LOL at a bunch of welterweights ganging up on a flyweight

That's the point dumbass, stepping up and talking shit to bigger dudes that can squash you like a bug is a bitch move.

No mate. A bitch move would be talking to smaller dudes you can squash yourself. Kinda like Seth and Bang Bro did to Elliot. It's easy to mouth off to someone 30% lighter than you. You are a bit slow if you think it's more admirable to be agressive to weaker people vs being agressive towards stronger ones.

Yup. My little friend is a BJJ brown belt if I remember right and he later switched to practicing Muai Thai.

Also sorry mate but the consequences of standing up to dumbasses on the street are worse than standing up to people you train in the gym. Why? Because standing up to someone in the gym = rough sparing. Standing up to some local idiots means then might want revenge if you beat them up. I had friends severly beaten for that case. You may be a good fighter but if 8 big guys attack you all that means shit if they are ballsy enough not to run after one gets punched.

Then that's your little friend's problem if he doesn't have friends to back him up in the streets. But it doesn't change shit about what I said as to how a fighting gym operates.

But if your friend don't give a shit, then what's the problem? It still doesn't change what I said about how pecking order works.

Sorry but they deserved it. They were agressive to a fighter a day before a fight. Also you rarely see people throwing bottles at a fighter with an eye injury who barely was allowed to fight. It was a super dick move. Elliot was just pissed by their shitty behaviour. I know what it feels to loose, it's a horrible feeling but that's no excuse. They are shitty people. Anyone who thinks feeling bad and being drunk allows you to be a dick and potentially endanger someones career is a horrible person and I'd gladly rub salt in their snowflake wounds even if that means they KTFO me. Hell it happened to me once, I have no problems with it happening again.

They weren't aggressive toward Krause. That's just dumb. They just kept nagging him about whether or not his eye was ok and it pissed him off. Krause was the one that yelled at them and they backed off.

But if you say that they deserved some little midget talking all tough to them b/c he was being protected by the cameras, the Law and Mr. Clean....then what's the problem? Why are you crying about the bigger guys wanting to beat his ass down if he stepped up like that?

And do you even know what a snowflake is? That's basically, you. Snowflake is a coined term for the Social Justice Warriors who seeks to protect those that they feel are being mistreated. You are this exact Snowflake, trying to defend Elliott (the Prey) from the meanie, big boys.....who certainly aren't the Snowflakes as they're the Predators.

You must have cheered when Ronda Rousey stepped up to Bryan Caraway on TUF like she was going to fight him or something right? Knowing that the cameras and other people would stop the fight....

Can't believe you guys are still paying attention to Mr. "I'm the only guy on this whole forum who trains !" who can't make a solid point so he hides behind his supposed credentials. Laughable.

I stopped watching after Ken vs Tito. So I have no idea what's going on

Then that's your little friend's problem if he doesn't have friends to back him up in the streets. But it doesn't change shit about what I said as to how a fighting gym operates.

But if your friend don't give a shit, then what's the problem? It still doesn't change what I said about how pecking order works.

Mate you can't always walk with your friends. What if someone will take revenge on you when you go with your grandparents for shopping? Are you thick?

Also no you are saying how you think a gym operates. Which is false but you must play the internet tough guy here since no one believes that role irl.

They weren't aggressive toward Krause. That's just dumb. They just kept nagging him about whether or not his eye was ok and it pissed him off. Krause was the one that yelled at them and they backed off.

But if you say that they deserved some little midget talking all tough to them b/c he was being protected by the cameras, the Law and Mr. Clean....then what's the problem? Why are you crying about the bigger guys wanting to beat his ass down if he stepped up like that?

And do you even know what a snowflake is? That's basically, you. Snowflake is a coined term for the Social Justice Warriors who seeks to protect those that they feel are being mistreated. You are this exact Snowflake, trying to defend Elliott (the Prey) from the meanie, big boys.....who certainly aren't the Snowflakes as they're the Predators.

You must have cheered when Ronda Rousey stepped up to Bryan Caraway on TUF like she was going to fight him or something right? Knowing that the cameras and other people would stop the fight....

