Media Lol Luke Thomas raging over technical problems

Some context
Last episode I remember Luke had some technical issues he got frustrated about lol

This time again and he rages out over it, watch him gradually freak out over his laptop freezing on him during a live stream

It's like unintentional sketch comedy And it lasts a couple of minutes too lol

@11:31

Luke’s show fuckin stinks. The dude tries to talk like a national news host. Bro, you’re taking about mma. Stop squeezing your bang hole and loosen up a bit. You RIPPED mma hour

Man, he was about to tap out there
I seen it
Technology will do that to a man

"My career is like a satire of a real career" was a great line lol. Just one of those days, we've all had them.

Luke Thomas is bringing the laughs. <Lmaoo>

lmao it gets better as it goes on

haha, yeah it does. that small part there shows why i think luke thomas isn't popular, and probably won't ever be. yes, it's frustrating when you have technical issues like that, but the way he became angry and extremely frustrated made him look terrible. if he could have laughed it off and taken it in stride, it wouldn't have been that bad. he takes himself too seriously, and even when he tries joking, it comes off as forced.

I love the way Luke talks to his audience like they're all purple belts at a BJJ seminar. Just throws out the technical jargon rapid fire but never breaks anything down. Never actually educates. Guy is such a blowhard can.

lol wasn't that bad
I'd wish he used his normal personality instead of his usual weird robot butler personality

Why is Luke Thomas breaking down BJJ on film like he is John fucking Danaher?

that's the other thing i was going to mention. he doesn't seem to have the knowledge necessary to break down bjj. probably why dominick cruz talked down to him when he was talking with him.

Here's a 2-minute highlight reel of Luke's Macbook freakout

Last edited:
Back