LOL at the UFC Brawl, Meanwhile in Boxing Deontay Wilder Just KO'd a Regular Guy Dead Stiff

Wait did he actually break the burrito guys jaw? It doesn’t look like he put that much behind that punch.

I know a lot of people disagree, but Wilder is just overrated as fuck and the anticipated match against Joshua is overrated as fuck.
Be honest, can you imagine AJ or Tyson Fury being stupid enough to do that on TV or anywhere else?

Wilder hasn't beaten anyone significant besides an old Ortiz, and his flaws quickly came through anytime he boxed someone who at least has some skills and was able to land something. Looking absolutely mortal and vulnerable. What is his record really if you remove all the no hopers? I know this goes for every boxers record, but people get dazzled when they see the 40-0 (39 stoppages).

The division is still pretty shitty, not slightly better than it was 10 years ago, opposed to what certain people claim. Wladimir Klitschko could come out of retirement and still beat up the "great" Dillian Whyte easily.

Fury should be able to win comfortably if he's in proper shape, which I'm not sure about.

Last edited:
Maybe he thought the suit would have some protective factor. It looks pillowy.

I know a lot of people disagree, but Wilder is just overrated as fuck and the anticipated match against Joshua is overrated as fuck.
Be honest, can you imagine AJ or Tyson Fury being stupid enough to do that on TV or anywhere else?

Wilder hasn't beaten anyone significant besides an old Ortiz, and his flaws quickly came through anytime he boxed someone who at least has some skills and was able to land something. Looking absolutely mortal and vulnerable. What is his record really if you remove all the no hopers? I know this goes for every boxers record, but people get dazzled when they see the 40-0 (39 stoppages).

The division is still pretty shitty, not slightly better than it was 10 years ago, opposed to what certain people claim. Wladimir Klitschko could come out of retirement and still beat up the "great" Dillian Whyte easily.

Fury should be able to win comfortably if he's in proper shape, which I'm not sure about.
Lol at mma fans

you guys are so gullible, i'm sure that the guy was probably crouched under the punch,, can't picture him being that fucking stupid as to open himself up to the criticism of something like that, it would be a rarity for a boxer, you rarely hear about top fighters doing this kind of stuff.
IDK man, apparently the guy in the suit had his jaw broken. I think it was real.

I’d watch mcgregor vs wilder. No way wilder takes that left hand!

IDK man, apparently the guy in the suit had his jaw broken. I think it was real.
if that's the case, wilder is dumber than all the boxers who came before him, no boxer would do that onstage, with witnesses. I always thought he was an amateur in every way, and this would prove it.

lol at Wilders face when that punch lands. He has done this before.

dude is just trying to even the score, he's still a bit traumatized from when he was a kid playing football

Lol at mma fans

MMA fans? LOL, you fool.
Just because you don't agree with the content of my comment doesn't mean that I'm a fanatic dude from the UFC subforum who lacks basic knowledge. Get yourself another upper body selfie.

Back