Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

What suggests to you that he isn't? What if he is simply being unbiased? Maybe because he isn't dickriding like all those other ones.

Maybe the Floyd Mayweather AV...or the constant bashing in his posts...not quite sure....

You must be dumb

Look at where al's front foot is. If he got any closer to Khabib he be touching his toes. It's like dangling a steak in front of a hungry dog.

Conor won't be that damn close.

Not picking anyone as a winner yet, but conor and al are a few levels apart striking in both understanding and skill
If Conor was standing any further back he would not be in striking distance.

The bottom line is Conor needs to be close enough to Khabib to hit him and he would not have much of a chance if Khabib went for a single like this.

15338397771312544.gif

#WeWillSee
Iaquinta has much better TDD than Conor as well. This won't end well for Conor.

Wait....Ramadan makes you tough?? Not eating during the day and eating at night makes you tough?? DANG! I must be gangster since I only eat dinner then.

Ramadan is just bread and water for 30 days and khabib's been doing it his entire life. but his wrestling training is a huge factor in his mental strength.

If Conor was standing any further back he would not be in striking distance.

The bottom line is Conor needs to be close enough to Khabib to hit him and he would not have much of a chance if Khabib went for a single like this.
Not true, Conor has a much better understanding and utilization of range, he would be hitting Khabib at that distance no question

do you have anything to counter my statement?
Yes.
Can I be assed to even attempt to converse with someone who makes such a ridiculous claim and shows no understanding of even what Ramadan is or how it should be done? No.

Yes.
Can I be assed to even attempt to converse with someone who makes such a ridiculous claim and shows no understanding of even what Ramadan is or how it should be done? No.

hmmmm, interesting. can you elaborate on the point since i have "no understanding" of ramadan??

this is a mountain, and like i said, his grip strength > than kabeebs

I didnt post this to say conor got the best or blah blah, but hathor is a giant, is crazy strong and if he messed with conor like this, at some point of the exchange he gave conor a little taste of what he has as far as how much stroger he is. thats what alphas do. So trust me, kabeebs grip strength wont be something conor has never felt before.

You know this was staged friendly sparring, right? After some fanreporters of Conor asked 'the mountain' how a real fight with Conor would end, he said he could literally crush Connor within 10 seconds, if he had wanted. https://www.businessinsider.nl/game...in-10-seconds-2018-5/?international=true&r=US

Conor fanboys are so deluded to a point it became truly disgusting.

<{walkerwhut}>

Last edited:
You know this was staged friendly sparring, right? After some fanreporters of Conor asked 'the mountain' how a real fight with Conor would end, he said he could literally crush Connor within 10 seconds, if he had wanted. https://www.businessinsider.nl/game...in-10-seconds-2018-5/?international=true&r=US

Conor fanboys are so deluded to a point it became truly disgusting.

<{walkerwhut}>
Are you insinuating i think Conor could beat the mountain in a fight? Because I'll state this again, I only brought up this Video to show Conor has infact dealt with grip strength as strong as kabeebs. I know the mountain could easily smash conman, cuz I know i could easily smash conor in a fight and im sure the mountain would smash me.

you Conor haters are so deluded you put words in peoples mouths to fit your bullshit crybaby narrative. Read properly next time junior.

Iaquinta has much better TDD than Conor as well. This won't end well for Conor.

You will see good TDD from Conor IMO. He will surprise people he has a way of doing that. Also if he gets taken down so what? He can get back up. He has done that before and gone on to knock people out. He did it against Chad..

That didn't stop him from getting dominated.

true he beat al but is conner Al i? I dnno about that....all i'm saying is AL made Khabib look beatable to me. Not taking away from khabib he won the fight convincingly.

LOL great thread.

He will get taken down and embarressed. From there, he will wilt away just like Barboza.

Why are people acting as if Conor is so hard to takedown? He's tough to takedown when he has a huge size advantage. Same reason Jones was hard to takedown for DC. Khabib is not smaller than Conor. This isnt Eddie Alverez. Khabib has taken down every opponent he has faced, Conor will be no different. Yeah, Conor only needs to stuff one or two takedowns so he can work his boxing, thats true but he wont. Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over.

The fight will start with Khabib coming right at Conor once the bell rings, not giving Conor time to even breath or think about what to do. Theres not gonna be any feeling out process, thats what got Alverez in trouble. Khabib will simply close the distance by going in low enough to avoid Conors punches, where he can then grab ahold of Conors leg. It doesnt need to be complicated.

From there its pretty much over. People, all Khabib has to do is get ahold of Conor. That task will not be as hard as people think, especially because Khabib isnt smaller like most of Conors apponents. He might have a shorter reach but the height is there so he wont be looking up.

Huge Conor fan, i just dont see how he doesnt get destryoed in this fight.

In the first round of their first fight, mcgregor got taken down by nate fucking diaz and his rudimentary single-leg. That tells you pretty much all you need to know about his takedown defense.

true he beat al but is conner Al i? I dnno about that....all i'm saying is AL made Khabib look beatable to me. Not taking away from khabib he won the fight convincingly.

How exactly does one make their opponent look "beatable" enroute to losing the most lopsided decision in championship history?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back