LOL: Leftwing dummy sentenced to 2.5 years in prison for throwing 2 bottles at G20 protests

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Quite expensive bottles. The 21 years old Dutchman traveled from the Netherlands to Hamburg, Germany to join far-left riots during the G20 summit. It's literally a hobby for these people. After he threw 2 bottles at police ( didn't inflict any noteworthy damage), he was arrested right away and charged with assault on an executory officer and resisting arrest.
Today he was sentenced to 2 years and 7 months in prison for throwing two bottles and resisting arrest because he 'went into a fetal position' (<36>).

I think it's interesting that they arrested more than 400+ rioters and initiated 200+ criminal investigations.
Do you think 2.5 years in prison is appropriate, too harsh or too soft? How should throwing bottles be handled? Is it by default an attempt to inflict serious damage?

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/...onate-haft-fuer-g20-randalierer/20251016.html
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4898495/31-maanden-cel-nederlandse-relschopper-g20-top-in-hamburg.html

Last edited:
A Wise Village Elder once told me "dont do stupid shit and you will never go to jail."

Dumbass should have just stayed home and played video games.

In a vacuum it's too much clearly lol but as a line in the sand between acceptable protesting and unacceptable violence against the police, I think it's ok.

Seems too much if no damages were caused if you ask me.

Its a German prison, so i doubt the guy will suffer much besides the time lost.

Too much for simple bottle throwing. He didn't even inflict any damage, and lol @ resisting arrest being because he went into a fetal position.

Seems appropriate to me, I'd imagine if he had actually hit and injured someone rioting he would be sitting in a cell much longer and justifiably so... What stupid twat.

They should have a giant chalkboard in a public square where idiots like this have to write out "i'm a moran" 10000 times.

Seems too much if no damages were caused if you ask me.

Its a German prison, so i doubt the guy will suffer much besides the time lost.

so i can go out back and fire off 1000 rounds from my ar-15 and as long as no damage happens, it is perfectly acceptable.

polezei shoulda just beat him, and let him on his way IMO

so i can go out back and fire off 1000 rounds from my ar-15 and as long as no damage happens, it is perfectly acceptable.

I think thats closer to attempted murder.

Do you honestly believed the guy was trying to kill the security officers?

Protest globalism = serious Prison time

Protest constitution and American Culture = No punishment, encouraged by cnn

I'm noticing a pattern here...

How is Antifa going to do in Muslim dominated European prisons?

No chance he serves the full sentence.

Should fine him and let the folks he threw the bottles at get a few slaps in otherwise someone else is paying for his three hots and a cot. I'm no fan of cops but keep your hands(and Diaz brand water bottles) to yourself.

I think thats closer to attempted murder.

Do you honestly believed the guy was trying to kill the security officers?

If anyone thought he was trying to kill anyone I would hope he'd get more than two years.

Where are all you ruski loving history-forgetting pieces of shit in the thread with the news of the day that actually matters?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...rand-jury-edition-fbi-raids-manafort.3589787/

Oh that's right, you live to nit pick at anecdotal stories about rock throwers who you disagree with politically because that's what tickles your dopamine receptors.

What in God's name are you doing? You enter a thread and link to a completely unrelated thread out of desperation because it doesn't get the attention you think it deserves?
I know quite a few of you guys have already admitted that they're on heavy medication for neurological disorders but maybe at least try to behave somewhat normal.

Where are all you ruski loving history-forgetting pieces of shit in the thread with the news of the day that actually matters?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...rand-jury-edition-fbi-raids-manafort.3589787/

Oh that's right, you live to nit pick at anecdotal stories about rock throwers who you disagree with politically because that's what tickles your dopamine receptors.

I do like Russia and would sip lemonade while watching Russian soldiers strong-arm our radical left into labor camps but you shouldn't question my credentials as a historian.

Back