Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

If you think 2 weeks notice Mendes has better take down than Khabib you are sadly mistaken...
Size does matter a lot when it comes to wrestling. A LOT.

People sure are all the sudden shitting on Chad Mendes' grappling since Conor/Khabib was announced. Dude submitted Jeff Glover in grappling yet from what you see on Sherdog you'd think Chad was a terrible grappler.

This is Aldo 2.0 TDD.

Keep in mind Nate is large Mexican wrester similar to Cain Velasquez. Cormier admits that Cain is the best wrestler in the world and would likely beat him, so its feasible to say Nate could outwrestle Cormier who trains with Khabib but is bigger and better version.

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

I love how you think it's a bad thing that Conor swept a 2nd degree BJJ black belt within seconds.

What you say seems reasonable, but I will still watch this fight with curiosity.

wow what a new and exciting input on this fight

fun fact: sherdoggers have made threads EXACTLY like this, saying Conor has NO CHANCE against (insert fighter here) going all the way back to DUSTIN FUCKING PORIER.

Conor proves them wrong, and then you all move on to the next guy and diminish his wins. With out fail. Every. Single. Time.

Conor cant stop the td. He knows its coming, but no way he stops it. This changes his style a lot. He cant take chances like he did vs mendez w no camp. He knew then his gas tank was at least equal to a fighter w no camp. Khabib wont have cardio issues. If conor moves like he did vs mendez, hes toast. Chad took him down 3 x in 1 round. Also took him down in 2nd, where he fuct up and went for a guillotine which lost him the possition. Khabib will not make that mistake. Conor will gas in first 2 rounds and its done.

I love how you think it's a bad thing that Conor swept a 2nd degree BJJ black belt within seconds.
Who said I think it’s a bad thing? I just compared Nate to Cain, since they are almost the same size. Nate may very well be the better wrestler though.

I’m a legit Conor fan and I have to agree. If Conor at least had the gas tank to make the fight ugly after getting up a couple of times I’d like his chances more, but unfortunately we all know about Conors gastank.

I think Khabib gets the takedown very early and does what he does to everybody.

People sure are all the sudden shitting on Chad Mendes' grappling since Conor/Khabib was announced. Dude submitted Jeff Glover in grappling yet from what you see on Sherdog you'd think Chad was a terrible grappler.
Seriously. Chad can wrestle with the best of them at that weight .

Conor isn't taking this likely and probably has a bone to pick. If you've watched any of the behind the scenes stuff or embedded material of conor is that he doesn't take anyone lightly and constantly trains all aspects.

Sure this fight could turn into a Conor mauling but fight history doesn't show that being the case with Conor.

Conors TDD is pretty solid, I think Khabib will struggle for a take down but will eventually land one. However, Conor has a very solid shot at landing a punch too, he weathered the storm against Mendes he could do the same against Khabib. I realize the two are not of the same wrestling style, Mendes has much more of a fast muscle fibre type of explosive shot where Khabib is more of a forward pressure wrestler.

Not picking anyone in this fight, incredibly high level guys.

Huge Conor fan here but he will get fence raped by Khabib.

Jk ain’t no fuckin Conor fan lmao

Conor will get taken down, but I am not convinced that take down= game over. Conor may well survive on the ground long enough to tire out Khabib and come back to KO him. Toughest MMA fight Conor has ever faced, but I wouldn't count him out.

Conor wouldn't have much of a chance in a 3 round fight, but 5 rounds is a long time to catch someone.

TS' hate aside, he is right. Mcgregor doesnt have TDD ability to handle a monster like Khabib. He will get taken down repeatedly and grinded out to a sub finish.

you just ignored the part of the quote i highlighted a second time. Im done arguing with someone who can't read and comprehend what hes reading. bye felecia

No I didn't. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure what the the guy meant by "grip" was "figurative" as in controling the fight from the clinch/pressure. Comparing that to the mountains literal grip from a 3 minute grab ass is retarded.

It's a toss up to me. This is either going to be Conor off his backfoot throwing that left hook, ko'ing Khabib. Or Conor getting driven against the fence, taken down, and beaten on for 5 rounds.

this is a mountain, and like i said, his grip strength > than kabeebs

I didnt post this to say conor got the best or blah blah, but hathor is a giant, is crazy strong and if he messed with conor like this, at some point of the exchange he gave conor a little taste of what he has as far as how much stroger he is. thats what alphas do. So trust me, kabeebs grip strength wont be something conor has never felt before.

He is tree times Conor’s size!

Thread sucks, btw. Nobody says Conor has godly TDD. Most likely one fighter or the other dominates and the fight is over in less than three full rounds. That’s it.

Back