Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about what I read in the police report, it seems as if Maldonado and Shultz only got caught because they were drunk.
The brazen and sloppy nature of it implies to me, an attitude that comes from having done it before and gotten away with it.

I don't know if it is true or not, but one of Chloe Cornelius' FB comments said Shultz had video of it on his own cell phone also......

How do we know Densberger is an instructor at Lloyd's? Honest question.

Edit, guess I misread...looks like he was just Lloyd's coach way back when, not a coach he employed. My fault.

What's with starting a new thread if you can go past 1000?

Yes willfully. When someone spends an *entire* 2000 post thread hard disputing every point, telling people what they don't know, one should at least make sure one has read the core documents on which the arguments are being made.

Someone didn't because someone is either mentally ill or a very persistent troll.

Now, back to the caves of ignorance for you, troll.

There's this thing that takes place between Friday night and Monday morning called a weekend, genius. Maybe you've heard of it. After 2 days away, I didn't feel the need to scan literally hundreds of posts trying to see if anyone had linked a newly discovered article.

As soon as I was made are of new information, I asked for the link. I didn't stubbornly dig in as you insist I would have. I reviewed it, looked at how it fit into the story, and promptly admitteded the new info invalidated a formerly plausible theory.

But none of that really matters to you, you're just still whining about me because you got your feelings hurt. Protip: if you're trying to ignore someone, it's kind of silly to keep making posts bitching about that person and then unblocking them to see their response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back