lol, Brazil got served.

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just finished watching the card.

Colby Covington dominates Maia and calls their country a dump.

Then, Brunson flattens their hero inside the first round.

That's gotta sting ...

"So many young Brazilian fighters are going to ATT".....Hmmmm i wonder why

Beside the co and main event only Hacran screwed the pooch. All other Brazilian fighters won.

lol don't forget Hacran 'how the fuck did he get in the UFC ' Dias aswell

you know brazil won most of the card, right?

lol what? Dias is the last guy to beat Elkins.

Oh shit tell me more about a fight that happened in 2014 when Darren was training out of his mates garage
Fuck outta here with that shit

How about joe Duffy beating Conor tho???

DIDN'T THEY GO 9 WINS TO 3 LOSES. Mind you the biggest two fights were Beatdowns. Kudos to Maia for being a Warrior and Gracious in his loss. Congrats to Brunson and the Loudmouth wrestler

They really should work on a Team USA vs Team Brazil card tbh.

It's not Brazils fault you can't get laid and need to make countless Mayberry threads about how women find you repulsive. I know you thought Trump winning would turn your life around, but only you can do that man.

The part of the card that didn't matter yea... they lost the big ones and it was so satisfactory to watch.

They really should work on a Team USA vs Team Brazil card tbh.
They kinda sorta do. But its more like . A ufc event in Brazil has all brazillians on one side and several nationalities on the other.
imo the Best of hte usa will beat the best of Brazil ...lb for lb.. YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHa.

That said... Brazillians are very tough skilled fighters.

lol what? Dias is the last guy to beat Elkins.
Yea, he's one of those guys that have all the tools to become a champ but that can't put it together. He's not know for his cardio at all but I was very surprised he gassed that hard after going up in weight. The pressure Gordon put on him was a thing of beauty tho.

The part of the card that didn't matter yea... they lost the big ones and it was so satisfactory to watch.
yeah, 2 washed up fighters lost, oh wow

Definitely....they only won the first 10 fights on the card, losing only the final two. That's a complete steamroll of the country. Winning 10 of 12 is getting the shit served out of you by any standards. It's either perfection or complete failure. Yup.

Back