Logan Paul Vs. Conor?

who the fook is logan paul and why is this not in the shitland

dis thread wreaks of crap

might as well make a jon cena thread while u at it
Want some cheese with that whine? No one forced u to post TWICE in here lol

One of us has reading comprehension issues.

He called out CM Punk which is... fair. I mean, he's the joke you call out if you're not a fighter, and I'd take the dude 20 years younger, who wrestled to beat CM.

He said his brother actually wants to train, compete, and some day face Conor. While that's crazy, I'm assuming the guy is still a teen so you might as well shoot for the top - but I didn't read anywhere saying Logan wants to fight him or that his brother would take him rn.

I'm not much for the bullshit bushido, honor of the fight game or whatever, but CM Punk did significantly lower the bar to what can be called a UFC caliber fighter. Now you have dude's that win smal state NAGA tournaments that could easily thrash a 'UFC fighter' because of him.
Yes his brother mentioned Conor but u must have missed the part that says Logan was “all about it.” Not out of the realm to say that this delusional dude thinks he can compete with Conor. Of course he’s an idiot, so it’s not surprising.

He could beat CM Punk and maybbbbbe MIke Jackson... But gets starched by every fighter in the UFC besides that. Probably even every single flyweight. He would get subbed with ease
I think he has potential to beat a lot of the smaller guys- like Artem or Sage. Most of the flyweights actually have skill, so they would probably sub him when he wrestlefucks them.

Why not?

Logan Paul would be the 3rd or 4th biggest drawl in the UFC.

Let him headline a card against Punk and it would do better than any card headlined by anyone not named Conor, GSP or Brock.
I dunno if you're being sarcastic or not but your're probably right tbh

I dunno if you're being sarcastic or not but your're probably right tbh
Unfortunately it’s purely an entertainment business now. Ppl will watch just to see him get his ass kicked.

Conor v Logan Paul
Brock vs DC
Nate vs CM Punk
Paige vs Karate Hottie
Colby vs Sage

That will get the media and casuals in.

Yes his brother mentioned Conor but u must have missed the part that says Logan was “all about it.” Not out of the realm to say that this delusional dude thinks he can compete with Conor. Of course he’s an idiot, so it’s not surprising.
again... reading comprehension.

"he's all about it", his brother training with the aspirations to be a champ at what he's training.

Seriously, this dude has an ocean of dipshittery to choose from; why are you guys making shit up instead?

Day 469 and I still don't know who is this Paul Logan guy is

again... reading comprehension.

"he's all about it", his brother training with the aspirations to be a champ at what he's training.

Seriously, this dude has an ocean of dipshittery to choose from; why are you guys making shit up instead?
Why are u so butthurt over this? It’s obvious this guy is delusional even thinking he can compete in the ufc. Article literally says he’s all about it directly after his brother spoke about him fighting Conor. My reading comprehension is fine so you can go ahead and blame the writer of the article if ur that upset over this lol

Why are u so butthurt over this? It’s obvious this guy is delusional even thinking he can compete in the ufc. Article literally says he’s all about it directly after his brother spoke about him fighting Conor. My reading comprehension is fine. Blame the writer of the article if ur that upset over this lol

You're the one that keeps quoting me and I'm butthurt? That's just a really lame way to concede an engagement

Why would I blame a writer when it's obvious what's being said. Is english not your first language, because I can see the issue there.

I'm genuinely curious because the use of deicitic reference in speech here is seemingly causing some misunderstanding.

400px-Deixis.png

The it is referencing his brother and the assertion he made previously in the conversation.

Last edited:
You're the one that keeps quoting me and I'm butthurt?

Why would I blame a writer when it's obvious what's being said. Is english not your first language; because I can see the issue there.

I'm genuinely curious.
You literally quoted me and brought it up...I’m questioning ur basic comprehension now lmao. Once again, my reading comprehension is fine.

Your point is moot anyways. Please tell me the title of the article.

You literally quoted me and brought it up...I’m questioning ur basic comprehension now lmao. Once again, my reading comprehension is fine.

Your point is moot anyways. Please tell me the title of the article.

You type with 'ur' and 'lol' non-ironically - one shouldn't through stones if your house is glass.

Also 'literally' I empty posted in the thread wondering who was misunderstanding, then you quoted me with this diatribe. Post #77 is my first and has no quote in it... literally.

You type with 'ur' and 'lol' non-ironically - one shouldn't through stones if your house is glass.

Also 'literally' I empty posted in the thread wondering who was misunderstanding, then you quoted me with this diatribe. Post #77 is my first and has no quote in it... literally.
Ok cool u didn’t directly quote me. Congrats!

So the title of the article is? I’ll wait Mr. Literary Genius.

So the title of the article is? I’ll wait Mr. Literary Genius.

It's a TMZ article meant to grab attention - after reading it, the quote is less salacious, which is unsurprising.

Edit: See, the guy below me gets it.

When your brother says you're gonna win, must be true.

It's a TMZ article meant to grab attention - after reading it, the quote is less salacious, which is unsurprising.
So in conclusion, u made a whole fuss about not blaming the writer and question my reading comprehension. Yet the title says he called out CM Punk and Conor, in addition implying that he agreed with his brother in the article. Nice try buddy.

When correcting someone's grammar or spelling it's pertinent to have correct spelling and grammar yourself.

throw*

Back