Local media VS. national media in Germany reporting migrant crimes

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
It occured to me that there is a huge difference between local and national media on reporting the shit migrants do in Germany.

When you read the big papers, the message is clearly pro-immigration.

This morning reading some local paper from the region I live in I was astonished how many rapes and sexual crimes committed by migrants were reported. Everytime I open local papers I come to the same conclusion.

Likewise, on the radio, national, tax-payer paid channels all sing the gospel of diversity and integration. Switch to the local, regional news, and you very often have reports of migrants starting fights, rioting, being arrested for multiple reasons.

Obviously, national media have other things to do than reporting on local crimes, but when they usually are very biased in favour of open-borders, it certainly does not represent reality.

That's interesting because in the US, often times local and national media take their cues from sources like AP and Reuters. A lot of times their reporting is word for word. I can't comment as much on local papers, but check these videos out...

It occured to me that there is a huge difference between local and national media on reporting the shit migrants do in Germany.

When you read the big papers, the message is clearly pro-immigration.

This morning reading some local paper from the region I live in I was astonished how many rapes and sexual crimes committed by migrants were reported. Everytime I open local papers I come to the same conclusion.

Likewise, on the radio, national, tax-payer paid channels all sing the gospel of diversity and integration. Switch to the local, regional news, and you very often have reports of migrants starting fights, rioting, being arrested for multiple reasons.

Obviously, national media have other things to do than reporting on local crimes, but when they usually are very biased in favour of open-borders, it certainly does not represent reality.

Is there any data to support this? Not only German.

I remember reading about Kris Mcdonald, which was the most stark example of media ignoring a crime that I'm aware ot.

Why can't Germans, and westerners in general just accept the greatness that is cultural diversity? The benefits of bringing these people in far outweighs all the rapes and murders that they commit.

If it doesn't fit the Country's Narrative why would they report on it? They only show you what they want to show you. Your reality is simulated through the media.

National Media refusing to publish real facts?

I am shocked...

Is there any data to support this? Not only German.

I remember reading about Kris Mcdonald, which was the most stark example of media ignoring a crime that I'm aware ot.

Huh......if you are looking for some research paper that comes to the same conclusion then no, of course.

However, this morning example is the printed version of the TZ Zeitung München, you will find the rapes reported. You won't find them in the Süddeutsche or the FAZ. And it's always like that.

Huh......if you are looking for some research paper that comes to the same conclusion then no, of course.

However, this morning example is the printed version of the TZ Zeitung München, you will find the rapes reported. You won't find them in the Süddeutsche or the FAZ. And it's always like that.

That would seem to be relatively common. You don't expect to read about individual crimes in national news. At least in a large industrialised country.

Without data it seems speculative.

That would seem to be relatively common. You don't expect to read about individual crimes in national news. At least in a large industrialised country.

Without data it seems speculative.

Absolutely agree. And that is the point of this thread. The national news don't give the real picture, especially when they are biased (and in Germany they are very, very biased in favour of open-borders).

Also, about it being speculative, of course, I am not claiming that I have done a PhD on the subject. I am merely relaying what I am witnessing.

But this "data" that you asked for would imply a pretty collosal research. It implies scanning national and local news across the country on a long enough period to come to statistical significance.

This implies in turn a budget and means being put to purpose. You must know that it is virtually impossible in the current prevailing ideological environment to obtain funding for such a project. You should know that.

Absolutely agree. And that is the point of this thread. The national news don't give the real picture, especially when they are biased (and in Germany they are very, very biased in favour of open-borders).

Also, about it being speculative, of course, I am not claiming that I have done a PhD on the subject. I am merely relaying what I am witnessing.

But this "data" that you asked for would imply a pretty collosal research. It implies scanning national and local news across the country on a long enough period to come to statistical significance.

This implies in turn a budget and means being put to purpose. You must know that it is virtually impossible in the current prevailing ideological environment to obtain funding for such a project. You should know that.

