Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nobody knew fo the rape case. Lloyd did not tell anyone from his inner circle. All this people have to process it in their own way. Denial, anger, bargaining....... acceptance

NO I don't. I am not paid, financed, or coached by him on this forum in any way. This is all me and my voice, I do not represent him in a legal way or a paid way. I am not making any money on this, this is how I feel from the heart.

So you are family then... wife?

With all due respect you already have my opinion that he has already taken responsibility for that case that is why it closed. It is not a cold case, its not re-opened, he does not even have to address it if he does not want to. If he chooses to great, but he has no obligation to re-hash something 20 years old for your comfort. If you don't like him as well as others move on and do your own thing. If people know about it and don't want to do business with him or join his gym that's fine move on, that's his choice bottom line to address it, but he is not obligated to.

So you are admitting that he could speak to it if he wanted to. He just doesn't believe he's obligated (true enough, legally) and chooses not too. That is indeed his right.

But it dooms him at the same time. We all can see what that means.

dev... did you know about the old case? most probably you did not and we understand that with you limited intelectual resources you have hard time processing it. denial wont help you buddy.

With all due respect you already have my opinion that he has already taken responsibility for that case that is why it closed. It is not a cold case, its not re-opened, he does not even have to address it if he does not want to. If he chooses to great, but he has no obligation to re-hash something 20 years old for your comfort. If you don't like him as well as others move on and do your own thing. If people know about it and don't want to do business with him or join his gym that's fine move on, that's his choice bottom line to address it, but he is not obligated to.

He is not obligated to say anything, nor are we obligated to stop bringing it up.
If people know about it and choose to train with him, fine. But if people don't know about it, some here feel like they should be fully informed, and just moving on and never mentioning it again will not accomplish that.

Ja das ist wahr.

Um gottes Willen, der typ ist ein Deutscher!

Devnull, du grosse null, das erklaert so viel! Du hast vielleicht die begriffe von 'rape', 'loyalty', 'evidence', usw nicht ganz verstanden! Alllllter, warum haste's uns bloss nicht gesagt?! Wir haetten dich gerne dabei geholfen, damit du nicht wie einen riesigen, ungebildete Arschloch vorgekommen hast!

Eine Frage, du kommst aus Deutschland oder der Oesterreich, also warum betest du Lloyd Irvin an? Der Typ hat ueberhaupt keine praesenz in der Deutschsrpachige welt, soweit ich weiss. Sehr merkwurdig....

So you do work for him.

Can we please quit playing that game? For whatever reason, devnull has a lot of loyalty to TLI. Calling him Lloyd, or suggesting he's a paid spokesman is just a tacky and childish ad hominem. That sort of thing shouldn't be acceptable just because he's offering a contrary opinion.

Not directing this at Rambo specifically, it's just tiring to keep seeing this as part of the loop in this circular argument.

Can we please quit playing that game? For whatever reason, devnull has a lot of loyalty to TLI. Calling him Lloyd, or suggesting he's a paid spokesman is just a tacky and childish ad hominem. That sort of thing shouldn't be acceptable just because he's offering a contrary opinion.

Not directing this at Rambo specifically, it's just tiring to keep seeing this as part of the loop in this circular argument.

Well based on his wording it's very obvious he is an employee of some kind, and considering his join date and posting history... I mean come on! read carefully:

"NO I don't. I am not paid, financed, or coached by him on this forum in any way. This is all me and my voice, I do not represent him in a legal way or a paid way. I am not making any money on this, this is how I feel from the heart." -devnull

Obviously outside this forum he is an employee of some kind or he wouldn't have felt the moral obligation to add in "on this forum"... with that said he's clearly not in the inner circle either or he wouldn't have felt any moral obligations at all. *drumroll*

Hate to break it to you bud, but this is the internet. We can say whatever we want to say without any legal implications because we are sitting behind computer screens typing away using odd ball usernames.

