LOL Ford

Why is that funny? An American company makes a smart business move and it’s “LOL”.

Damn. That doesn't sound good.

I've never heard of an LOL ford.

so they're going to stop selling cars in north america, that people aren't buying.

how did you figure this was warroom thread worthy, or thread worthy at all?

I thought with the Trump tax plans, all these companies were going to stay. I read 80% of the tax savings money is going overseas. Sure glad Trump bumped up the deficit 2 trillion since he has been in office.
#MAGA.

I thought Trump was going to save the heavy manufacturing industry?

Nobody is buying the cars, what does that have to do with Trump? He really has a power over some of you haha.

Nobody is buying the cars, what does that have to do with Trump? He really has a power over some of you haha.

Oh, you know, campaign promises and stuff. Remember those things Trump supporters were spoonfed and voted for? It's amazing how they can be simultaneously lied to and defend it!

also he took credit for rescuing some of Ford's manufacturing plans earlier this year so if he can take credit for the good he can take the fall for the bad

Why is that funny? An American company makes a smart business move and it’s “LOL”.

What's funny is that we just gave them a massive tax cut less than a decade after we bailed them out entirely.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess they are just pulling the sedans from the North American market.

Last edited:
Obama saved the American auto industry, this is just more of Trump's plan to undo everything that Obama did.

Oh, you know, campaign promises and stuff. Remember those things Trump supporters were spoonfed and voted for? It's amazing how they can be simultaneously lied to and defend it!

also he took credit for rescuing some of Ford's manufacturing plans earlier this year so if he can take credit for the good he can take the fall for the bad
What the fuck are you talking about? When did he promise do market ads for Ford sedans. If they can’t sell a product and compete with Toyota and GM then what does that have to do with Trump?

I actually appreciate them not over stocking while the public demand requires under stocking -- saves the company money that they can use in the electric development

What's funny is that we just gave them a massive tax cut less than a decade after we bailed them out entirely.

That’s called business. That’s how the world works. You take risks. You win. You lose.

That’s called business. That’s how the world works. You take risks. You win. You lose.

Let's rephrase that. You take risks. You win. You lose. TheUS government bails you out and then you dump your manufacturing jobs while people actually defend you doing this.

what the fuck

Ford has already moved their cars that were made in Michigan to Mexico. The Ranger and Bronco are going to be made in the Michigan plants.

Ford didn't take the bailout that Chevy and Dodge did.

Holy shit this thread just shows how batshit crazy the Trump haters are... none of this has a single fucking thing to do with Trump. Ford states that people aren't buying cars, but instead are buying SUV's and trucks, and in turn they are going to focus on that market rather than lose money making cars people don't want to buy. None of this has anything to do with Trump.

Ford has already moved their cars that were made in Michigan to Mexico.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-takes-credit-saving-ford-factory-not-closing

Includes tweets of Trump taking credit for saving American jobs in Ford for manufacturing

Of course I understand if you google enough you'll find Trump tweeting that he was the first man on the moon, or that he invented the question mark, but yeah... if he wants to be saving them he can take the fall when he fails to do so as well

Back