LOL at the UFC Brawl, Meanwhile in Boxing Deontay Wilder Just KO'd a Regular Guy Dead Stiff

MMA fans? LOL, you fool.
Just because you don't agree with the content of my comment doesn't mean that I'm a fanatic dude from the UFC subforum who lacks basic knowledge. Get yourself another upper body selfie.
So your not an mma fan ?

My initial reaction was ‘wilder you cunt’! But I am starting to find it fckin funny. The guys a fckin loon, there was clearly no malice in it. He took a run up and all the other guy could do was watch it all happen. He ain’t moving out of the way dressed up like a sausage roll, and he couldn’t even raise his hands to defend himself.. he’ll hav ptsd from that

At least the Burrito put up a better fight than Stiverne. So glad this thread hasn't died. Everytime I see the title I start busting out laughing.

I am sure he is okay guys

DpTJCU7U0AIQ4dt.jpg

That is just hilarious!

Deontay should know what his hands can do to someone unprepared. It was an asshole move.

unprepared? He opened with an ali shuffle. They both did exactly what they set out to do.

unprepared? He opened with an ali shuffle. They both did exactly what they set out to do.
Exactly. The host clearly shows Wilder where he can punch him and marks two spots, one of which was a direct hit from Wilder. He was never hurt, the initial reports were that his jaw was broken and Wilder even apologized upon hearing it and personally invited him to the fight.

Last edited:
This needs to be a TUMS ad.
Yeah. And at the end of the commercial the wife and son of the Burrito are at his funeral weeping in agony while Deontay Wilder tries to slip them some tix to his December date with Fury.

Just kidding, I think it's safe to assume the burrito guy had no family or next of kin.

Lol man just saw it 6 times straight holly hell was that a slow mo when wilder hoovers over the dead burrito than casually walks away?

Back