Lmao I know I'm a few days late, but this is funny as hell

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"Ronda can take Cyborg. Cyborg is too slow for her. I want to see that fight"

I'm crying.

This dude wants Ronda dead.

I would've preferred to see this mauling while Ronda was still a "once ever" phenomenon :).

Edmond is drunk. I loved listening to him slither his way out of every question Hel-whiney posed to him. He has an answer for everything. Dude is still a sleazy conman.

Cyborg is too slow for her.

tumblr_o77uelhclD1vu6duzo5_400.gif

To slow? Poor Leslie must have thought she was fighting two people.

ezgif.com-resize-15.gif

Last edited:
Cyborg via roid rage.

Everytime ive saw cyborg fight dhe hasn't looked that great. She is just always bigger than her opponents.

Once they find a decent fighter the same size as her i think she will be found out. She definately isn't all that. Lol.

Its just like the welterweights fighting the featherweights in terms of size difference.

Everytime ive saw cyborg fight dhe hasn't looked that great. She is just always bigger than her opponents.

Once they find a decent fighter the same size as her i think she will be found out. She definately isn't all that. Lol.

Its just like the welterweights fighting the featherweights in terms of size difference.

Regardless of how you feel about her, the topic of this thread was different: Ronda would suffer "(at least near-)death by Cyborg".

Original Edmund is willing to watch Rousey get hurt to make some cheddar.

Hopefully Rousey is smart and avoids this potential disaster.

if it does happen, maybe RR will be smart and concentrate on what she does best? Maybe she will stop thinking she is the female Mike Tyson and give up on boxing. If that is the case she can beat Cyborg and I believe would win. If she goes in there trying to fight standing up, well obviously she is done!

Edmund should be charged with attempted murder if the fight does happen

Back