LOL at a bunch of welterweights ganging up on a flyweight

They literally ganged up on a guy half their sizs

Exactly. I wonder if they felt real fucking tough in that moment.

I hope they go back and watch it and realize what idiots they look like.

Wtf was up with Justin Edwards? I get Let Me Bang Bro as this is his gimmick but Edwards hasn't shown a lick of personality either season and apparently he's a shitbag too
Justin "Breen" Edwards realized this was his last chance to get any face time before being relegated back to the regionals. He can now get an extra hundred bucks from Tachi because he's that dude from TUF who started a fight with Tim Elliott.

I haven't watched TUF in years, but someone shared a clip of this bullshit on FB and I watched it... I wish I hadn't.

Immature and ugly. Angry drunks are the fucking worst.

Really happy for JT, seems like a humble guy and he changed his life a lot. Glad to see him to go the final and he had good chance against Lima.

And LOL at throwing Tom to Kraus, are these guys insane? Give Tom some easy fight, not fucking Krause. I hope they will not cut Tom right away and let the dude score some more money in the UFC. He can certainly beat some cans in UFC. There are worse fighter than him in the UFC right now.

Tim is the man. 2-3 bigger dudes shoving him at the same time, and he's just laughing and teasingly saying "let me bang bro".

I was dying laughing when Tim said that shit.

The fuck was up wIth Justin Edwards I thought he was a pretty chill guy

And honestly Seth.. what a nob, I wanted to smack that guy around fuck him

Was disappointed with Lane's behaviour, thought he had matured since the last time he was on TUF. They started the shit-talking then chimped out when Tim replied with the harsh truth.

Sore losers cant handle the truth!

I wasn't surprised that Lane was one of those guys...but i was surprised that Justin attacked Tim like a coward!...sprinting at him from the Couch to get a snake-punch in there...

Tim handled it very well imo.

You got to think beyond weight classes

I haven't watched TUF in years, but someone shared a clip of this bullshit on FB and I watched it... I wish I hadn't.

Immature and ugly. Angry drunks are the fucking worst.

I believe that there should not be any alcohol in the house, a lot of these people come from troubled backgrounds and it's just embarrassing to see their behaviour reflect that after a few drinks, I know it's purposefully done to fuel the drama element of the show but it's an incredibly low way of doing so. I'll admit to laughing at a few meltdowns that took place in the house throughout the seasons but this crap doesn't do MMA any favours by portraying fighters as unstable meatheads.

WTF? Because he said mean things to them?

These fools need to learn how to control themselves. Julian was one step away from crying and screaming "Let me bang, bro!" again.
Surprized about Edwards behavior, but Lane has seemed like a mental midget all(every) season, going on and on about how his daughters likes their daddy. Like he was trying to convince himself that they like him as a dad and not just as the tatted up goofball that buys them stuff...

Surprized about Edwards behavior, but Lane has seemed like a mental midget all(every) season, going on and on about how his daughters likes their daddy. Like he was trying to convince himself that they like him as a dad and not just as the tatted up goofball that buys them stuff...

Yeah, agreed about Edwards and a few others in this thread have said the same. Maybe it's because I just didn't really know much about the dude, but he never struck me as a mindless goon.

Was disappointed with Lane's behaviour, thought he had matured since the last time he was on TUF. They started the shit-talking then chimped out when Tim replied with the harsh truth.

"Chimped out" - LOL. what a perfect description for Lane <45>

Yeah, agreed about Edwards and a few others in this thread have said the same. Maybe it's because I just didn't really know much about the dude, but he never struck me as a mindless goon.

He was probably just drunk and upset he didnt do better on the show. Dudes probably were just partying the last few days. Not an excuse though.

I believe that there should not be any alcohol in the house, a lot of these people come from troubled backgrounds and it's just embarrassing to see their behaviour reflect that after a few drinks, I know it's purposefully done to fuel the drama element of the show but it's an incredibly low way of doing so. I'll admit to laughing at a few meltdowns that took place in the house throughout the seasons but this crap doesn't do MMA any favours by portraying fighters as unstable meatheads.

Whats funny is that the successful MMA fighters in the finale were the stable ones - maybe that's a good portrayal for the sport.

Wtf was up with Justin Edwards? I get Let Me Bang Bro as this is his gimmick but Edwards hasn't shown a lick of personality either season and apparently he's a shitbag too
I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. I honestly figured he'd end up being a voice of reason. Nope...Joe Daddy and Hayder took care of that.

Justin definetly went full Cody in there...and took hangin with tha boyz very serious in this moment

Also what does that tell is about Tim's chin?
He got punched twice by 170ers...and was still laughing about it...

WTF? Because he said mean things to them?

These fools need to learn how to control themselves. Julian was one step away from crying and screaming "Let me bang, bro!" again.

Have you ever been around and training with high level fighters in a fighting gym? If it weren't for The Law, they'd fuck you up for much less. Now add in other factors such as them being there for a few months w/o TV, internet, phones, communication w/their families, computers, games, etc. Not to mention that they all lost and now this little guy is talking shit.

That Tim guy only dared to run his mouth because he knows the cameras and later, the wrath of Dana, would save him. He wouldn't say shit like that if they were training together in the same gym, because it's payback when the sparring starts.

Have you ever been around and training with high level fighters in a fighting gym? If it weren't for The Law, they'd fuck you up for much less. Now add in other factors such as them being there for a few months w/o TV, internet, phones, communication w/their families, computers, games, etc. Not to mention that they all lost and now this little guy is talking shit.

That Tim guy only dared to run his mouth because he knows the cameras and later, the wrath of Dana, would save him. He wouldn't say shit like that if they were training together in the same gym, because it's payback when the sparring starts.

I think that adults should act like adults, and that means not trying to physically hurt people for petty shit.

Back