Lmao this is the most ridiculous prediction in the history of human civilisation...

Russian Journalist

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Timestamped

- Colby Covington predicts a 1st round submission victory over Demian Maia
- Says it will be via bulldog choke or Peruvian necktie
- His reasoning? Because "knocking out Maia is too easy, I want to challenge myself."
- Also said in another interview that he's far better than Maia on the ground, and would submit him even if they were both in a Gi

Last edited:
Anything is possible in MMA.

But the odds of him subbing Maia are very, very slim.

When it actually happens, Clairvoyant Colby goes down as far, far more impressive than Mystic Mac

One thing is trying to sell the fight but those statements are just plain retarded

People were predicting Conor McGregor to K.O Floyd Mayweather inside one round.

Dude stuttering. He doesn't believe what he is saying.

When I first watched the Darren Till vs Donald Cerrone promo video, the first thing that jumped at me was how convincing Darren Till was about beating Donald Cerrone.

This guy is just an instigator who doesn't believe what he is saying.

He better hope for a shitty boxing match because if Maia gets him down he's fucked.

Civilisation...bwa hahahahaa

You forgot to include his final comment:

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT ME YET?!!?"

No, Colby. No we don't.

This dude needs to talk less and fight more. All he does is grapplefuck, don't talk this much trash if you can't even finish fights.

WhoTF is Covington?

Put him in a Anaconda Maia!!

One thing is trying to sell the fight but those statements are just plain retarded
I don't recall ever seeing this guy before and just by his idiocracy I can't stand him already. To many people trying to trash talk and looking like complete tards and ass wipes.

You forgot to include his final comment:

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT ME YET?!!?"

No, Colby. No we don't.
Lmao, damn right the answer is NOPPPEEEEEE

LMAO.

That interview cracks me up. It is almost making me start to like Colby a little more.

First he trolls the hardcore fans saying he will submit Demian fucking Maia.

Then he talks about Tyron playing the victim.

He also was saying he expected to see girls with hot bodies and he hasn't seen any so Sao Paulo is a letdown and a dump. Lol. I am a Maia fan but Colby's heel tactics are hilarious

I want to see him shoot on Maia, I'd like to see how that goes.

Back