LOL@ all the new Woodley Nuthuggers!

knock_you_out

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They are just crawling out of the woodwork, now, with his most recent, and only impressive win, LOL!

True, but he also turned a bunch of em right back off with his "I'll beat yo ass" disaster

It was hilarious watching him set up that Darce for about 20 seconds. You could see him seriously considering whether he was going to go for it forever before finally taking it. Even when he applied it you could tell a part of him wasn't happy about winning by submission in the second round when a 5 round lackluster decision was within sight.

It was hilarious watching him set up that Darce for about 20 seconds. You could see him seriously considering whether he was going to go for it forever before finally taking it. Even when he applied it you could tell a part of him wasn't happy about winning by submission in the second round when a 5 round lackluster decision was within sight.
tryhard.

There is nothin' worse than a Woodley fan imo

They are just crawling out of the woodwork, now, with his most recent, and only impressive win, LOL!

It is silly.He went from disliked boring annoying decision machine to GOAT,with tons of "long time fans".

Good old Sherdog.

His "only" impressive win Lmao. You GSP fans have to try harder. He monstered Lawler, bombed Koshcheck (something GSP couldn't do in either of his 2 lackluster fights against him) and damn near kicked Carlos Condit's leg into the fourth row.

I wanted Woodley to win because I wasn't impressed by Till's performance against Wonderboy and felt he didn't belong in a title fight...turns out I was right! Not a fan of either guy, but Woodley should've fought Colby before Till

Lmfao I like Woodley, but this gave me a hearty chuckle

Woodley has lots of impressive wins. But ya it's fucking strange how a submission over Darren Till has somehow catapulted him to WW goat literally overnight in the minds of this fickle forum.

Tyrone is a impressive fighter and i liked him from the first fight i saw him, he can confuse with stuff he says but i dont see how one has the do with the other. Some people just dont like the stuff he says or they cant identify with what he says. Some hate him for his lackluster performances against Wonderboy but he fought efficient and smart, wrestler with a overhand fights a decorared striker on the feet for almost 50 minutes and the only significance in those fights were Woodleys moments and his haters wanted to give Wonderboy the fight on nothing because there was nothing significant landed. Some of his haters are just racist, and i really think this is a small minority but you can certainly read it, it doesnt matter what he says or does there will be always something to whine about, he asks for money fights which i never begrudge an older fighter for trying to make a money fight, they gave their body so if they are so great that they can be Champ at 35 they deserve a money fight, i am more bothered with guys picking old legends to make a jump in the rankings, its not about money just about a easy way to the title.

i just heard that song it was pathetic, wtf was tyron thinking putting out that piece of shit coked up dealer tune

Back