They threw a bottle at his head. That is being agressive. I don't care if it's toward Krause or around him. He was preparing for a fight. Respect that. If you don't you are an asshole. Easy as that. Any proper athlete understands that. Gymbros like you don't

Also you are a huge crybaby if you think a smaller guy talking back to you is a crime against humanity and it will scar you for life. Jesus what a delicate snowflake. Also don't teach me about the genesis of the word. A snowflake was an insult suggesting someone is oversensitive which you are in this situation. Elliot wasn't, I am not. You are the only one crying here.

As for Ronda - I didn't see that. I don't care about here. Seen some of her behaviour on TUF and stopped watching. She behaved like an idiot. Just like the guys you are defending. Stop generalizing and claiming I'm defending anyone stepping up to other people. I defend people stepping up when I think they are doing the right thing. You know like a reasonable person who doesn't cry becaue their prefered fighters were insulted by a 125er. Mate you need some therapy

So you're implying that they didn't have that bravado when they were fighting and then lost? That makes no sense.

Elliot wouldn't mouth off like that if they were training in the same gym, where they're bound to end up as sparring partners. He only did that b/c he was under the protection of the cameras, the law, Mr. Clean and other the dudes who would've backed him up and broke off any real fighting.

It's quite rare that a little guy would step up to much bigger ones like this in real life. Wouldn't you say that this is true? Now in a fighting gym, it's just quite unheard of.
i dont watch tuf so i dont know how everything got started...but did tim elliott start the shit talking to them for no apparent reason? because if he did than i can see what you're saying. dont care if you're a midget or look like ubereem...if you talk shit for no god damn reason...no one should be surprised to see a smack coming their way...

but if he didnt start off the shit talking for no apparent reason...what you've been saying in your posts sounds like whether that person is a trained fighter or not...whatever the case might be the smaller person should never stand up to a bigger person...this is what you sound like...

but if he didnt start off the shit talking for no apparent reason...what you've been saying in your posts sounds like whether that person is a trained fighter or not...whatever the case might be the smaller person should never stand up to a bigger person...this is what you sound like...

The other guys were being loud, drunk and in the hot tub. They lost, so had nothing to do basically. Elliott's table was annoyed. I'd have to watch it again to be sure though.

I can see how Elliott wouldn't want to back down on camera, but IIRC, he brought it to a touchy/asshole level, where he said some shit about how "this was the winner's table"....and how "he won his season", etc. and the others were losers. What else should he expect would happen. Even if they were basketball players, on a basketball show....this would start fight challenges all over....and here, they are all fighters.

I have nothing against smaller dudes standing up for themselves....if they're really going to back up their mouth....unlike bullshit where they know the cameras will save them. In general, you rarely see this in life, because little dudes KNOW that size and strength makes a big difference....that's why you only see women taking swings at dudes and big dudes.

In the street, Elliott should be able to beat dudes a lot bigger at bars, Walmart, and shit...b/c most aren't trained.. But this is different on TUF and a little dude like Elliott, would rarely step up to these same guys like these, if they trained at the same gym....b/c you're bound to spar each other sooner or later and it's going to be payback time, and Elliott knows this.

Mate you can't always walk with your friends. What if someone will take revenge on you when you go with your grandparents for shopping? Are you thick?

Also no you are saying how you think a gym operates. Which is false but you must play the internet tough guy here since no one believes that role irl.

You don't even train in MMA, let alone know how to fight; so how would you know, limpwrist?

They threw a bottle at his head. That is being agressive. I don't care if it's toward Krause or around him. He was preparing for a fight. Respect that. If you don't you are an asshole. Easy as that. Any proper athlete understands that. Gymbros like you don't

Boohoo, did anyone die. It wasn't even close pussy. It was an intentional miss.

Also you are a huge crybaby if you think a smaller guy talking back to you is a crime against humanity and it will scar you for life. Jesus what a delicate snowflake. Also don't teach me about the genesis of the word. A snowflake was an insult suggesting someone is oversensitive which you are in this situation. Elliot wasn't, I am not. You are the only one crying here.

