Logan Paul vs KSI

shits funny, paul is even conceeding to go down for a catchweight to make this a fair fight. logan should be a -250 or 300 here and it will probably open as a pick em

the little wigger got as high as -175 after opening at -115 so the youtubers bet on who they want to win as opposed to who in all likelihood is going to win

Logan seems to have quite a size advantage and that wrestling background will mean he's game which counts for a lot in a newbie fighter. I want KSI to win because I don't like Paul after that forest body thing but I don't rate his chances. Can't believe I'm even commentating on this....it's crazy how many followers those two get.

Don't tell me you fuckers aint gunna be watchin it!!!! so who you lot think is finna win??
when is the fight gonna happen and where what stream service youtube

2 youtube millionaires going at it.

to be fair, i only saw logan hit pads, but ksi sparred. they are pretty equal on the pads, but again, logan is quite a bit bigger. you could definitely see the quality of ksi's skills erode when in there with jack, which is completely normal as you said. its a lot different when you are getting punched back.

i have no idea about logan training as he isnt in vegas and was literally in there for an hour. ksi is leaving tomorrow, so he got a few hours in, but it isnt like he is training full time there. he will learn some stuff though and is supposed to be coming back soon. we actually have some stuff we are working on, but i cant discuss it at the moment.
When is the fight happening any info, I saw KSI fight some other youtuber it was a pretty good scrap that white kid had balls

When is the fight happening any info, I saw KSI fight some other youtuber it was a pretty good scrap that white kid had balls
i was told in late august in manchester. also, and this part i only read from comments in my video so take it for what its worth, they are supposedly talking about another fight in the U.S. I was doing other stuff today so i didnt really get any info.

i was told in late august in manchester. also, and this part i only read from comments in my video so take it for what its worth, they are supposedly talking about another fight in the U.S. I was doing other stuff today so i didnt really get any info.

That KSI guy is supposedly popular as well, never heard of him until the boxing match, he is a gamer and worth over 10 million a year, just like Logan paul both made their money off that youtube ads, they must have ad premium ads running on there

Ill be rooting for KSI but if it were MMA, Logan would win hands down he was high school standout in wrestling and in college before dropping out to make money on youtube.

That KSI guy is supposedly popular as well, never heard of him until the boxing match, he is a gamer and worth over 10 million a year, just like Logan paul both made their money off that youtube ads, they must have ad premium ads running on there

Ill be rooting for KSI but if it were MMA, Logan would win hands down he was high school standout in wrestling and in college before dropping out to make money on youtube.
yea, ksi has the 33rd most followers in the world. more than most major music artists. you generally get around $1 per 1000 views, so do the math on his. i put up an interview i did with him today and it got 30000 views in under 2 hours. another one has 350k views and is still getting like 5000 views an hour.

yea, ksi has the 33rd most followers in the world. more than most major music artists. you generally get around $1 per 1000 views, so do the math on his. i put up an interview i did with him today and it got 30000 views in under 2 hours. another one has 350k views and is still getting like 5000 views an hour.

wow you better monetize that shit lol get that money while the traffic is hot

wow you better monetize that shit lol get that money while the traffic is hot
absolutely. been doing pretty well with his videos and i still have a lot to put up. i just dont want to put out a ton all at once and piss of the boxing regulars who dont like him. but its funny when people get pissed and ask why i put the videos up. as if they wouldnt if it were making them an extra $500 a day

absolutely. been doing pretty well with his videos and i still have a lot to put up. i just dont want to put out a ton all at once and piss of the boxing regulars who dont like him. but its funny when people get pissed and ask why i put the videos up. as if they wouldnt if it were making them an extra $500 a day
Man put it up, its your livelihood why would they get butt hurt,that clown Elie Sexback puts up so many low quality videos a day with no shame.

500 or more bucks a day is big money, like I said you should put them up because those two guys have a lot of fans and would love to see videos of them a Floyd gym.

who gives a crap what some boxing regulars say if thats enough to annoy them F em.

Man put it up, its your livelihood why would they get butt hurt,that clown Elie Sexback puts up so many low quality videos a day with no shame.

500 or more bucks a day is big money, like I said you should put them up because those two guys have a lot of fans and would love to see videos of them a Floyd gym.

who gives a crap what some boxing regulars say if thats enough to annoy them F em.
oh they are definitely going up. i am just spreading them out a little. if you oversaturate the market it hurts the views. so i will spread them out over the next week

oh they are definitely going up. i am just spreading them out a little. if you oversaturate the market it hurts the views. so i will spread them out over the next week
yeah makes sense, unlike that dude ESNEWs doesnt seem to smart, he doesnt even know much boxing history and has been covering the sport for 10 years and you would expect him to learn more I think he is just busy putting up videos and getting paid instead of having a real passion for it lol

yeah makes sense, unlike that dude ESNEWs doesnt seem to smart, he doesnt even know much boxing history and has been covering the sport for 10 years and you would expect him to learn more I think he is just busy putting up videos and getting paid instead of having a real passion for it lol
Elie is ok. He has his good qualities. he definitely hustles and you have to give him credit for that. but he does have some poor content. he also has other people working for him and a lot of time the titles will be awful and full of incorrect spelling, etc. But you cant knoch his success.

Elie is ok. He has his good qualities. he definitely hustles and you have to give him credit for that. but he does have some poor content. he also has other people working for him and a lot of time the titles will be awful and full of incorrect spelling, etc. But you cant knoch his success.
yeah gotta give Elie props on his hustle game, but man his content is weird he puts so many videos sometimes duplicates, he does it to make money but the quality goes down big time. you can still make money but at least make the videos interesting, your videos are way better especially the fight predictions, elie just repeats the same question over and over one of the fighters even told him man you asked me that question 5 minutes ago bro lol

Do you know that guy Dontae Boxing nation? he gets mad hits, a lot of these guys must be making good money to be able to travel to fights.

