Logan Paul vs KSI

Haha. I just watched the press conference. What a shit show. Promoters sh9uod sit up and take notice though. Look at the amount of people at that press conference. Holy moly.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Boxing really needs more of this fucking garbage eh??

FUCKING SHITE.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Boxing really needs more of this fucking garbage eh??

FUCKING SHITE.
I dunno man. I kinda agree but if it gets kids talking about boxing then I'm all for it.

I will also enjoy watching logan get beat on. There were 5000 people at that press conference.

Don't tell me you fuckers aint gunna be watchin it!!!! so who you lot think is finna win??

No I'll not be watching this.

I only watch proper professional boxers not Youtube w*nkers desperate for "likes".

Most anticipated fight of the century I really hope Logan gets brain damage. Oh wait he already brain damaged.

Here is a Deji interview after the press conference. I also have a KSI interview and a backstage after the fight video coming up but i didnt want to crush my boxing fans with this type of stuff, so i am spreading it out. for anyone that asks why people bother to cover this? because the views and interaction dwarf anything we have covered outside of floyd-conor or floyd-pacquiao.

Here is a Deji interview after the press conference. I also have a KSI interview and a backstage after the fight video coming up but i didnt want to crush my boxing fans with this type of stuff, so i am spreading it out. for anyone that asks why people bother to cover this? because the views and interaction dwarf anything we have covered outside of floyd-conor or floyd-pacquiao.

Put it on PPV for $50 and do 90,000 at Wembley.

Last edited:
Put it on PPV for $50 and do 90,000 at Wembley.
they are better off pricing it at like $9 or $10 like they plan to. Most of the people who would watch are kids and their parents wont fork out $50. But they likely would pay the $10

Out of curiousity, whose your pick to win?

Are they both training at the mayweather gym?

Also, how good is Viddal?
It is hard for me to really pick.

Logan was only at the gym for 1-2 hours and it was specifically to make a video. he didnt train seriously, he just did stuff for the camera.

ksi was there for 3 days and although he did videos, he actually trained with the cameras off too. he definitely took it a lot more seriously while at the gym

that said, both have a LOT of work to do. I wouldn't call either of them good, but i would say logan appears to be a better athlete. and he definitely is the bigger guy. however, i think ksi taking it more seriously may close the gap.

I didn't have much interation with Logan. he was friendly enough, and it appears the stuff in front of the camera is mostly an act as he was pretty normal when the cameras were off.

KSI is pretty much what you see on camera. he is really friendly and accommodating too. he was more than pleasant every time i was around him and was more than willing o laugh at himself. he is a lot more animated than people i hang around with typically, but as much as i went in thinking i would hate him, he really is a cool dude.

also, for most of us, we think these guys are just youtube stars, so who cares. but you have to realize the world is ruled by social media now. these guys are rock stars. the fans went CRAZY when they could see them. it was damn near like justin bieber was there. so i was happy to see ksi still seems to be pretty down to earth.

as for viddal, jeff is totally sold on him. of course you never know until you get ahold of someone full time, but after watching him work with tabiti and some others, jeff and amer are completely of the mind that he can get all the way to the top. i mean jeff LOVES his talent.

Logan was only at the gym for 1-2 hours and it was specifically to make a video. he didnt train seriously, he just did stuff for the camera.

ksi was there for 3 days and although he did videos, he actually trained with the cameras off too. he definitely took it a lot more seriously while at the gym

that said, both have a LOT of work to do. I wouldn't call either of them good, but i would say logan appears to be a better athlete. and he definitely is the bigger guy. however, i think ksi taking it more seriously may close the gap.

I didn't have much interation with Logan. he was friendly enough, and it appears the stuff in front of the camera is mostly an act as he was pretty normal when the cameras were off.

KSI is pretty much what you see on camera. he is really friendly and accommodating too. he was more than pleasant every time i was around him and was more than willing o laugh at himself. he is a lot more animated than people i hang around with typically, but as much as i went in thinking i would hate him, he really is a cool dude.

also, for most of us, we think these guys are just youtube stars, so who cares. but you have to realize the world is ruled by social media now. these guys are rock stars. the fans went CRAZY when they could see them. it was damn near like justin bieber was there. so i was happy to see ksi still seems to be pretty down to earth.

as for viddal, jeff is totally sold on him. of course you never know until you get ahold of someone full time, but after watching him work with tabiti and some others, jeff and amer are completely of the mind that he can get all the way to the top. i mean jeff LOVES his talent.
Vidal does look pretty talented

Hello all, I was thinking of betting some money on this fight but I don't know that much about boxing.

Can someone look at the supposedly leaked sparring with logan paul and say what level he seems to be at?

Is this what to expect after a few months of training or is it under/above average?

Is this skill enough to beat someone that has been boxing for a year (that are same weight class)? Can he stop KSI even tho KSI has trained longer and with pros and has already done a real fight?

Hello all, I was thinking of betting some money on this fight but I don't know that much about boxing.

Can someone look at the supposedly leaked sparring with logan paul and say what level he seems to be at?

Is this what to expect after a few months of training or is it under/above average?

Is this skill enough to beat someone that has been boxing for a year (that are same weight class)? Can he stop KSI even tho KSI has trained longer and with pros and has already done a real fight?

there is a clause for a rematch in LA and there is a LOT of money at stake. If ever there was cause for a fight to be fixed, I would say it is this one. I say that without any inside knowledge and if i had any, i wouldnt say anything

Iirc in an earlier post you said he was supposed to come back to the mayweather sparring gym, did that ever happen? Or is he planning to come back soon?

but you have to realize the world is ruled by social media now. these guys are rock stars. the fans went CRAZY when they could see them. it was damn near like justin bieber was there.

"The world is ruled by Social Media now"
Fuck is matter with you.

Back