Lmao Trump wants to replace EBT and food stamps with food boxes

I'd like to see no more poor people - by providing them with incentive and opportunity..

Teach a man to fish, etc.

Theres not enough jerbs to go around. Private companies arent going to just invent jerbs because everyone has a degree/skeelz, and when the government tries to do that, you guys bitch about government spending.

You know, that nutriloaf doesn't sound too bad. I know what I'm havin for lunch tomorrow!

hiho jk7707,

hmmmf.

i don't want to eat anything that has raisins, tomato paste and spinach in it.

nutriloaf sounds kind of gross to me.

- IGIT

I already addressed your stupid point and you said "we'll you're arguing that not others". I pointed out that was false. Did you forget this already? Plus you clearly punted on a real response to the last one.

Again, what is the point if that's your attitude?
You didn’t addres it you jump to killing poor people every time

That’s a great idea. All of the people I know on food stamps are capable of working & they trade their EBT for cash & beer

Last edited:
You didn’t addres it you jump to killing poor people every time
Where did I say that? I didn't. You're either trolling or incapable of remembering something that happened 10 minutes ago.

That’s a great idea. All of the people I know in food stamps are capable of working & they trade their EBT for cash & beer
You should surround yourself with better company.

Crazy idea

Try a small pilot program

hiya again cincymma79,

if i was on SNAP, i'd be ok with that. i'd just prefer they try it out in an area where i did not reside.

- IGIT

I don't know why they don't just limit it like with WIC, which eliminates non-essentials like energy drinks, alcohol, etc.

Makes too much sense to be implemented I guess.

You should surround yourself with better company.
Nice try, but you failed. I manage an apartment complex filled with section 8 tenants. You wouldn’t believe all of the welfare abuse I see everyday.

Thankfully we finally have a president who isn’t ignorant like you.

Reminds me of an old thread from last year and I bet the case is related to this eventual suggestion:

12 Charged in $20 Million Food Stamp Fraud, Largest Food Stamp Takedown Ever
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/134476993/

"The 12 charged over four cases are Hasan Saleh, 59, Mohammed Alobaisi, 37, Reynold Francois, 38, Ihab Hassouna, 44, Mohammad Alteen, 33, Maria Jerdana, 36, Joe Ann Baker, 56, Yousef “Joe” Homedan Zahran, 60, Omar Hajje, 43, Jalal Hajyousef, 42, Andy Javier Herrera, 24, and father Javier Herrera, 49."

Back