Living right beside an ex

Negative lol

if you guys keep acting like I still have feelings after 6 months like I'm some kind of female I might just drop a link to a massive upload of X rated files I have on the subject.

Jk.

or am I?
It's exactly the opposite. Women are certainly more affectionate, but men are more sentimental and will romanticize a broken relationship long after it's over.

Let's be real here, the concern isn't you "bringing home girls" like you claimed, it's your reaction when she brings home guys, which she'll probably do a lot. You're going to sign a lease and be stuck when you find out your ex is kind of a ho and you're watching a revolving door of guys smashing her. Find somewhere else

It's exactly the opposite. Women are certainly more affectionate, but men are more sentimental and will romanticize a broken relationship long after it's over.

Let's be real here, the concern isn't you "bringing home girls" like you claimed, it's your reaction when she brings home guys, which she'll probably do a lot. You're going to sign a lease and be stuck when you find out your ex is kind of a ho and you're watching a revolving door of guys smashing her. Find somewhere else

The first paragraph is you just making stuff up.

You don’t know that to be true.

What happens when you're peeping out the window and you see her bringing over the 6'5" 250lb stud to give her that deep 9? You're gonna be posting creepo messages on her Facebook and calling her a slut? Get real bro.

In otherwords what happens when she brings over Ubereem

SFfnUHT.jpg

I don’t know how someone would know that. You’re just saying it then saying this is true lol
I'm basing it on everyone I know, male writers and female writers. I suppose it's possible that everyone I know is an outlier, but I doubt it.

Crazy how many of you think I will care if she dates other guys. Relationship is done. It's been done for half a year. Maybe the first month was hard, now I dont care. I have way too much shit to stress about to spend energy caring about an ex dating again. That is some beta shit forreal and I hate using that word

I care about as much as I would care if I saw a girl I dated when I was 14 with a new boyfriend

What if you and her would be a better couple if you didn't live together?

This seems like a non story to bring up and dissect on the internet...or is it?

I'm basing it on everyone I know, male writers and female writers. I suppose it's possible that everyone I know is an outlier, but I doubt it.
its more likely you just don't know what you are talking about.

its more likely you just don't know what you are talking about.
I don't know which you disagree with. I really don't even know who that's supposed to insult, but you're clearly a snowflake so have at it.

I don't know which you disagree with. I really don't even know who that's supposed to insult, but you're clearly a snowflake so have at it.
it wasn't supposed to be an insult. but you basing your world view off of your 8 best friends is hilarious. you then espousing it as fact as if you are some sort of relationship expert is just sad.

it wasn't supposed to be an insult. but you basing your world view off of your 8 best friends is hilarious. you then espousing it as fact as if you are some sort of relationship expert is just sad.
I said something I've noticed, and you're angry that I've noticed it. Never once did I call it a fact, I said that's what I've noticed with, much to your chagrin, more than 8 people. I'm also not the first person who's said that either.

Update: Asked her if she would be comfortable with it, she said she wouldnt. So just because I am a nice guy I'm going to try and do everything I can to find another place unless I'm left with no viable option

Tell her to move somewhere else. If you’re comfortable with it, and the relationship is done why would you put yourself out financially and conveniently for her?

Tell her to move somewhere else. If you’re comfortable with it, and the relationship is done why would you put yourself out financially and conveniently for her?
Shes a good person and did a lot for me while we were together. The feelings are done but I do want her to be happy

You want to move back into the same house as your long time ex and will be cool with the sounds of her nightly romantic endeavors coming through the thin walls? Not buying it. It'll be less than a week before you lose it and try to cut her head off.

Back