LOL @ peeps thinking Khabib will retire before fighting Tony

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib has too big of an ego of himself to leave the UFC before establishing himself as the undisputable best LW on the planet. He won't leave it to controversy. He will fight Tony one day,and that's what his father wants too.

It's clear from his past fights he won't leave it to dispute. People bitch about him alot before, about him having shitty stand up and what did he do to counter that? He stood with Conor for an entire round just to prove a point.
Also, he will be branded as a coward and a duck if he ever retire before facing Tony. He knows that. Seeing how much he value bravery and integrity, and how much he shuns being a pussy, he would never not fight Tony
So no, I believe he would never retire until there's no more guys left to contest his legacy.

Last edited:
If Khabib retires 30-0 after beating Tony, GSP, and then Woodley for WW title, he would be GOAT

He has a few more fight in him but not many.

He has been doing this for 30 years so once he cements his legacy he will retire.

He wont fight Tony because he fights for lega... oh wait

Josh Thompson from AKA said before the McGregor fight than Khabib would going to whoop his ass and then retire as the Mayweather of MMA.

The way Khabib is acting towards the NSAC I think that's exactly what is happening.

He's already the most popular muslim on earth his stock can only lower.

He'll duck Tony for a year or two when Tony's past his prime. Tony's already 34 he only has a few more years left.

Lol at people who think tony is his krypto

Khabib has too big of an ego of himself to leave the UFC before establishing himself as the undisputable best LW on the planet. He won't leave it to controversy. He will fight Tony one day,and that's what his father wants too.

It's clear from his past fights he won't leave it to dispute. People bitch about him alot before, about him having shitty stand up and what did he do to counter that? He stood with Conor for an entire round just to prove a point.
Also, he will be branded as a coward and a duck if he ever retire before facing Tony. He knows that. Seeing how much he value bravery and integrity, and how much he shuns being a pussy, he would never not fight Tony
So no, I believe he would never retire until there's no more guys left to contest his legacy.

Let the haters dream. At this point Khabib retiring without beating Ferguson is the only way haters can argue about him being a """paper champ""", so they cling onto this idea like their lives depend on it. Khabib beating Ferguson is his haters' worst nightmare, since that would make him the undisputed LW GOAT.

This fight is cursed, has already fallen apart too many times.

Besides, who knows when Khabib will be cleared to fight again.

People are mad that Khabib isn't acting like Tony is the obvious fight to make. Tony had the damn belt before he did and lost it due to a freak injury. To throw it in his face he came back way too soon to beat up Pettis. For him and Ali to act like he's not the clear contender is laughable. I like Khabib and don't think he's scared at all but his actions after beating Conor (calling out a contender not the brawl) has made me lose respect for him

Tony is definitely the number one contender but Khabib is already easily the LW GOAT, no one else's resume comes close. In fact T Ferg is probably number two.

wha.. hold... hold on. what!! Who is talking about him retiring? He's had a single high profile, big money fight. What on earth are you talking about?

Tony is definitely the number one contender but Khabib is already easily the LW GOAT, no one else's resume comes close. In fact T Ferg is probably number two.

This is one of the saddest posts I've ever seen.

He'll duck Tony for a year or two when Tony's past his prime. Tony's already 34 he only has a few more years left.
so, in other words you mean , if Tony pulls out , means Khabib duck Tony.

that was the case last time

Yup.

I also think being champ has exhausted him in the short term, yet renewed him and his father vision on what they can achieve with a few more fights.

He’s done well, and I’m pulling for him on the new challenges with the new road that lies ahead with his elevation and responsibility.

Mystic Lockard predicts that Ferguson and Khabib will not fight until the year 2020. 5th's time a charm.

What do you mean by “duck” he tried to fight him 4 times...

Back