So the TLI fan boys can keep defending the TLI banner and the TLI haters can continue trying to burn that flag.

I on the other hand am getting bored of this discussion. 3 threads and thousands of responses to read. All I want to happen now is the sentencing of those 2. I hope no parole on both.

can we just ban devnull? it's clear he's just trying to start a flame war at this point and hopefully get these threads locked from here on.

nobody can be that stupid in regards to everything. example calling beta martial arts cowards for breaking the affiliation with TLI.

He has been through his reconciliation period and dealt with it then and probably again now
How do you know that?
you have no clue what was done, what he has done
Neither do you, unless you have some thing you wanted to tell us?
all you have is your assumptions and that's not a game we can play with, your imagination.
Incorrect; we have the news reports from the early 90s which is more than you have.

Then how does he know that Lloyd is going to shut up until this passed? That or he pulled it out of his ass. Both are likely.

Well based on his wording it's very obvious he is an employee of some kind, and considering his join date and posting history... I mean come on! read carefully:

"NO I don't. I am not paid, financed, or coached by him on this forum in any way. This is all me and my voice, I do not represent him in a legal way or a paid way. I am not making any money on this, this is how I feel from the heart." -devnull

Obviously outside this forum he is an employee of some kind or he wouldn't have felt the moral obligation to add in "on this forum"... with that said he's clearly not in the inner circle either or he wouldn't have felt any moral obligations at all.

There have been a lot of new posters commenting on this subject. That proves nothing in and of itself.

And parsing out that one awkward phrase and ignoring the rest of the post? Pathetic. The guy has already said he's an ESL speaker. That and his history in this discussion are proof enough to me that he doesn't choose his words as carefully as you seem to think.

There have been a lot of new posters commenting on this subject. That proves nothing in and of itself.

And parsing out that one awkward phrase and ignoring the rest of the post? Pathetic. The guy has already said he's an ESL speaker. That and his history in this discussion are proof enough to me that he doesn't choose his words as carefully as you seem to think.

Makes sense, Lloyd probably found him on fiverr.com

Also didn't ignore it. I just think it's pretty obvious that he isn't just a foreign observer and he has some deeper stake in this situation

agreed

Hate to break it to you bud, but this is the internet. We can say whatever we want to say without any legal implications because we are sitting behind computer screens typing away using odd ball usernames.

So the TLI fan boys can keep defending the TLI banner and the TLI haters can continue trying to burn that flag.

I on the other hand am getting bored of this discussion. 3 threads and thousands of responses to read. All I want to happen now is the sentencing of those 2. I hope no parole on both.

Who the hell said anything about legal implications? Ad hominem is a logical fallacy, dumbass. It's attacking the person instead of their argument.

The guy's arguments are easy enough to discredit on their own. You guys are one step removed from the "what are you, his butt-buddy?" defense, which is something I'd expect from children.

Then how does he know that Lloyd is going to shut up until this passed? That or he pulled it out of his ass. Both are likely.

Common sense. Everything TLI has done to address this situation has made matters worse. When you find yourself stuck in a hole, step 1 to getting out is to quit digging.

Who the hell said anything about legal implications? Ad hominem is a logical fallacy, dumbass. It's attacking the person instead of their argument.

The guy's arguments are easy enough to discredit on their own. You guys are one step removed from the "what are you, his butt-buddy?" defense, which is something I'd expect from children.

I meant to say that we can say whatever we want without being sued for it. Read my post again, this is in no direct response to your "ad hominem" statement. People here can bash LI and TLI. And as I said I could care less about bashing TLI at this point. I just want to see those 2 animals convicted.

I meant to say that we can say whatever we want without being sued for it. Read my post again, this is in no direct response to your "ad hominem" statement. People here can bash LI and TLI. And as I said I could care less about bashing TLI at this point. I just want to see those 2 animals convicted.

So you quoted me but your response had nothing to do with the text you quoted? :rolleyes:

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back