You're the coward who's crying about the big guys wanting to fight him? Do you evne know what a snowflake is, stupid? You're so stupid that you even copied my insult towards you. And you're too stupid to follow the context. It was you who was first crying about how the welterweights were ganging up on the flyweight, and I explained to your stupid self that it was due to him mouthing off. Or are you saying that little guys can mouth off to bigger ones w/o any fear of repercussion? Are you a little midget and you can't fight...is this the problem?

As for Ronda - I didn't see that. I don't care about here. Seen some of her behaviour on TUF and stopped watching. She behaved like an idiot. Just like the guys you are defending. Stop generalizing and claiming I'm defending anyone stepping up to other people. I defend people stepping up when I think they are doing the right thing. You know like a reasonable person who doesn't cry becaue their prefered fighters were insulted by a 125er. Mate you need some therapy

You're stupid and a weakling in life. Join a gym, learn to fight.....like your midget hero, Elliott. :D

Can't believe you guys are still paying attention to Mr. "I'm the only guy on this whole forum who trains !" who can't make a solid point so he hides behind his supposed credentials. Laughable.

I'm up for some friendly sparring, you in? We can post the video afterward on here.

The other guys were being loud, drunk and in the hot tub. They lost, so had nothing to do basically. Elliott's table was annoyed. I'd have to watch it again to be sure though.

I can see how Elliott wouldn't want to back down on camera, but IIRC, he brought it to a touchy/asshole level, where he said some shit about how "this was the winner's table"....and how "he won his season", etc. and the others were losers. What else should he expect would happen. Even if they were basketball players, on a basketball show....this would start fight challenges all over....and here, they are all fighters.

I have nothing against smaller dudes standing up for themselves....if they're really going to back up their mouth....unlike bullshit where they know the cameras will save them. In general, you rarely see this in life, because little dudes KNOW that size and strength makes a big difference....that's why you only see women taking swings at dudes and big dudes.

In the street, Elliott should be able to beat dudes a lot bigger at bars, Walmart, and shit...b/c most aren't trained.. But this is different on TUF and a little dude like Elliott, would rarely step up to these same guys like these, if they trained at the same gym....b/c you're bound to spar each other sooner or later and it's going to be payback time, and Elliott knows this.
1 - reread your post that i put in bold...okay, did elliott really say those things to whomever he said it to for no apparent reason??? because if he did thats just crazy and he deserves to get smacked...so if its really true that he started the shit talking im shocked people are defending elliott here...

2 - i think you got it twisted man...because if a smaller dude or any size of a dude are defending themselves...their not the individuals that are backing up their mouths...what their doing are defending themselves from the bullies who are the ones that are mouthing off or whatever it is that the bullies are trying to do...

3 - this is where you're getting out of hand...you're only going by your experience because you rarely saw "little dudes" stand up to bigger dudes...for me, i saw plenty of "little dudes" stand up to biggers dudes...
ill give you an example - my friend is a "little dude" since his skinny...one time we was riding our bikes and we see this big dude...dude looked like vitor when he was a HW...up the block just staring my firend down...we dont pay mind to it...but as soon as we ride pass him this pos spits right at my friend...misses him by a fuckin inch...we get off the bike and my firend chucks the bike at him but miss hitting him with it...my friend spits at him then told him hes going to kill him and he meant it...
this pos is telling him hes crazy whats his problem and so on...my friend is silent and walking straight towards him to kick his kneecaps and kick him in the nuts, 3 stooges him then punch his throat...he told me thats all he had in mind...this pos is looking dead in his eyes as hes walking towards him...what does he do...he runs away saying that he's sorry...my friend told him to stfu and kept walking towards this pos...then he fully ran away...
now if he hadnt ran away like a fuckin bitch and actually stayed...and if my friend werent able to execute what he had in mind...hes prob a dead man...hes no where near tough and the last thing he want to do is get into a fight but understand no matter what size the person is...there are "little dudes" out there that aint gonna tolerate some bullshit nonsense no matter what...and they do realize the size and strength difference but you need to understand some just dont give a fuck.
if you want to hear more i can tell you other "little dudes" standing their ground as well...

