LOGIC: McGregor *isn't* legit, and here's why:

Fact: he's been ducking this man for years
20130716020258_frankie_edgar.JPG

Stupid thread (not that I read any of it, just read the title)

of course he is legit
he is an mma champion

he beat some top fighters
but he lost to some mediocre fighters (Nate isn't an elite fighter and Conor lost the first fight and barely beat him in the rematch)

but where Conor isn't legit is boxing
and that's true

he is 0-0, no amateur experience
no boxing coach
from video footage, he looks quite poor

-

back to mma though
he dodged edgar
fought some fights that suited his style and then refused to defend his belt because the #1 contender had a style that would cause him major problems

and this is the truth
inb4 some retard fans says I am hating

Pad Thai so spicy

Not at all, but drunken noodles from Lotus of Siam in Vegas is fucking bomb. The whole deep fried catfish is next level shit
thumb_600.jpg

9381887_KQQUBo5YgFK0nZifEyHyie43KfmCBJ1UeL64m4NQjSA.jpg

We got a number 8 on the hot scale, one of the best fish entrees I've ever eaten. But I was shitting fire the next day

100 million clams, can't blame him. He should relinquish the belt or the UFC should strip him already.
Would of agreed if the UFC 209 interim title fight had happened but at this point what purpose does stripping Conor serve?

Strip him just so it the title can be vacant and then pray that in a few months both Tony and Khabib make it to the cage on their 438th attempt to make it happen?

Would of agreed if the UFC 209 interim title fight had happened but at this point what purpose does stripping Conor serve?

Strip him just so it the title can be vacant and then pray that in a few months both Tony and Khabib make it to the cage on their 438th attempt to make it happen?
That's actually a salient point. At the very least have an interim title, him not fighting holds the division in flux

II still can't believe Conor has been ducking Thanos, Clearly he doesn't want to fight the best fighter in the universe
latest

Tong Po would need to kill Conor's brothers first in order for Conor to get the fire underneath him to take out Po.

Fact: he's been ducking this man for years
20130716020258_frankie_edgar.JPG
Ducking Frankie NoBelts so that he can fight world champions and win titles instead. I mean, why eat steak when you could have delicious dogfood?

true ... a prize fighter fighting for money is a very illogical

if conor was legit about wanting to brawl he would be fighting cynthia rothrock and the earth-2 version of frank dux in an underground pit of spikes deathmatch in shadow thailand

Tink I fight Tong?
th

Tink again.

Last edited:
Back