Logout problems

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since yesterday, I keep getting logged out after a few minutes of inactivity and have to log in again. It seems like every 10 minutes or so, if I try to do anything like make a post or check my alerts the login screen will pop up and I have to log in with my password again. This has happened like 50 times since yesterday. Before that, I could be logged on for 2 hours without getting automatically logged out.

Is there a way to fix this in the settings?

It was recommended in resolving this in the past that you ensure you have the box Keep me logged in/Remember me ticked (or, unticked-reticked) and also to clear cookies etc. before restarting your browser.

Per Lethal: "Log off, clear your cookies, cache, and browser history. Then log on again with remember me selected and see if that solves the problem. If it still persists then I'm stumped as to what's causing it."

Can you give that a go and report back?

I had this same problem a while back. They recommended similar things. I'm plat now so that could make a difference too but now even when I don't click the say logged in box I stay logged in.

I had this same problem a while back. They recommended similar things. I'm plat now so that could make a difference too but now even when I don't click the say logged in box I stay logged in.
I remember you in that thread. I lurk Support because I want to give back to the community so was disappointed TS has yet to respond; I then see his handle just now and my expectations were way off for a guy named tits.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

I remember you in that thread. I lurk Support because I want to give back to the community so was disappointed TS has yet to respond; I then see his handle just now and my expectations were way off for a guy named tits.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

I'm amazed that it took until 2013 for someone to pick tits <43>

I'm amazed that it took until 2013 for someone to pick tits <43>
CryptKeeper was another one we didn't have until last year. :eek: I can't keep posting ITT because I don't want to upset shonuf. Outski, bud.

It was recommended in resolving this in the past that you ensure you have the box Keep me logged in/Remember me ticked (or, unticked-reticked) and also to clear cookies etc. before restarting your browser.

Per Lethal: "Log off, clear your cookies, cache, and browser history. Then log on again with remember me selected and see if that solves the problem. If it still persists then I'm stumped as to what's causing it."

Can you give that a go and report back?

Sorry, I haven't reported back until now. When I made the thread, the cookies/cache/history was all cleared out.

I logged in again and checked the "remember me" box or whatever its called and that worked. Thanks.

Sorry, I haven't reported back until now. When I made the thread, the cookies/cache/history was all cleared out.

I logged in again and checked the "remember me" box or whatever its called and that worked. Thanks.
I have the same issue and I'm gonna try this solution. Thank God for @tits.
Especially these huge round ones in an orange bra. Nice.

Back