Nothing gives the "real picture". You want either the local or national news to give you complete knowledge - good luck.

The problem with relaying personal experience is that you can't claim it's representive. For example I lived in a heavily Muslim area for many years and had no issues with integration, cohesiveness etc. You wouldn't take that as representative of any situation, you'd point to evidence supporting your opposing claim, surely?

It's like that in other countries too. On the other side of the pond, national media drills diversity into your head and constantly paints a picture of white people being evil and racist.

It's like that in other countries too. On the other side of the pond, national media drills diversity into your head and constantly paints a picture of white people being evil and racist.

Seems odd. I've never been accused of being a racist, wonder why our experiences are so different.

Nothing gives the "real picture". You want either the local or national news to give you complete knowledge - good luck.

The problem with relaying personal experience is that you can't claim it's representive. For example I lived in a heavily Muslim area for many years and had no issues with integration, cohesiveness etc. You wouldn't take that as representative of any situation, you'd point to evidence supporting your opposing claim, surely?

If there is a Muslim area then there is no integration. They aren't blending in with the population. They are grouping up with each other. It's why mass immigration and multiculturalism fails.

Seems odd. I've never been accused of being a racist, wonder why our experiences are so different.

It's because you're infected with progress. The media paints a picture of white people being racist. Zombies will say that the media gives the people what they want to see. The masses want to see white people as being racist?

That's definitely true but not only in Germany.
I'm reading a couple of European newspapers every day in order to keep up-to-date with European politics and to practice languages.
Then, sometimes I read about immigrant crimes on some American right-wing site, really brutal stuff like a refugee barber slitting his customer's throat and my first reaction is 'meh sounds like Fake News, I didn't see anything about it in the nation's 2 largest newspapers or something. Then you type in 'barber refugee' on their websites and only find stories like "refugee-barber faces wacist backlash because people misunderstand him..." Then I open google.(fr|de|it) and search for some key words and after some digging, yes there often is a legit source, some local newspaper, a press release issued by local police etc
I've even seen statements on Facebook pages of newspapers after people ask "but what about X", the official explanation seems to be that it's 'local news'.

I think that's nonsense and I fully agree with far-right posters who say there's a strong narrative. Other crimes are reported on national media all the time, a nation like Germany has like ~1 1st degree murder a day.
Let alone when we talk about stuff like gang rape which was almost a non-existent problem before diversity kicked in.
And like it or not, yes crimes committed by migrants are different from crimes committed by locals/natives. They add a political dimension. If an Italian commits a crime, it is what it is, he'll be prosecuted. If there's a rise in certain crimes you can try to analyze it and evaluate possible causes and counter-measurements. If people who are there only because politicians made certain decisions start to commit vicious crimes all the time, there's something these politicians have to learn from it, they have to draw their conclusions and they have to adjust their decision making.
Politicians are elected by the people, therefore the people have to be informed about such developments.

If there is a Muslim area then there is no integration. They aren't blending in with the population. They are grouping up with each other. It's why mass immigration and multiculturalism fails.

It seems to me that having a large Muslim community who all speak English, coexisting across multiple generations alongside non halal businesses, shops/restaurants that sell alcohol, music festivals, churches.. that seems to be integration.

It's because you're infected with progress. The media paints a picture of white people being racist. Zombies will say that the media gives the people what they want to see. The masses want to see white people as being racist?

I don't understand your point.

It seems to me that having a large Muslim community who all speak English, coexisting across multiple generations alongside non halal businesses, shops/restaurants that sell alcohol, music festivals, churches.. that seems to be integration.

Define 'large'. When Muslims make up more than 5% of the population in a non-Muslim country, that's usually when things start to go down the drain. You don't find it weird that the exact same problems with Muslims exists in the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands, Italy etc etc? The same is true outside of Europe in non-Muslim countries.

Muslims speak many different languages in many different countries. They prefer their own culture and way of doing things. Like goldennirvana said, once an enclave gets too big, there won't be those non hala stores and alcohol, churches etc.

Back