***#3 Ranked UFC Strawweight, Jessica "Bate Estaca" Andrade SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

(Q&A now over)

*****This is a Q&A for UFC Strawweight, Jessica Andrade! She will answer your questions LIVE on FRIDAY the 28th of April at 12:00 PM EST. This thread will open when it is time. Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Jessica Andrade is the #3 ranked contender in the UFC Strawweight division. She will next be competing for the UFC championship against the reigning, Joanna Jedrzejczyk in the co-main event of UFC 211 on May 13th.

ufc211-jedrzejczykandrade.jpg

Jessica holds a 16-5 MMA record. 12 of her 16 victories have come by way of finish(7 subs, 5 KOs/TKOs). Jessica originally began her career competing in the Bantamweight division but has since found new life at 115 lbs. Riding a three fight win streak in the division, she looks to become only the third UFC champion in the Strawweight division's history in her next bout. Jessica holds notable wins over the likes of Raquel Pennington, Joanne Calderwood, Angela Hill, Jessica Penne, Sarah Moras, Larissa Pacheco, Milana Dudieva & Rosi Sexton.

602247966.0.jpg

Follow her here:

Twitter: @jessicammapro
Instagram: jessicammapro

Facebook
: Jessica Andrade

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start things off with a simple one.

What's your favorite way to finish a fight?

Any PRVT team members you think are ready for UFC?

Who is your favorite fighter (Have you met John Lineker) ?

Hi Jessica,of all your victories who was tougher than you expected them to be?

Any PRVT team members you think are ready for UFC?

Who is your favorite fighter (Have you met John Lineker) ?

For sure, we have a very strong group of people coming up, very soon you will be hearing of them.
Specially my training partners, Priscila Cachoeira 5-0 at 135lbs, Maria Oliveira 8-2 at 105/115lbs

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Priscila-Cachoeira-227399
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Maria-Oliveira-Mota-207835

And my favorite fighter is Cris Cyborg !

If the UFC ever adds a Flyweight division would you think about going up to it? How is the cut to Strawweight for you?

Hey Jessica! Um forte abraço (a big hug) do Brasil!(from Brazil)! Boa sorte(good luck)! Com estão os preparativos para a luta, vai ser nocaute?(how is the camp for the fight, will it be a KO?) :)

Good luck on becoming the next champ!

Do you think you can finish JJ?

Or are things like that never on your mind for an upcoming fight?

Thank you!

For sure, she is as finishable (is that a word?) as anyone. This kind of thing is aways on my mind, the fact that I can finish her and I will finish her is on my mind constantly.

Hi Jessica,of all your victories who was tougher than you expected them to be?

Rosi Sexton for sure, she was extremely tough... I dont think I ever hit anyone as much and as hard as hit her and I couldnt get a finish.

Hello.

Assuming that you will win on May 13th, what is your perfect title defense?

Good luck on May 13th, huge fan of your blitzkrieg approach.

If the UFC ever adds a Flyweight division would you think about going up to it? How is the cut to Strawweight for you?

Not really, the cut has been very easy on me and I feel the best at straw. But I wouldnt mind fighting at Fly or even at Bantam again if its a fight that makes sense.

Once Im champion that will change probably as I wont be able to be as active as I want because of the belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back