Lol @ Gadelha winning

Judges have gotta be baked.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

bad decision but its WMMA who cares?

I'm not one to normally scream robbery, and I LIKE Claudia, BUT...

That was an absolute JOKE.

Blind ass judges

lol just switched the channel

looks like someone ran over her face

I thought Carla did enough to win. Clearly I’m not as wise as the amazing judges.

Not a robbery but it could have gone either way. Both fighters had their moments but the takedowns and top control for Claudia were probably what gave her the nod.

Every single decision has been questionable so far, regardless of outcome. These fucking mongoloids shouldn't be allowed to judge anything.

Hahahahahaha... She said.. "please don't boo her"... Like they weren't booing her for the robbery...

Oh well.. not her fault either way.

Carla should have won that...

I think becoming an MMA judge is a pretty good career option. You can clearly be completely incompetent at your job and keep it.

You guys just throw that shit out there so loosely. Carla rocked Claudio in 1st rd but was dominated on the ground for rest of the rd an then same thing rd 2. Rd 3 coulda been a 10-8 for Carla but that woulda been a draw at best. Or maybe a 10-10 1st rd.

She won the first 2 rounds.

Got her ass beat in the 3rd and wasn't impressive in the fight. Didn't do much when she had control.

However, she won the first 2 rounds and the last round wasn't a 10-8 round. She won the fight.

Carla ended up on top at the end of rounds 2-3 but I'm not sure that trumps being on the bottom for most of the rest of the round. I thought she did great and it was a close fight that could have gone her way but hardly a robbery.

Back