LOGIC: McGregor *isn't* legit, and here's why:

He's fighting a small 40 year old for a mere payday. This is a fucking farce, if Conor had any REAL balls, he would go to the home of fighting Thailand and fight Tong Po.

27b35a9296da6e6c02c70454b107bd43.jpg
is this goro from mortal kombat?

100 million clams, can't blame him. He should relinquish the belt or the UFC should strip him already.

UFC aint strippin shit when they stand to make more off of his one fight then they do on some of their own events

100 million clams, can't blame him. He should relinquish the belt or the UFC should strip him already.
He'll be stripped of the belt in late fall/early winter. Nothing anyone says will make it happen faster than that.

UFC aint strippin shit when they stand to make more off of his one fight then they do on some of their own events

How many fights can they realistically make off him, before he challenges them in court?

The UFC has already stripped him once. If he's not willing to fight after his thing with Mayweatehr, I think they'll do it again.

Quite true, but I think it depends on whether he wins or loses, at the very least losing competively.

If somehow McGregor pulls it off he's got all the leverage, otherwise the UFC will be forced to compel him to defend or abdicate his title.

and who would they give the belt to? fergie for making weight?

It's not rocket science, you have Ferg or Kebab or the next man up. It's not like it hasn't been done before with DC and Rumble

It's not rocket science, you have Ferg or Kebab or the next man up. It's not like it hasn't been done before with DC and Rumble
and when exactly are khabib and fergie fighting(for the third time)? and who is this mysterious next map up?

and when exactly are khabib and fergie fighting(for the third time)? and who is this mysterious next map up?

If he gets stripped it only makes sense those two fight for the title or the next guy in the rankings.

You following this? Make sure to right it down if I'm going to fast for you.

If he gets stripped it only makes sense those two fight for the title or the next guy in the rankings.

You following this? Make sure to right it down if I'm going to fast for you.

these 2 have been scheduled to fight for a bunch of times. and failed every time. I think the next guy in the ranking is khabib,

Give the belt to khabib for missing weight. are you joking?

these 2 have been scheduled to fight for a bunch of times. and failed every time. I think the next guy in the ranking is khabib,

Give the belt to khabib for missing weight. are you joking?

I saihd have those two fight for the title. You can't just give someone the belt, it has to earned.

What's the matter can't bear the thought of Conor being stripped... AGAIN?

I saihd have those two fight for the title. You can't just give someone the belt, it has to earned.

What's the matter can't bear the thought of Conor being stripped... AGAIN?

they gave aldo the belt for free both times.

Conor being stripped is kinda dumb. Everyone will know conor is the real champ. Its kinda like the aldo and holloway thing conor whopped both their asses. Whoever the give the title to will be paper champ.

Its like having 2 popes at the same time.

they gave aldo the belt for free both times.

Conor being stripped is kinda dumb. Everyone will know conor is the real champ. Its kinda like the aldo and holloway thing conor whopped both their asses. Whoever the give the title to will be paper champ.

Its like having 2 popes at the same time.

Lol keep telling yourself that when they strip him again.

Back