maybe you're a big dude and sense little dudes fear you or some shit...or maybe where you're from thats just the way it is...or maybe you're just getting this perspective from the gym atmosphere....but you come to where im from and shoot up an attitude with a "little dude"...they dont give a fuck if you're trained or not...they will try their hardest to break your jaw for talkin shit.

the last bold part makes me think this "little dude", "big dude" perspective you're getting is from the gym atmosphere from this payback sparring that you keep speaking of...it sounds like just because the little dude and the big dude are both trained it makes it okay for the bigger dude to be ranked above the little dude...straight up bitch made bullshit...it makes it sound like the little dude is the bigger dudes bitch...which is just unheard of..
you have to understand this...none of that gym bullshit nonsense matters when you're out on the streets...you could be a black belt in every martial arts that exist...you will get smacked by someone of any size if you think just because you're a "big dude" and think you can look over a "little dude"...

Last edited:
1 - reread your post that i put in bold...okay, did elliott really say those things to whomever he said it to for no apparent reason??? because if he did thats just crazy and he deserves to get smacked...so if its really true that he started the shit talking im shocked people are defending elliott here...

OK, I just watched this again. The segment starts out with Elliot doing a "confessional" which is a 1 on1 recap with the camera/producer....saying how the 5 dudes in the hot tub were being really loud. And "words going back & forth". Elliot's table nearby, had 4 people and the other guy were clearly just cracking up. Then we hear Elliott yelling out "Hey, I won this tournament...unlike you...big fella".... The red haired guy responded back "I would have won it too if I were the size of my 8 year old".....Elliot: "but you didn't, we're sitting here in the winner circle"...."you wouldn't know nothing about that"..... One of the Hot Tub guys says..."I think that's going too far"..... Elliott: "Ultimate Fighter...Season 24...CHAMPION....on the top side of the bracket...the bottom side of the bracket is the shhhhhh...." Kraus was sitting there and he looked uncomfortable at what Elliott was saying.

So Julian throws a plastic bottle full of water at Elliott...but was swatted away by another guy......then Kraus gets upset (rightfully so) and said "hey I didn't say anything to none of you guys...." ...Kraus: "that would have hit me right in the face wouldn't it"...then Kraus doesn't escalates but just goes inside.

Now it could have been editing as we don't know if Elliott did go from 0 to 11 like that with calling the other guys "losers" and "the loser tub". But shit, that's just asking for it. Elliot had 3 guys there but none of them backed up Elliott with the exchange of words b/c they knew that that was low as shit to say something like that. Even after the bottle thrown, none of them even got mad.....and Kraus even said let's go inside, when he's the one who's fighting next and could have gotten hit by the bottle.

2 - i think you got it twisted man...because if a smaller dude or any size of a dude are defending themselves...their not the individuals that are backing up their mouths...what their doing are defending themselves from the bullies who are the ones that are mouthing off or whatever it is that the bullies are trying to do...

No, this was different. If a smaller guys STEPS UP to a bigger guy, ie. calls him a loser, after he just lost...haha, what do you think would happen?

3 - this is where you're getting out of hand...you're only going by your experience because you rarely saw "little dudes" stand up to bigger dudes...for me, i saw plenty of "little dudes" stand up to biggers dudes...

