Logan paul to Dana: “Stop acting like you do it for the sport”

lol at Sage calling him out.. That is pretty cringey in itself...

He's not wrong. CM Punk is a joke. I actually think Paul would mop the floor with him. His boxing fundamentals didn't look that bad and he was a decent wrestler. CM Punk is just a talentless bum and he fought in the UFC twice recently. Not saying they should sign him but Dana is full of shit as usual.

Lol, yes they did. I'm sure he can at least be a decent wrestler though if he trains jiu-jitsu for the next five years. That's the point though, he shouldn't be in the UFC. If he wants to fight MMA for real, go on some regional shows and prove himself. He's right CM Punk shouldn't of gotten a chance either, but it looks like Dana has learned his lesson and that isn't a bad thing.

CM Punk is actually a pretty tough person and could take a beating not make mma look like bloodsport. He's in WWE. They have to take a beating.

Someone like Logan Paul gets beat down and it looks worse.
I will say those WWF guys do go through some grueling stuff. A lot are injury prone.
But its a little different than actually getting hit in the face for real.
Paul actually has a wrestling background. But whatever I hope he gets pummeled, if the pipe dream happens.

so late 70' or early 80's?
I didn't know tony jaa until a thai co worker said something.
how bout
Michael Dudikoff vs Scott Adkins
Don the dragon Wilson vs ???
Dolph Lungren vs Michael Jai White
I found out about Jaa working in Thailand and went to Bangkok paragon ciniplex and watched ong bak in Thai

I didn’t watch it in English until I came home.

Dude, I would seriously fuck that pussy up....Im serious......Specially if I get a real training camp....It would be a good UFC debut, then ill challenge the Irish Pussy and verbally destroy him.

<36>

IF you got a camp, lol. Dudes already in fight shape

Let’s see what your warrior ass looks like

Post that pick in the Mayberry Sticky.

I doubt you could beat me let alone Logan Paul with your attitude.

Bueller?

Make sure to post the link up in Here when you drop that pick in the Mayberry post of your Logan Paul kicking ass.

"you let CM Punk fight"

When you have to reference a freak show fight as the biggest reason you should be in the UFC, it says a lot about your skill and potential.
He’s right though

I will say those WWF guys do go through some grueling stuff. A lot are injury prone.
But its a little different than actually getting hit in the face for real
Not entirely true, a lot of wrestlers of old times end up suffering from CTE later in their life, mostly because they tended to hit each other really hard in the head. They were especially hard with new guys and "outsiders" (people who came to work from another promotion or territory). CM Punk mentioned he got plenty of concussions from punches to the head, and this were late 00's, when industry was already exposed of being "fake"

"you let CM Punk fight"

When you have to reference a freak show fight as the biggest reason you should be in the UFC, it says a lot about your skill and potential.

I think he was more retorting Dayna’s false narrative that the ufc is legitimate.

But if prefer, we can talk about lesnar getting a title shot upon his return.

Not entirely true, a lot of wrestlers of old times end up suffering from CTE later in their life, mostly because they tended to hit each other really hard in the head. They were especially hard with new guys and "outsiders" (people who came to work from another promotion or territory). CM Punk mentioned he got plenty of concussions from punches to the head, and this were late 00's, when industry was already exposed of being "fake"

Not to mention the gruelling toll the schedule alone must take on their bodies.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/ufc-l...e-to-dana-white/amp?__twitter_impression=true

If UFC President Dana White really believes allowing Logan Paul to fight in the octagon would be a disaster, that’s an exaggeration, according to the social media star.

The idea of Paul fighting in the UFC sparked much discussion in the wake of his celebrity boxing match with rapper KSI, which sold nearly 1 million pay-per-views on YouTube last month. After the bout, which went to a draw, Paul started talking about fighting in the UFC, which spurned responses from a plethora of pro fighters, most notably Sage Northcutt.

How about you stop posting about logan paul? Youre the only one posting anything about him

The problem with the .1% is it snatches the high ground out from under you.
I don’t disagree that it allows others like this dude to think they can get on the bus too. But it certainly doesn’t make the fighters themselves amateur or not the very best at the top.

I think he was more retorting Dayna’s false narrative that the ufc is legitimate.

But if prefer, we can talk about lesnar getting a title shot upon his return.
Again you’re referencing clear outliers.

How much weight in this dude? I'd let him fight CM Punk.

Shitting on Dana usually works.

How's Askren's UFC career?

tenor.gif

Goof gonna goof.
That actually happened didn't it...
<{clintugh}>

The sad part is, he's actually right about CM Punk. He can't possibly be as bad as CM Punk.

and lol @ Sage Northcan white knighting his daddy Dana. Does Sage not realize that he himself is an awful fighter?

Back