Logan Paul vs KSI

I wouldn't be so quick to say it's good for the sport either. If you've got people that support a guy like that, I rather they just stay away.
They are 12 year old impressionable kids. And boxing is a viable outlet. It's also a step in the right direction instead of filming dead people.

They are 12 year old impressionable kids. And boxing is a viable outlet. It's also a step in the right direction instead of filming dead people.

More like privileged kids that'll never truly grasp boxing. These kids are allowed to do whatever they want and given whatever they want. I can guarantee you most of them will grow up the same way, and not "filming dead people anymore" while "admirable" on that guy's part won't change that.

It's sad. But his demographic is pre pubescent kids. He shouldn't be their role model but he is. I dont think this is bad for the sport by any means.

The main and co main although obviously completely amatuer were actually reasonably competitive and not bad for complete novices.

This to me wasn't like the other stupid cele rity boxing fights as these guys as much as I admit I despise them are actually currently relevant.

LET THEM BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JKVJsZC.gif

Are you talking about when Ward fought on Bounce in a clear tuneup? Also, do you consider Ward an ATG? I recall you being quite the Ward skeptic.

Anyway, the internet certainly wasn't what it is now 20 years ago, so it's a tough comparison to make. Relatively speaking, there were plenty of fights between solid, top fighters 20 years ago which would have generated comparatively less buzz than this clownshow. It's not like the late 90s were some golden era for boxing, after all. It might be sad that this many people care about these two people fighting each other, but it's certainly not a bad sign for boxing as a sport that it did generate this buzz. If anything, it's the opposite (which it probably isn't, but at least that would logically follow instead of that bizarre take I responded to).
He fought on bet and did like 300k. Pretty sure Nas was doing 500k plus on HBO against scrubs. Ward is up there he proved me wrong with kov. Also the only reason they did boxing was because ksi had boxed for a few years. Logan would rather have done mma which I think would have done More buys

I just watch highlights. So Logan has some experience it looks. How he do if he go pro?

Back