Living right beside an ex

Sounds like a great idea! When she breaks up with each and every BF, you'll be right there to comfort her!

<Oku02>

Sounds like a great idea! When she breaks up with each and every BF, you'll be right there to comfort her!

<Oku02>
Negative lol

if you guys keep acting like I still have feelings after 6 months like I'm some kind of female I might just drop a link to a massive upload of X rated files I have on the subject.

Jk.

or am I?

not a good idea if you can hear her business from your apartment...i know your afraid for her when you bring girls over but how will you feel when she brings guys over. do you really want to hear that bed creeking

not a good idea if you can hear her business from your apartment...i know your afraid for her when you bring girls over but how will you feel when she brings guys over. do you really want to hear that bed creeking
I can honestly say I would be more annoyed at hearing anything through the walls, doesn't matter if its her getting banged out.

I've banged her a hundred thousand times. Its time for someone else to get a go

Well if that’s the place you want to live then go for it. You could end up screwing yourself if miss out on it. Plus who knows how long she will even live there

Sounds like a bad idea, but i get TS's mindset here..sometimes there really just is a great spot that can't be beat by anything in the vicinity in terms of location, costs, etc

But I would think it would probably be uncomfortable for her. Despite being cool with plenty of my exes...i would not want any of them to move next door to me.
Id honestly think itd be kind of a dick move, and itd be creepy as well.

lol you are so judgmental and think you have it all figured out.

There are other places yes, in the fucking ghetto. Where I will have to worry about my place being broken into every single day since I have nice cars="Oh this guy has money, lets rob him"

I've been looking for a few weeks now and just today happened to see the other apartment right next to her listed. Not like I seeked it out.

oh yea, there is another place I could stay in! Somewhat decent location, really good price, allows pets...yea I should just stay in that one! Oh wait, it allows smoking so the room smells like straight up asshole from past tenants and it also has mold in the walls. Perfect!
Hey, justify wanting to keep tabs on your ex all you want!

Sounds like a bad idea, but i get TS's mindset here..sometimes there really just is a great spot that can't be beat by anything in the vicinity in terms of location, costs, etc

But I would think it would probably be uncomfortable for her. Despite being cool with plenty of my exes...i would not want any of them to move next door to me.
Id honestly think itd be kind of a dick move, and itd be creepy as well.

I wouldnt call it creepy. She talks to me still more than I talk to her. I usually just ignore messages tbh. I really doubt she would think I'm obsessing over her especially after how things ended.

Its not preferable but I'm running out of time and options. I'll talk to her about it but whether or not shes ok with it really wont matter if I dont find something else ASAP. If she wasnt still there I would literally be packing up and moving my stuff right this second. I love the place. I would consider paying her $1000 to move somewhere else if it would make her more comfortable and get her out of my hair.
Hey, justify wanting to keep tabs on your ex all you want!

Stop projecting old man. its been 6 months and I need to bang A LOT more women before I settle down for good. I would even give a close friend my blessing to date her if he wanted.

I'm waiting on a response from the last few options I have. Depending on those I'll have to go from there. I'm about to be on the street so having an awkward neighbor in a nice apartment is preferable to living in my car with my cat.

I wouldnt call it creepy. She talks to me still more than I talk to her. I usually just ignore messages tbh. I really doubt she would think I'm obsessing over her especially after how things ended.

Its not preferable but I'm running out of time and options. I'll talk to her about it but whether or not shes ok with it really wont matter if I dont find something else ASAP. If she wasnt still there I would literally be packing up and moving my stuff right this second. I love the place. I would consider paying her $1000 to move somewhere else if it would make her more comfortable and get her out of my hair.

Stop projecting old man. its been 6 months and I need to bang A LOT more women before I settle down for good. I would even give a close friend my blessing to date her if he wanted.

I'm waiting on a response from the last few options I have. Depending on those I'll have to go from there. I'm about to be on the street so having an awkward neighbor in a nice apartment is preferable to living in my car with my cat.
There's a significant difference between being cool with an ex and still having occasional chats, and then having that ex essentially moving into the same house as you.
My point is less about the creepiness and more about the uncomfortability.
Who wants to LIVE next to their ex ? Especially when they have a new bf/gf, or fuck buddy?

You should ask her if its cool to just move back in with her- it'll come off slightly less psychotic than just moving in next door, you f'ng wierdo!
TS will be on the front page news in the near future for double homicide - u heard it here first, Sherdog

There's a significant difference between being cool with an ex and still having occasional chats, and then having that ex essentially moving into the same house as you.
My point is less about the creepiness and more about the uncomfortability.
Who wants to LIVE next to their ex ? Especially when they have a new bf/gf, or fuck buddy?

Well again its not preferable and I dont WANT to, but I really do not care if she has a new dude. As long as they are good neighbors, thats all I care about.

Reminds me of that time I banged this girl that was a cashier at the local grocery store.

She told me she didn't want to see me anymore, and get this, that she didn't want to see me at her job anymore.

I told her that she had better get a new job because I sure as shit wasn't going to drive 20 minutes to buy groceries when her store was right across the street from my apartment.

Stalking online is for losers.

Do it IRL, I always say.

Go for it, TS

This dude lives a super stressful life.

From all your threads Ive concluded that your life is 78% awful lol

Negative ghostrider. Not even a little bit.

This is by far the absolute best apartment I can get for the money/location. The landlord is awesome. Neighbors are good. Don't have to worry about my place getting broken into. Close to the highway etc.

Am I supposed to live in a shittier place just because we used to date? I'm going to ask her if shes comfortable with it just because I'm a gentleman, but I really do not want to get back together. I'm on a bang spree.

I'm a firm believer that if it takes that much effort/frustration/etc to stay together, its not meant to be. If we not only break up but stay broken up for over 6 months its definitely not meant to be.
A lot of thought put in to this girl that's no longer your business... imo

Well again its not preferable and I dont WANT to, but I really do not care if she has a new dude. As long as they are good neighbors, thats all I care about.
I don't just mean on your end
Im talking about her end. It will be uncomfortable for HER. Her new dude will also most definitely care
And if she feels weird about it then it makes an uncomfortable situation for everyone
And if you get a gf, she will definitely care as well

This is hilarious and won’t end well

Fix it. Keep apartment

this guy gonna be on the shared wall with a ghetto, red solo cup stethoscope 24/7.

Back