I've been training in MMA gyms for nearly 10 years (4-6 days a week, religiously). I see little dudes fight bigger ones quite often. We usually switch partners when sparring. You have to fight and ending up fighting everyone. So in a class of say, 10-15 and there's one little dude, he has to fight 6-10 rounds with different people all bigger than him. And sparring can be light to hard, which is possible KO. So I can see 1 little dude stand up to 6-10 bigger dudes in just 1 class. True that this isn't balls to the wall all the time, but everyone there is trained. So unless you've trained more than I have, I don't think you've seen more than me...and this doesn't even include street fights yet.

ill give you an example - my friend is a "little dude" since his skinny...one time we was riding our bikes and we see this big dude...dude looked like vitor when he was a HW...up the block just staring my firend down...we dont pay mind to it...but as soon as we ride pass him this pos spits right at my friend...misses him by a fuckin inch...we get off the bike and my firend chucks the bike at him but miss hitting him with it...my friend spits at him then told him hes going to kill him and he meant it...
this pos is telling him hes crazy whats his problem and so on...my friend is silent and walking straight towards him to kick his kneecaps and kick him in the nuts, 3 stooges him then punch his throat...he told me thats all he had in mind...this pos is looking dead in his eyes as hes walking towards him...what does he do...he runs away saying that he's sorry...my friend told him to stfu and kept walking towards this pos...then he fully ran away...
now if he hadnt ran away like a fuckin bitch and actually stayed...and if my friend werent able to execute what he had in mind...hes prob a dead man...hes no where near tough and the last thing he want to do is get into a fight but understand no matter what size the person is...there are "little dudes" out there that aint gonna tolerate some bullshit nonsense no matter what...and they do realize the size and strength difference but you need to understand some just dont give a fuck.
if you want to hear more i can tell you other "little dudes" standing their ground as well...

Trust me, I'm all for this. I'm all for little dudes standing up for themselves. In this case though, it was Elliott who was the one who took it to an ugly level.

maybe you're a big dude and sense little dudes fear you or some shit...or maybe where you're from thats just the way it is...or maybe you're just getting this perspective from the gym atmosphere....but you come to where im from and shoot up an attitude with a "little dude"...they dont give a fuck if you're trained or not...they will try their hardest to break your jaw for talkin shit.

I try not to bully little dudes or anyone...that's just not my thing, unless they step up. It may have happened a few times though, I wasn't proud of it. If I spit on some dude on a bike for no reason...and he comes walking up towards me....I would assume that it's time to fight and wouldn't just get sucker punched though....I'm just way too trained for that shit and have lots of experience in the streets.....but I wouldn't spit at someone like that for no reason.

the last bold part makes me think this "little dude", "big dude" perspective you're getting is from the gym atmosphere from this payback sparring that you keep speaking of...it sounds like just because the little dude and the big dude are both trained it makes it okay for the bigger dude to be ranked above the little dude...straight up bitch made bullshit...it makes it sound like the little dude is the bigger dudes bitch...which is just unheard of..
you have to understand this...none of that gym bullshit nonsense matters when you're out on the streets...you could be a black belt in every martial arts that exist...you will get smacked by someone of any size if you think just because you're a "big dude" and think you can look over a "little dude"...

I've been in over 20 street fights and used to be in a 2-bit street gang, more like a clique ..nothing felonious. The street fights were when I wasn't trained. They were bullshit compared to ring fights vs. equally trained opponents, which were a hundred times more grueling. The bigger dangers were the knives and guns though, we had those too. This was a long time ago, when I was a minor. No convictions. Can someone untrained, just walk up to me in the streets and knock me the fuck out? Sure, but the chances would be quite low.

How is this dynamic much different in a fighting gym than in the streets? Your little dude, toughguy friend doesn't really go up and start shit with much bigger dudes. He merely stands up for himself, which is fine. But he's not the one being a dick first, like Elliott...who knew the cameras would save him. Kind of like Angela Magana talking shit to Cyborg over Twitter and then they run into each other at a retreat and Cyborg pops her in the face.

OK, I just watched this again. The segment starts out with Elliot doing a "confessional" which is a 1 on1 recap with the camera/producer....saying how the 5 dudes in the hot tub were being really loud. And "words going back & forth". Elliot's table nearby, had 4 people and the other guy were clearly just cracking up. Then we hear Elliott yelling out "Hey, I won this tournament...unlike you...big fella".... The red haired guy responded back "I would have won it too if I were the size of my 8 year old".....Elliot: "but you didn't, we're sitting here in the winner circle"...."you wouldn't know nothing about that"..... One of the Hot Tub guys says..."I think that's going too far"..... Elliott: "Ultimate Fighter...Season 24...CHAMPION....on the top side of the bracket...the bottom side of the bracket is the shhhhhh...." Kraus was sitting there and he looked uncomfortable at what Elliott was saying.

