Lol, they still sell BJ Penn T-shirts ?

dcNpG.jpg

FYI Shertards, the BJ in his name doesn't stand for "Blow Job". It's a nickname his family gave him when he was young, Butt Jammer.

Penn will be on a tour of backyard wrasslin' at the rate he is going.

Penn vs MM at 145? MM takes it. Maybe they can put Penn's corpse on a t-shirt with MM looking like Conan the Barbarian on a throne.

I wish after all these years i could find that video of him rhyming the ruff ryders anthem in the back of a car stoned. Its my white whale internet search.

I wish after all these years i could find that video of him rhyming the ruff ryders anthem in the back of a car stoned. Its my white whale internet search.

i never heard of this, so i tried looking for it myself (silly, since you said it's your white whale). no luck, but i did find a sherdog thread a few years ago where you asked the same qustion, to no avail. did anyone ever confirm they at least heard of it?

Anyone remember that Video of BJ drunk/stoned rapping the rough ryders anthem in the back seat of a car? Cant find it anywhere. Its old as the hills.

I know the video. Soon as I get on my computer at home I’ll look for it..

Back