LOL at Dana looking on like a concerned father

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2018-09-09-at-10.23.13-AM-compressor.png
Screen-Shot-2018-09-09-at-10.24.55-AM-compressor.png

Similar to when Stipe stole Ngannou's soul.

Dana wants anyone other than Tyron Woodley to be the WW Champ. Plus that Liverpool money would have been nice.

Can't a Billionaire catch a break?

Till let his father down. Till has since been disowned.

Even though without a doubt Dana wanted Till to win, these stills are a bit of a stretch.

<Goldie11>

I Never really like T-Wood.

But if the bald goof hates him now, I'll start rooting for Ty!

Fck Dana

That Liverpool money?

And the search for the next Conor continues...

Why Dana is still Mad btw ?

Isn't that guy worth like 500millions now ?

Geez

Dana thought he had another Conor or Bisping in the making, but instead he created another Kapernick

Dana dislikes Tyron because Tyron doesn't share his politics and isn't shy about letting people know
If Tyron had the same social/political philosophy as Dana he'd love him regardless of how outspoken he was, as seen by him literally taking the INTERIM champion to the white house AFTER deciding to strip him.

It's completely unprofessional

Dana dislikes Tyron because Tyron doesn't share his politics and isn't shy about letting people know
If Tyron had the same social/political philosophy as Dana he'd love him regardless of how outspoken he was, as seen by him literally taking the INTERIM champion to the white house AFTER deciding to strip him.

It's completely unprofessional

Or he dislikes Tyron because of his constant whining despite the fact that UFC gave him the title shot over three other better contenders at the time. And had two of the worst UFC title fights in history.

I'm a bit surprised Dana thought Till would win.

Maybe he thought between Mirgliota and a "special drink" Till could pull it off?

I just dont get why DW thought there was enough of a chance to be let down.

Or he dislikes Tyron because of his constant whining despite the fact that UFC gave him the title shot over three other better contenders at the time. And had two of the worst UFC title fights in history.
That explains why he looked like a triggered bitch as his champion capped off one of the best cards of the year with an exciting dominant win.

These are the moments that Dana lives for so in the post fight he can crow about how every card is great and how fans need to tune in to every bout lmfao.

Dana was completely amicable to Woodley this buildup before the Kap interview came out, and Woodley hasn't whined literally in a year.

looks more like he's trying to decide which ring girl will have to gobble his ring post show

Dana cares about anything for about 5 minutes

I heard they are still searching for Dana out in the desert.

Back