So Julian throws a plastic bottle full of water at Elliott...but was swatted away by another guy......then Kraus gets upset (rightfully so) and said "hey I didn't say anything to none of you guys...." ...Kraus: "that would have hit me right in the face wouldn't it"...then Kraus doesn't escalates but just goes inside.

Now it could have been editing as we don't know if Elliott did go from 0 to 11 like that with calling the other guys "losers" and "the loser tub". But shit, that's just asking for it. Elliot had 3 guys there but none of them backed up Elliott with the exchange of words b/c they knew that that was low as shit to say something like that. Even after the bottle thrown, none of them even got mad.....and Kraus even said let's go inside, when he's the one who's fighting next and could have gotten hit by the bottle.

No, this was different. If a smaller guys STEPS UP to a bigger guy, ie. calls him a loser, after he just lost...haha, what do you think would happen?

I've been training in MMA gyms for nearly 10 years (4-6 days a week, religiously). I see little dudes fight bigger ones quite often. We usually switch partners when sparring. You have to fight and ending up fighting everyone. So in a class of say, 10-15 and there's one little dude, he has to fight 6-10 rounds with different people all bigger than him. And sparring can be light to hard, which is possible KO. So I can see 1 little dude stand up to 6-10 bigger dudes in just 1 class. True that this isn't balls to the wall all the time, but everyone there is trained. So unless you've trained more than I have, I don't think you've seen more than me...and this doesn't even include street fights yet.

Trust me, I'm all for this. I'm all for little dudes standing up for themselves. In this case though, it was Elliott who was the one who took it to an ugly level.

I try not to bully little dudes or anyone...that's just not my thing, unless they step up. It may have happened a few times though, I wasn't proud of it. If I spit on some dude on a bike for no reason...and he comes walking up towards me....I would assume that it's time to fight and wouldn't just get sucker punched though....I'm just way too trained for that shit and have lots of experience in the streets.....but I wouldn't spit at someone like that for no reason.

I've been in over 20 street fights and used to be in a 2-bit street gang, more like a clique ..nothing felonious. The street fights were when I wasn't trained. They were bullshit compared to ring fights vs. equally trained opponents, which were a hundred times more grueling. The bigger dangers were the knives and guns though, we had those too. This was a long time ago, when I was a minor. No convictions. Can someone untrained, just walk up to me in the streets and knock me the fuck out? Sure, but the chances would be quite low.

How is this dynamic much different in a fighting gym than in the streets? Your little dude, toughguy friend doesn't really go up and start shit with much bigger dudes. He merely stands up for himself, which is fine. But he's not the one being a dick first, like Elliott...who knew the cameras would save him. Kind of like Angela Magana talking shit to Cyborg over Twitter and then they run into each other at a retreat and Cyborg pops her in the face.
i dont know how to make the box thing like you did so reread the parts that are in bold....

it sounds like elliott did start the shit talking then...sounds like everyone was just talking amongst themselves until he started yelling out loud...but like you said it couldve been editing so who really knows...

yes, i am aware that little dudes gotta spar with every size in the gym...but im confused why you would even bring this up?. im talking about "little dudes" standing up to bigger dudes trying to bully them. i dont care if anyone is trained or not in this situation....so this gym talk of "little dudes" sparring all size has no meaning to it whatsoever...

if you or anybody spit on someone whether that person be on a bike, car, walking, running...and that person you spitted on is walking towards you to break your jaw...thats not called sucker punching...its called you getting what you deserve.

my friend who is a "little dude" as you like to say just because he's skinny...you dont mock him and call him my "tough guy" friend because he went and stood his ground to a pos meathead...there's nothing tough about that. what he did was what any mofo with a fuckin common sense would do... if any pos, regardless if that pos is trained or not tries to spit on you for no apparent reason...depending on what type of person you are...its going to be spit back, break their jaw or end their life...okay, ending someones life over it is going overboard but understand there are people out there that will end your life if you dare do such a thing.

yes, i am aware that little dudes gotta spar with every size in the gym...but im confused why you would even bring this up?. im talking about "little dudes" standing up to bigger dudes trying to bully them. i dont care if anyone is trained or not in this situation....so this gym talk of "little dudes" sparring all size has no meaning to it whatsoever...

