Lmao I know I'm a few days late, but this is funny as hell

This confirms my suspicion that Edmund is purposely training Ronda wrong and trying to get her killed. No one can be this stupid.

Honda by Ancient Curse

XouYO2m.jpg

Everytime ive saw cyborg fight dhe hasn't looked that great. She is just always bigger than her opponents.

Once they find a decent fighter the same size as her i think she will be found out. She definately isn't all that. Lol.

Its just like the welterweights fighting the featherweights in terms of size difference.

Pre-USADA/ young Cyborg was scary. She still is talented and dangerous to any opponent. But yeah, I think she always had size and "other" advantages over her opponents.

Everytime ive saw cyborg fight dhe hasn't looked that great. She is just always bigger than her opponents.

Once they find a decent fighter the same size as her i think she will be found out. She definately isn't all that. Lol.

Its just like the welterweights fighting the featherweights in terms of size difference.
Umm, tonya evinger was bigger than her and lansberg/smith were about the same size. Cyborg doesnt have a size advantage she has a skill advantage

Umm, tonya evinger was bigger than her and lansberg/smith were about the same size. Cyborg doesnt have a size advantage she has a skill advantage

Tonya was not bigger. Was her first move up to the weight class. She was much smaller, actually. Cyborg cut tons of weight and needed a towel at weigh-ins. Tonya was chubby, as always, and needed no towel/no weight cut.

Fck off with your ignorant bullshit.

Tonya was not bigger. Was her first move up to the weight class. She was much smaller, actually. Cyborg cut tons of weight and needed a towel at weigh-ins. Tonya was chubby, as always, and needed no towel/no weight cut.

Fck off with your ignorant bullshit.
Ok obvious troll since 1. you can literally look up the fact that leslie smith is taller, and evinger is the same size 2. Muscle weighs for than fat, fat is easier to burn fuckin idiot. Bye

Didn't evinger step up in weight to fight her??

Just because someone might be an inch taller doesn't necessarily mean they are the same size or should be in the same weight category.

Didn't evinger step up in weight to fight her??

Just because someone might be an inch taller doesn't necessarily mean they are the same size or should be in the same weight category.
So now that i proved that cyborg isnt bigger, its something else lol. Nobody forced them to fight, they chose to move up and fight her but thats cyborgs fault right hmmmmm... dont worry cyborg haters she'll be out of the ufc in a few months

if it does happen, maybe RR will be smart and concentrate on what she does best? Maybe she will stop thinking she is the female Mike Tyson and give up on boxing. If that is the case she can beat Cyborg and I believe would win. If she goes in there trying to fight standing up, well obviously she is done!

LOL...ronda would NOT win period. You cannot be that stupid

So now that i proved that cyborg isnt bigger, its something else lol. Nobody forced them to fight, they chose to move up and fight her but thats cyborgs fault right hmmmmm... dont worry cyborg haters she'll be out of the ufc in a few months

You can get someone who is 6 foot 1 and 13 stone and someone who is 6 foot and 17 stone. It makes a big difference and you wouldnt describe the 6 foot 1 person as bigger

I'll be glad when she's gone. She's not been in a fight i enjoyed and is over rated.

Back