lol khabibs tweet about the upcomming press conference

McGregor is definitely at a disadvantage without the baying mob to energise him. Who is he going to rattle his lines off to, the camera men?

I wonder will they show footage of Times Square?

Sure when he was in Brazil doing the Q&A and for the Aldo fight the crowd were against him. The back and forth will be between him and Nurmagomedov.

Nurmagomedov: "You are chicken who taps out"
Conor: "You're a pull out merchant who runs when you get an injury"

I reckon that will be the theme of the press conferences.

I think khabib is confused to what a sheep looks like, but ok

Im not trying to diss conor fans, but i guess if thats the point he was trying to make, thats not the right animal
Did you or did you not watch the video? It doesn't matter it was turkey instead of sheeps. The result is they echo everything they hear. Actually the nuthuggers are worse than the turkey. They also believe it. Sorry turkey..

Sure when he was in Brazil doing the Q&A and for the Aldo fight the crowd were against him. The back and forth will be between him and Nurmagomedov.

Nurmagomedov: "You are chicken who taps out"
Conor: "You're a pull out merchant who runs when you get an injury"

I reckon that will be the theme of the press conferences.

Yeah, you're probably right.

...with Dillon Danis standing around mean mugging Khabib's crew.

I wonder is McGregor legally restricted on what he can say about the dolly incident with Chiesa suing him.??

I think Khabib's english is good enough to make this interesting.

I think khabib is confused to what a sheep looks like, but ok

Im not trying to diss conor fans, but i guess if thats the point the was trying to make, thats not the right animal

Sure he has his own happy clappers. I think it was the 1st Embedded for the botched Ferguson fight when there's 15-20 fans all wearing identical shirts chanting his name at some signing or event he was at.

Though I'd bet it's Abdelaziz who organized that in some way.

Khabib gonna be whole press conference like
db8734e4791ca5ad5486299390d46e37.gif

I don't know who's worse at this point ConorNuggetHuggers or KhabibNutHuggers both equally embarrassing.

Thursday will feel like Thanksgiving when Conor roasts this turkey publicly.

Yeah, you're probably right.

...with Dillon Danis standing around mean mugging Khabib's crew.

I wonder is McGregor legally restricted on what he can say about the dolly incident with Chiesa suing him.??

I think Khabib's english is good enough to make this interesting.

Yeah, not sure. I'd imagine he'll say he's legally not allowed to talk about it - and whether that's true or not, he probably can't be bothered about getting into it concerning Chiesa or Namajunas.

I'm sure he'll contradict himself and mention Nurmagomedov staying on the bus or not being so brave when he has his team around him or something like that.

Yeah his English is good enough to understand, but if Conor starts insulting his Father or brings up some of the stuff about his manager, that might get things heated up.

Did you or did you not watch the video? It doesn't matter it was turkey instead of sheeps. The result is they echo everything they hear. Actually the nuthuggers are worse than the turkey. They also believe it. Sorry turkey..
Yes, i did.

Literally ANY animal will reply if you walk up to them and start imitating

A cow will moo, a dog will bark, a cat will do whatever the fuck cats do, and so on...

Thats nothing. The right animal to make the joke is a sheep.

But yeah, everyone got it. Just wasnt delivered properly

To me its just conor saying anything and his fans eating it up that is what i got from it.

Damn what is point of attacking fans? They pay for ppv.
Trolls spamming social media with #khabib time are better?

Damn what is point of attacking fans? They pay for ppv.
Trolls spamming social media with #khabib time are better?
its spot on conor fans are like the turkeys in that video.

No, but watch the press conference or any with conor in it anything he says his fans eat it up .
Because he is charismatic and knows how to manipulate viewers, nothing extraordinary tbh, most famous people know how to do it, that's why they're famous.

BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUB!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back