Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.... The level of incompetence and sheer assuming on this forum / conspiracy theories is absolutely astonishing. To clear some things up. First and foremost I just go back from traveling again very busy at work, I am not Devlin Kostal. I have to put that out there first and foremost because you are messing with someone's PERSONAL life and that is completely unacceptable. In fact if you contact this Devlin Kostal he will have no clue what you are talking about or the posts on this thread because they are NOT the same person.

I have this to say though, grow up, get a life and stop hating on Lloyd for something you know nothing about except for one sided articles. If you want the truth grow a pair drive up to Maryland and ask Master Lloyd yourself instead of making up stupid shit online that has no basis. You look like imbeciles for quoting articles if bring up the case records. You can look them up if you want using your own resources but these article are written by hating / jaded / racist reporters and are absolutely not a valid source / citation. A valid source would be something from for example
"http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis"

I realize all this hating on Lloyd is not going to stop and I realize you all don't respect my opinion on the matter, but I am standfast. English is not be my first language, I don't speak German, but its non of your business either what langauge I speak.

I love your conspiracy theories though.

I am not Devlin Kostal, Grow up, Go to maryland talk to Lloyd.
You are a hypocrite; you accuse us of conspiracy theories then you claim that the reporters on the original case were racist. If you have evidence to back that claim up then present it.

I would provide a link to the wiki page explaining cognitive dissonance but I don't think you are bright enough to understand it.

I also note that it's 'master' Lloyd to you. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back