LOL @ peeps thinking Khabib will retire before fighting Tony

He has one fight next year if the suspension is light. I think his team might feel it is "wasting" it going against Tony. They might skip Tony to go for GSP instead.

He needs to fight Tony soon otherwise it will be BS. Tony is so long overdue for his title shot and he's 34 years old and takes a lot of damage, at some point he's gonna lose a step and it will be such bs if he doesn't get his shot before that.

If Khabib retires 30-0 after beating Tony, GSP, and then Woodley for WW title, he would be GOAT
I hate these dumb statements.

If Darren Till would beat Woodley, Covington, Usman, then defend his belt 7-8 times, then go up and win a second belt and defend one time he would be GOAT.

See how ridiculous it sounds?

So much can happen in MMA just leading to a single fight. Looking passed that and speculating that if X guy beats X guy, then goes on to beat X and X, he will be GOAT. It's just dumb

Khabib has too big of an ego of himself to leave the UFC before establishing himself as the undisputable best LW on the planet. He won't leave it to controversy. He will fight Tony one day,and that's what his father wants too.

It's clear from his past fights he won't leave it to dispute. People bitch about him alot before, about him having shitty stand up and what did he do to counter that? He stood with Conor for an entire round just to prove a point.
Also, he will be branded as a coward and a duck if he ever retire before facing Tony. He knows that. Seeing how much he value bravery and integrity, and how much he shuns being a pussy, he would never not fight Tony
So no, I believe he would never retire until there's no more guys left to contest his legacy.
Well don't get me wrong, he ridiculed mcgoat for the way he behave, now look how Nurma acts and he's team mates :p, its worse to watch then mcgoat... parrot just a parrot... all he did beat is mcgoat.

If Darren Till would beat Woodley, Covington, Usman, then defend his belt 7-8 times, then go up and win a second belt and defend one time he would be GOAT.

So much can happen in MMA just leading to a single fight. Looking passed that and speculating that if X guy beats X guy, then goes on to beat X and X, he will be GOAT. It's just dumb

Those statements are true though ..if till does that, then he will be the WW GOAT unquestionably

Its not ridiculous at all. Khabib is UNDEFEATED and if he continues to be unbeaten after beating those 3 then its hard to argue against him being the GOAT

Its not ridiculous at all. Khabib is UNDEFEATED and if he continues to be unbeaten after beating those 3 then its hard to argue against him being the GOAT
Yes it's ridiculous. In MMA 3 fights is thinking way far ahead.

Plus, even with the 3 wins you mentionned he would be far from GOAT. Greatest LW? Sure. P4P GOAT? Hell naw.

Sure Khabib is undefeated, but 85% of the names on his record are nobodies and most of them probably don't even have a wiki page.

You casuals are ridiculous.

Those statements are true though ..if till does that, then he will be the WW GOAT unquestionably
Well no shit lol. I was pointing out how dumb it is to make assumptions so far ahead.

Yes it's ridiculous. In MMA 3 fights is thinking way far ahead.

Plus, even with the 3 wins you mentionned he would be far from GOAT. Greatest LW? Sure. P4P GOAT? Hell naw.

Sure Khabib is undefeated, but 85% of the names on his record are nobodies and most of them probably don't even have a wiki page.

You casuals are ridiculous.
Disagree. If he beat those 3 then he is definitely the GOAT .Tony, GSP and Tyrone

Disagree. If he beat those 3 then he is definitely the GOAT .Tony, GSP and Tyrone
Spoken like a true casual.

First off, that will never happen. Second, even if it did, that wouldn't even be a total of 3 title defenses.

So far the only top 5 guys Khabib has faced are Barboza, Johnson, Dos Anjos and McGregor. That's 4 top 5 opponents.

GSP has like 17 top 5 wins and 9 title defenses.

Anderson Silva has like 12 top 5 wins and 10 title defenses... etc.

There are levels to this. Khabib started fighting top 5 guys like 3 years ago. Guys like GSP have done it for nearly a decade.