I heard during the Maywather vs Pacquiao build up these boxing channels were making a killing from ad revenue.
couple guys had videos reaching well over 300k a piece and were monetized.

yeah gotta give Elie props on his hustle game, but man his content is weird he puts so many videos sometimes duplicates, he does it to make money but the quality goes down big time. you can still make money but at least make the videos interesting, your videos are way better especially the fight predictions, elie just repeats the same question over and over one of the fighters even told him man you asked me that question 5 minutes ago bro lol

Do you know that guy Dontae Boxing nation? he gets mad hits, a lot of these guys must be making good money to be able to travel to fights.

I heard during the Maywather vs Pacquiao build up these boxing channels were making a killing from ad revenue.
couple guys had videos reaching well over 300k a piece and were monetized.
yea, elie puts up a lot of duplicates and i never asked him, but he has random people posting videos for him and he clearly doesnt proofread what they write. plus, a lot of people steal his videos and he says he doesnt have time to flag them. most videos people steal dont make anything, but a couple years ago someone got 600k views on one of his videos. he doesnt have 5 minutes to save himself $600?

I know dontae. i think he buys A LOT of views on some of his videos because some of them get a ton of views when they shouldnt. quite a few people believe that as well. he is alright, but he almost exclusively does race topics and that isnt my thing. so we dont talk much anymore. of the guys who do what i do, i mostly talk with ryan burton from boxing scene and jose martino from boxeo mundial.

money definitely fluctuates depending on the time and the retention rate. usually you make about $1 per 1000 views, but like the broner vs. vargas prediction video, we are makin 5 times that. its hard to figure sometimes

yea, elie puts up a lot of duplicates and i never asked him, but he has random people posting videos for him and he clearly doesnt proofread what they write. plus, a lot of people steal his videos and he says he doesnt have time to flag them. most videos people steal dont make anything, but a couple years ago someone got 600k views on one of his videos. he doesnt have 5 minutes to save himself $600?

I know dontae. i think he buys A LOT of views on some of his videos because some of them get a ton of views when they shouldnt. quite a few people believe that as well. he is alright, but he almost exclusively does race topics and that isnt my thing. so we dont talk much anymore. of the guys who do what i do, i mostly talk with ryan burton from boxing scene and jose martino from boxeo mundial.

money definitely fluctuates depending on the time and the retention rate. usually you make about $1 per 1000 views, but like the broner vs. vargas prediction video, we are makin 5 times that. its hard to figure sometimes

yeah I don't like watching Dontae boxing, he has some weird agenda like everyone is racist toward blacks. the only reason I ask is he has a ton of views on some of his videos, but yeah it does seem like he bought subs or views because everytime he puts up a video within a few hours its already over 50k? Even Elie Sekback who has more subs doesnt resort to such tactics, his new videos barely get 300 views within hours and if they are viral topics they get more obviously but this Dontae guy has videos getting well over 20k with in a short time and they aint even popular fights or topics.

I couldn't deal with that stuff, I just care about boxing not that race stuff and im a melanin brother, but I bet if he gets in trouble he will just say the white man did it to him again, shit gets old, I think he had one video pulled cause he stole content and he made a ramble on about it being racial lol

More people go to youtube for their news than they do actual google search, its because people are lazy and rather just listen to someone talk than read an article

I personally just like videos on fighter interviews and training and diet, I never understood channels like egosworld and dontae who just read off articles and put a click bait thumbnail.

How accurate is that site Socialblade in terms of youtubers earnings?

yeah I don't like watching Dontae boxing, he has some weird agenda like everyone is racist toward blacks. the only reason I ask is he has a ton of views on some of his videos, but yeah it does seem like he bought subs or views because everytime he puts up a video within a few hours its already over 50k? Even Elie Sekback who has more subs doesnt resort to such tactics, his new videos barely get 300 views within hours and if they are viral topics they get more obviously but this Dontae guy has videos getting well over 20k with in a short time and they aint even popular fights or topics.

I couldn't deal with that stuff, I just care about boxing not that race stuff and im a melanin brother, but I bet if he gets in trouble he will just say the white man did it to him again, shit gets old, I think he had one video pulled cause he stole content and he made a ramble on about it being racial lol

More people go to youtube for their news than they do actual google search, its because people are lazy and rather just listen to someone talk than read an article

I personally just like videos on fighter interviews and training and diet, I never understood channels like egosworld and dontae who just read off articles and put a click bait thumbnail.

How accurate is that site Socialblade in terms of youtubers earnings?
yea we used to talk a lot, but the last few times he only wanted to talk race and there is nothing i like to talk about less than race. it never accomplishes anything and only pisses people off.

as for his stats, i am not sure about all of it. his subs may or may not be legit, but i definitely think his views can be distorted. you can also see some that look like they should do good, do nothing. and that makes you wonder. i have a pretty good idea when i put a video up what it is going to do. sometimes it does way better or worse than i expect, but not often. i obviously knew the ksi ones would do well.

as for social blade stats, the range they have is ridiculous. it says we make, for example, between $470 and 7.5k a month. that is a very wide margin.

i dont know if its back up or if logan paul posted anything, but yesterday Oscar De La Hoya tweeted out that he was training Logan Paul. lol. this is stupid

Logan seems to have quite a size advantage and that wrestling background will mean he's game which counts for a lot in a newbie fighter. .

Kind of upset at myself for posting again in this thread.. But as a wrestler and a boxer, and someone who has boxed fellow wrestlers, wrestling is decent background. However you never know until someone gets hit. Even a glancing blow to the body or face can devastate an inexperienced person.

Back