Lmao Trump wants to replace EBT and food stamps with food boxes

Genuine people in need of a helping hand won't have a problem with this.

As for the stupid, lazy, feckless, entitled, alcohol drinking, cigarette smoking, drug taking, fast food eating, obese cretins who will no doubt whine and complain, if they don't like it they could always try something radical........like getting a job.

Can the right please stop bullshitting? We know that you just don't like poor people and you want to cut their benefits.

Also, should Trump be the guy telling other people they need to eat better? Give me a fucking break.

6'5? Shredded? A Level athlete?

Sounds like your typical sherdogger

I'm actually almost 6'5, and I'm not shredded, but not fat like I was when I got up to 340lbs (after I quit smoking). Ngati Maniopoto are a big Iwi. Steven Adams is a distance relly, but we're all big from the area of the North island.

And yes, I was a good athlete before I got old.

How dare they take away their lobster tails and steak.
anigif_enhanced-20408-1410961916-5.gif

Hey IGIT
I'm not someone really interested in MREs so I don't know MREjap (funny name though) but for some reason I love watching this Steve guy eat really old, disgusting looking food. Would you believe it if I say it calms me down? Something about his voice maybe.

Cheers.

hi SRN,

aye. i have the same response to these sorts of videos.

i think its related to Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR).

- IGIT

Pre-packaged government meals are good enough for our troops - why not give them to the poor?

Can the right please stop bullshitting? We know that you just don't like poor people and you want to cut their benefits.

Also, should Trump be the guy telling other people they need to eat better? Give me a fucking break.
They’ll kill the poor! What about little billy?!

Same old argument to anything

Pre-packaged government meals are good enough for our troops - why not give them to the poor?

hi Byron Carter,

SNAP benefits allow for approximately $1.40 per meal.

a single MRE costs the US taxpayers $7.25.

so, there's one reason.

- IGIT

hi Byron Carter,

SNAP benefits allow for approximately $1.40 per meal.

a single MRE costs the US taxpayers $7.25.

so, there's one reason.

- IGIT

There is nothing in an MRE that values $7.25 - this sounds like grossly inflated "government" costs. Like paying $7.00 for a nail or 25 million for a refrigerator.

Not saying you're lying, or even wrong. I'm just saying the actual contents are in no way worth $7.25

mre-contents-800.jpg

There is nothing in an MRE that values $7.25 - this sounds like grossly inflated "government" costs. Like paying $7.00 for a nail or 25 million for a refrigerator.

Not saying you're lying, or even wrong. I'm just saying the actual contents are in no way worth $7.25

mre-contents-800.jpg

What's in those sachets Byron? Genuinely curious.

This is one of those things that sounds great at first, but get into the details...

How are they going to go about delivering this in a cost effective way?

So Skippy under the guise of a specially created shell company that nobody knows or can track donates $$$ to some candidate's campaign and every EBTer gets a jar of Skippy. No thanks.

One of the good things about EBT is that it actually does drive the economy a bit by having people purchase the stuff at their local supermarkets.

Forget the left and right BS and get behind the sinking middle class before it goes under and the whole country goes with it.

They’ll kill the poor! What about little billy?!

Same old argument to anything
Huh? The argument is unlucky people should still be able to eat. The counter-argument from the right is sure, but we should cut it back because they're (insert insult) so we can cut taxes on corporations, or whatever.

mre-contents-800.jpg

hi Byron Carter,

i sometimes watch endless loops of MRE videos when i'm very high - its not that hard to see how they'd cost around seven bucks.

two of those things will take care of all the caloric and nutritional needs for an adult - and they have a shelf life of 5 years. plus, there's that heat pack thingy that's in all of them.

i like the boutique element of the tiny bottle of Tabasco sauce that the US Government provides.

in either case, its not cost effective to provide these to folks on SNAP.

- IGIT

Back