the fucking hood in Chicago.
As someone who has been to both, chicago is way fucking worse. The only difference is chicago is still the most segregated city in america so you dont notice when your in yuppy ville. Lawndale is just a middle/low income city. It doesnt even have a lot of crime, just poor neighborhoods. The more north you go into inglewood, it does get pretty bad but no where near south side chicago. You cant even drive through that neighborhood at night, not even comptons close to that.

I often wonder if people like this realize they are mentally defective.
They think its cool you even got white kids from the burbs talking like this and getting tattoos on their face, puttimg incoherent rap songs with a nice beat on youtube hoping to get famous

As someone who has been to both, chicago is way fucking worse. The only difference is chicago is still the most segregated city in america so you dont notice when your in yuppy ville. Lawndale is just a middle/low income city. It doesnt even have a lot of crime, just poor neighborhoods. The more north you go into inglewood, it does get pretty bad but no where near south side chicago. You cant even drive through that neighborhood at night, not even comptons close to that.
When I saw Lawndale I first thought of Chicago... which by the way is the fucking hood in Chicago.

Its funny cause chicago and cali both have a lawndale and an inglewood, in chicago its called englewood

Even in some North Side neighborhoods, like where I live, that shit spills over... at least robberies and what not because it's easy for people to commute on the train around the city.

Most of the South Side and West Side are awful here but you are right.. most of the North Side is nice. Chicago is very segregated, just like a lot of other Midwest cities like Detroit and St. Louis, but make no mistake about it, it's a choice that people of all colors make. Most of the minorities with money move up North and out into the burbs, but a lot of lower class minorities have no desire to leave their hoods and like it that way.

Ya 5 guys pulling up in Mitsubishi eclipses jumping fools with steel toe boots .. really tough.... we used to laugh at them trying to sell ecstacy and getting locked up with mommy and daddies money.

Asians will always be a joke when it comes to gangbanging.
If anyone is hardcore then it’s yakuza from
Japan.
You ever met a yakuza from Japan?

Even in some North Side neighborhoods, like where I live, that shit spills over... at least robberies and what not because it's easy for people to commute on the train around the city.

Most of the South Side and West Side are awful here but you are right.. most of the North Side is nice. Chicago is very segregated, just like a lot of other Midwest cities like Detroit and St. Louis, but make no mistake about it, it's a choice that people of all colors make. Most of the minorities with money move up North and out into the burbs, but a lot of lower class minorities have no desire to leave their hoods and like it that way.
I dont know why but I hated chicago with a passion when I went. The segregation was very weird for me and made me feel uncomfortable and Im white. It seems the midwest still has a good ole boy mentality. While I agree its probably for the best and the people choose to do it, it still felt very strange. I also almost got ran up on twice walking home from bars in chi town but was smart enough to mind my surroundings. I noticed if you see a few explosive gentlemen sitting on a newspaper stand late at night, they probably arent up to good. Just a whole lot of things I didnt like about that place.

After being born and raised in Chicago, it's really hard to take any gang bangers from California seriously.

10636cfd9e1aaeb351790dc35ab53ca8df6ee8e8.jpg

Have you Mush? where you at brother I miss you man you disappeared
I knew a couple wa-Ching who had family in yakuza.

They were the Only Asians I knew growing up who could go anywhere and no one said shit to them. Not the cholos or the brothers.

My ex coke hookup was an Asian gangster but from Laos....those dudes were cool as fuck but stayed strapped and tended to watch there hood well..they didn’t go out much but there wasn’t one house on there block that wasn’t affiliated.

I knew a couple wa-Ching who had family in yakuza.

They were the Only Asians I knew growing up who could go anywhere and no one said shit to them. Not the cholos or the brothers.

My ex coke hookup was an Asian gangster but from Laos....those dudes were cool as fuck but stayed strapped and tended to watch there hood well..they didn’t go out much but there wasn’t one house on there block that wasn’t affiliated.

Asians are hot heads, I remember some Asian bangers in the 90s they shot up some random guys house and tried to flee to their country but got caught, I never understood why Asians would get into banging when their parents already get money from Korea and China.

yup I remember all this shit, back in high school we had some Pinoy REal this was in orange county and some Santanas gangs, this was back in the late 90s they kinda vanished now, but they werent into dope dealing just turf wars and sets.

I remember Wah chings were considers wannabe Triads, most of them were rich kids though from upper middleclass families, the ABZ were poor third world asians.

Filipinos kinda had their own shit, but some of them also mingled with the Asian boys.

Man the 90s was no joke, bringing back some crazy memories man.

One of my boys who I played football with named Jasper was part of Pinoy Real, he got jumped bad by like 7 Vietnamese and cambodians, the couldn't take him one on one because dude was swole he was 6 foot and 195 pound DB on our team solid muscle they fucked his legs up and he could never play again.

Asians are hot heads, I remember some Asian bangers in the 90s they shot up some random guys house and tried to flee to their country but got caught, I never understood why Asians would get into banging when their parents already get money from Korea and China.
Why do you think their parents get money from their countries? I guarantee you that is not the case from r the vast majority of Asian immigrants. You’re just now starting to see a lot of rich Chinese kids coming here for college.

Imagine this guy hanging with Mike Perry

hahaah I cant stop laughing, wtf is a Taliban Mob Gang? He said he and his brother created it in 2003, he said he is only 25 so he started that gang at 10 or 11 year old?

watched this video and this shit had me laughing, Lawndale is no hood man, and this guy got three chains and some beat up sneakers yet said he is about that money, plus he got two guys behind him one token black dude who he probably paid 20 bucks to pretend to be one of his dudes and sit in the back and some weird paranoid looking white guy looking around like his life is in danger in Lawndale lol

The comments are hilarious too

Easy to picture this as Cartman, Butters and Token.

yup I remember all this shit, back in high school we had some Pinoy REal this was in orange county and some Santanas gangs, this was back in the late 90s they kinda vanished now, but they werent into dope dealing just turf wars and sets.

I remember Wah chings were considers wannabe Triads, most of them were rich kids though from upper middleclass families, the ABZ were poor third world asians.

Filipinos kinda had their own shit, but some of them also mingled with the Asian boys.

Man the 90s was no joke, bringing back some crazy memories man.

One of my boys who I played football with named Jasper was part of Pinoy Real, he got jumped bad by like 7 Vietnamese and cambodians, the couldn't take him one on one because dude was swole he was 6 foot and 195 pound DB on our team solid muscle they fucked his legs up and he could never play again.

Why do you think their parents get money from their countries? I guarantee you that is not the case from r the vast majority of Asian immigrants. You’re just now starting to see a lot of rich Chinese kids coming here for college.
well back in the day the Asians I knew had money the Koreans were in the garment industry and owned stores, the Chinese had restaurants and some laundry dry cleaning places and the kids had nice cars.

Im sure there are some poor asians mostly filipinos, vietnamese and cambodians.

When blacks tried to mess with Asians in California

Its true asian gangs on the streets in ca are not to be fucked with, but that goes for all serious gangsters anywhere really whether they be biker gangs, nortenos, surenos, la eme, the mob, asian gangs, black gangs, tongan crips etc....if you piss off real gangsters to the point where they are after you, you will pay with blood or your familys blood. In CA prison system, asians have no power or clout and thats where the real power comes from cause all gangsters will have to go to prison at some point. So thats where the real juice lies.

Back