Logan Paul vs KSI

holy shit who cares
unfortunately waaaaaaay more people than care about any other boxing match right now. i never knew either of these guys until about 2 weeks ago. now their content gets more attention than everything else i put up combined.

here is an example. ksi told people to go follow floyd sr on instagram. OVERNIGHT he got 35,000 subscribers

we asked him 2 questions and he was only there for a short time like i said. logan is definitely the much bigger guy. i am 6'2 205 and probably have ksi by a good 15 lbs and maybe 2 inches. logan is bigger than me

so paul is going to have a height and weight advantage along with being a stud athlete in ohio hs having honors in both wrestling and football? he was also an engineering undergrad so there is probaby a good chance he has fight iq

i bet on ksi against the wigger guy as he had a jab and was naturally bigger but that wont be the case here. this midwestern white boy jock is going to walk down ksi and well proabably get plus money when the line first opens

shit. of course i dont go today and logan paul shows up, but we have the worlds worst video guy, jeff mayweather on the scene

so apparently ksi got jumped after leaving the gym and going to in n out burger.

so i will give you guys some info that nobody else knows. ksi got jumped tonight by some people that run the "prophet muscle" page on youtube. i cant believe they have gotten away with this before, especially posting it on youtube. so i am sure a video is coming soon. hopefully ksi doesnt let them get away with it. they have previously done it to deontay wilder and others

so i will give you guys some info that nobody else knows. ksi got jumped tonight by some people that run the "prophet muscle" page on youtube. i cant believe they have gotten away with this before, especially posting it on youtube. so i am sure a video is coming soon. hopefully ksi doesnt let them get away with it. they have previously done it to deontay wilder and others

WTF? how badly was it him getting jumped? thats fucked

they are all youtube stars, trying to boost each others views.

They are all dumb AF

hopefully the vidoeo hoes ksi kicking ass so theyll offer betteer odds on paul.

probaby staged anyway. what successful person in their right mind runs around committing felonies in broad daylight whe no money changes hands

I'm amazed people actually buy into all this shit, none of this is legit "beef" and nobody got "jumped" just like wilder didn't get jumped

hopefully the vidoeo hoes ksi kicking ass so theyll offer betteer odds on paul.

probaby staged anyway. what successful person in their right mind runs around committing felonies in broad daylight whe no money changes hands
it wasnt staged. at least not on ksi's part. you can see from the other guys channel that its what he does. he wasnt hurt badly. got a split lip. however the other douche was grabbing at his balls during the fight

it wasnt staged. at least not on ksi's part. you can see from the other guys channel that its what he does. he wasnt hurt badly. got a split lip. however the other douche was grabbing at his balls during the fight

that could be felony assualt. depending if he has priors, jail time. really stupid if not staged to promote ksi/paul.

i cant remeber the number but a shitload of people watched ksi beat up the little 5 6 inch wigger weller, a lot of people bet on the fight as well, suprisingly on the wigger. ksi has a good jab, but my guess is that the bigger midwestern stud jock who suposedly has a d1 wrestling background to go with being a star hs linebacker is going to grapple fuk him and ksi will have nothing left after the first round.

that could be felony assualt. depending if he has priors, jail time. really stupid if not staged to promote ksi/paul.

i cant remeber the number but a shitload of people watched ksi beat up the little 5 6 inch wigger weller, a lot of people bet on the fight as well, suprisingly on the wigger. ksi has a good jab, but my guess is that the bigger midwestern stud jock who suposedly has a d1 wrestling background to go with being a star hs linebacker is going to grapple fuk him and ksi will have nothing left after the first round.

Dude was a division 1 wrestler? Huh. If nothing else, his footwork should be pretty balanced and he should get some good leverage on his shots.

Two YouTube legends face to face. Amazing shit! *Not really but yeah*

Last edited:
logan paul the clear favorite. hes already seen dsi fight that little wigger so he knows whats in front of him and he knows he can beat him, hence the prepared contract. if hes not packing glass hes going to win, hell be theoretically two weight classes bigger with in all likelihood a substatial strength advantage.

i think dsi gets injured and the fight doesnt happen

That match got around 25 million views in a week IIRC. I didn't know who any of these guys were until recently. There's some wrestling footage of Logan in the video below (timestamped). KSI isn't very athletic in general while this Logan guy is. There's also around a 30 pound functional weight difference, a couple inches in height and reach advantage all going to Logan Paul.

My wish is that KSI beats him senseless, but in that face to face video it looked like KSI didn't believe anything he was saying.

Back