I told you that I was all for little dudes standing up to bullies. I see it often because in fighting gyms, you often don't get to pick who you spar with and little dudes end up fighting bigger to much bigger people. How does this not apply?

if you or anybody spit on someone whether that person be on a bike, car, walking, running...and that person you spitted on is walking towards you to break your jaw...thats not called sucker punching...its called you getting what you deserve.

You didn't understand what I said then. You even admitted that your little friend would have gotten killed if he didn't run after sucker punching that guy.

my friend who is a "little dude" as you like to say just because he's skinny...you dont mock him and call him my "tough guy" friend because he went and stood his ground to a pos meathead...there's nothing tough about that.

How the fuck did you think that I was mocking him by calling him a toughguy. That made no sense.

what he did was what any mofo with a fuckin common sense would do... if any pos, regardless if that pos is trained or not tries to spit on you for no apparent reason...depending on what type of person you are...its going to be spit back, break their jaw or end their life...okay, ending someones life over it is going overboard but understand there are people out there that will end your life if you dare do such a thing.

Plenty of people don't do anything back. Your assertion is false.

I told you that I was all for little dudes standing up to bullies. I see it often because in fighting gyms, you often don't get to pick who you spar with and little dudes end up fighting bigger to much bigger people. How does this not apply?

You didn't understand what I said then. You even admitted that your little friend would have gotten killed if he didn't run after sucker punching that guy.

How the fuck did you think that I was mocking him by calling him a toughguy. That made no sense.

Plenty of people don't do anything back. Your assertion is false.

it doesnt apply because im talking about bullies...so for this to apply to the situation...so in this gym that you're in...these bigger dudes are bullying the "little dudes"? wtf kind of gym are you in...sounds like some bush league of a gym if thats the case...but if the bigger dudes are not bullying anybody and just sparring how does this apply to the situation?

once again...if someone tries to spit on you or spits on you...and you go and break that pos jaw its not called sucker punching...its called getting what you deserve. say somebody fuckin spits on you for no apparent reason you're telling me that you're going to go up to that pos and ask him why did he spit on you then tell that pos to put his dukes up? wtf..................

reread my post again...where are you seeing this punch landing anywhere? my friend didnt get to punch the guy...he didnt get a chance to swing on him because the pos lunatic ran away...and if he did get a chance to swing and punch that pos in the throat...for the last time thats not called sucker punching. its called a pos getting what he deserves for being a disrespectful lunatic.
yes, im trying to tell you that him standing up for himself he knew what the consequences were if shit didnt go his way...in other words what im trying to tell you is... little or big, trained or untrained that their are people out there that just dont give a fuck.

you're mocking him with your "your little tough guy friend" that sounds like some mocking bullshit...why is that you have to say it like that and cant just say "your friend".....especially after i told you he's no where near tough and the last thing he wants to do is get into a fight... so either you're mocking or you really need to learn how to speak to others in a proper manner.

if anybody that doesnt do anything back after some pos tries to spit on them or spits on them for no apparent reason...these are the type of people you call a bitch...but i highly doubt anybody is just going to stand around and be a fuckin spit bucket for some pos lunatic...so my assertion is more on the truth side.

Tim Elliot acted like an absolute legend and 98bird you are just making a fool of yourself, reread this topic in 10 years and you hopefully will be embarrassed by the insecure childish tough guy act you are putting up against a bunch of grown man here.

You are not getting the point and your moral values are focussed on the wrong things, kind of like Julian and his immature friends.

Back