Go watch more MMA and educate yourself instead of embarrassing yourself.

yes, the greatest in your own world lol. Khabib would kill this man. Tony is very good. But khabib is a person out of this world. Rarely do we get a person with both remarkably gifted DNA and proper training background. Khabib is simply designed for mma. He knows nothing beyond fighting. He is more of a lethal weapon than a human. If you count the hours that khabib practices, I am sure it outweigh the time that he spent with his friends.
relax kabob..

should be training. not running your mouth

Spoken like a true casual.

First off, that will never happen. Second, even if it did, that wouldn't even be a total of 3 title defenses.

So far the only top 5 guys Khabib has faced are Barboza, Johnson, Dos Anjos and McGregor. That's 4 top 5 opponents.

GSP has like 17 top 5 wins and 9 title defenses.

Anderson Silva has like 12 top 5 wins and 10 title defenses... etc.

There are levels to this. Khabib started fighting top 5 guys like 3 years ago. Guys like GSP have done it for nearly a decade.

Go watch more MMA and educate yourself instead of embarrassing yourself.
Lol so GOAT means title defences to you of a division? If khabib beats GSP and T-Wood whom both have been very dominant in their title defences then you have no choice but to consider him GOAT candidate because those 2 are @ a higher weight class and are bound to wreck the whole squad of the LW division if any of them ever come up to WW.
And if he beat Tony Ferguson then LW GOAT of this era, who else is left?

And by the way, this thing "GOAT" is subjective. So shut your mouth and know your place

Lol so GOAT means title defences to you of a division? If khabib beats GSP and T-Wood whom both have been very dominant in their title defences then you have no choice but to consider him GOAT candidate because those 2 are @ a higher weight class and are bound to wreck the whole squad of the LW division if any of them ever come up to WW.
And if he beat Tony Ferguson then LW GOAT of this era, who else is left?

And by the way, this thing "GOAT" is subjective. So shut your mouth and know your place
So beating a 37 years old past his prime, 2 acl injuries GSP would mean Khabib is GOAT? Lol

Title defenses is one of the most important thing in the GOAT discussion. Fighting a bunch of cans is something, but defending your title against hungry top 5 contenders who want your head is what makes someone great.

You are the definition of a casual. The fact that I even have to explain that to you says it all.

So beating a 37 years old past his prime, 2 acl injuries GSP would mean Khabib is GOAT? Lol

Title defenses is one of the most important thing in the GOAT discussion. Fighting a bunch of cans is something, but defending your title against hungry top 5 contenders who want your head is what makes someone great.

You are the definition of a casual. The fact that I even have to explain that to you says it all.

You are an idiot. I was rebuking your statement of what defines "GOAT". Which is:that you limit it to only "long title defences" .
You don't consider beating dominant champions of a higher weight class as worthy of GOAT status, that's just dumb.

Anyway, great try to discredit GSP with his age and injuries. Every fighter in the roster have injuries before so whats the point . Also 37 is not that old, Tony is 34 and he's still a beast. So is DC, 39, a beast. Tyrone too, 37. Wtf you talking about.

Khabib has too big of an ego of himself to leave the UFC before establishing himself as the undisputable best LW on the planet. He won't leave it to controversy. He will fight Tony one day,and that's what his father wants too.

It's clear from his past fights he won't leave it to dispute. People bitch about him alot before, about him having shitty stand up and what did he do to counter that? He stood with Conor for an entire round just to prove a point.
Also, he will be branded as a coward and a duck if he ever retire before facing Tony. He knows that. Seeing how much he value bravery and integrity, and how much he shuns being a pussy, he would never not fight Tony
So no, I believe he would never retire until there's no more guys left to contest his legacy.

Why did he level change and try to take Conor down in rd 3 if he was intent on standing to "prove a point"?

More like he was tired from trying to finish in rd 2 and needed a round off.

Good try on that one though I guess.

Back