[live]Milo's being silenced by BLM: Update Professor resigns in protest

SRN

SOCRATEEEES
@Silver
Reaction score
Nice title, eh?

Milo Yiannopoulos at DePaul University (<<< click to watch the video)

Milo was doing his usual thing when a group of BLM interrupted, got on stage and completely ruined everything (around 46.33sec). The campus security arrived but didn't do shit so Milo ask everyone to walk to the president's office to protest against the lack of freedom of speech on campus. He's updating on his twitter with links so we can watch what's going on.

Edit:

Professor resigns
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/...ofessor-angrily-resigns-following-milo-visit/

Man that threatened Milo is a fucking church minister
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/24/violent-milo-event-protester-identified-church-minister/

And he's a fascist POS

BLM we good!

BLM and SJW Outside

Students marching to president's office

Cringe

Last edited:
So an anti cop group is boycotting a gay conservative? People have such weirdo agendas

The more important question: anyone got the # for that BLM founder who just got arrested for pimping out a 17-year-old white girl? I'm interested in his "business."

4mGxyGk.jpg

qHeRUgA.jpg

sweet girl!

I love Milo. BLM needs to march in their own communities convincing each other to stop slaughtering each other over sneakers.

I am getting sick of these entitled fascist leftist fucks thinking they can bully people into silence. Leftists are a cancer.

Video has been posted:

The BLM bullshit starts at 46:40

Video has been posted:

The BLM bullshit starts at 46:40

That's the same video I posted lol Or isn't?

I thought once the security arrived they would do something but I guess universities are fucking scared of their students so they don't dare.

I was literally just watching this..many great moments.

lol Milo hitting on the second coming of Malcolm X

That's the same video I posted lol Or isn't?

I thought once the security arrived they would do something but I guess universities are fucking scared of their students so they don't dare.

The animals are running the zoo.

4mGxyGk.jpg

qHeRUgA.jpg

sweet girl!

I have posted it more than a few times now and I will post it again. The media constantly goes on about how dangerous and violent the right is while completely ignoring fascists leftist who are legitimately a problem. The reason these animals behave this way is because they know they will get away with it.

Milo should have smacked that bitch for getting in his face.

I don't get the strategy behind this.

Back