Live ISS space walk stream

fake. gravity doesn't exist.

@Scyther

please show these fools how you debunked every known formula "proving" that gravity exists, to be false.
What formula proves gravity exists?

Also, gravity should be observable and testable, there should be tests that are repeatable that prove gravity exists.

Also, gravity should be observable and testable, there should be tests that are repeatable that prove gravity exists.
Droppin knowledge on these fools. That's scyther. Your doing this forum a service waking people up.

I wanted to be an astronaut
Until I realized that being in orbit isn't like deep space, away from a gravitational source...
It's not like floating in a pool

You're always feeling like you're falling
Falling without wind
Your nuts are trying to hide inside your body
Your inner ear is saying "fuck this", your gut doesn't know what to do
Falling
Oh yeah THATS why you're not an astronaut

I watched a live feed from some space thingy on youtube one night for like an hour.
riveting.
space looks gay btw.
no gravity OR comedy.

What makes you say such a thing?
Free fall is pretty different than an absence of gravity

A feeling of weightlessness has to do with not having any contact forces on you. Gravity is not a contact force.

Experiment done over 200 years ago by a guy in a shed. I don't see how density explains it. If you have a shed and some form of autism, you too can do this experiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

Last edited:
So they're walking around in space. Who gives a shit? I saw Micheal Jackson do the moonwalk live.

I watched a live feed from some space thingy on youtube one night for like an hour.
riveting.
space looks gay btw.
no gravity OR comedy.

yeah space is gay, and if you like space.. you are gay too

Lol you freaks are so easy to trick. That was shot in some dudes basement and edited in adobe premier/after effects

giphy-downsized-large.gif

There are over 100 planets in our universe alone.

There are over 100 planets in our universe alone.
If you could put the universe into a tube, you'd end up with a very long tube. Probably extending twice the size of the Universe because when you collapse the Universe, it expands, and it would be... you wouldn't wanna put it into a tube.

I thought you knew bro. I thought you proved everything on your very own through testing & learned the Earth is definitively flat through first hand experiences, & not learned by word of mouth like the rest a typical round Earther pleb.

BS shits all edited and photoshopped ,NASA a yearly budget of 40 billion !

Back